剧集 | 黑鸟(2022) | 导航列表
是的 只不过是肉
Yeah, it's just meat.
我们全都是肉
We're all just… meat.
我会吃我的宠物狗
I would eat my pet dog.
你吃过
Have you?
什么
What?
吃过你的狗
Eaten your dog?
我们小时候不允许养宠物
Well, we weren't allowed to have pets growing up.
这可能是件好事
That's probably a good thing.
但宠物和一顿饭有什么区别呢
But what is the difference between a pet and a meal?
人们没有宠物鸡或宠物牛
People don't have pet chickens or pet cows.
他们有宠物鱼
They have pet fish.
为何小狗就不同
How is a puppy different?
没人把小狗放在盘子里
Nobody plates a puppy.
“没人把小狗放在盘子里”
"No one plates a puppy."
嘿 犯人们 这不是约会
Hey, convicts. This isn't a date.
做你们的工作 别偷懒
Do your job and stop fucking goofing off.
嘿
Hey.
我们小时候不允许养宠物
We weren't allowed to have pets growing up
因为我爸说这会妨碍正事
because my dad said that it got in the way of real work.
我们被派到地球上做正事
We were put on God's green to do real work.
动手吧
Get to it then.
没听懂吗
Did I stutter?
赶紧
Hurry up about it.
慢着 你说你当时几岁
Wait, how old were you again?
我开始正式挖墓是14岁
I was 14 when I started digging graves, like, officially.
但在那之前我已经挖了很多次
But I'd dug plenty up before then.
不同之处在于
What's the difference?
一个是挖坟墓 一个是挖棺材
Well, you dig a grave. You dig up a coffin.
为什么
Why?
为什么要挖
Why dig up…
人们用许多死者无法用的东西来陪葬
Well, people bury the dead with all sorts of things they can't use.
手表 鞋子 金钱
Watches, shoes, money.
我记得有个老女人
I remember one old gal,
她的陪葬品是一只纯金暹罗猫
she got buried with a solid gold Siamese cat,
看起来像是一个门挡
like a doorstop, you know?
她都死了 还需要门挡干什么
She's dead, what does she need a doorstop for?
或是猫 金子
Or a cat, or gold?
有些人就是太变♥态♥了 他们会拿走
Some people are just so sick that they would take something
对别人有好处的东西
that could do good in the world for someone,
然后独自霸占这些东西
and they just hoard it all to themselves
藏在地底2米深的棺材里
in a casket six feet under the ground,
詹姆斯 这对谁都没帮助
where it won't help nobody, James.
这没带来任何好处
It ain't serving any kind of benefit.
但你不害怕吗
You weren't scared, though?
在一个漆黑的坑里 和一具…
Down in a dark hole with a--
一具尸体一起
You know, a corpse?
死人是友善的
The dead are pleasant.
他们不会贬低你 不会顶嘴
They don't talk down to you, don't talk back.
他们太平静了
They're just so peaceful.
我看着他们的脸 让我充满希望 觉得下一个世界…
I look into their faces, and it gives me hope that the next world--
觉得下一个世界将是美好的
That the next world is gonna be the good one.
詹姆斯 我再告诉你一件事
I'll tell you something else, James.
不管一个人在现实生活中 是什么样 死了一切都扯平了
No matter who a person was in real life, death evens it all out.
我认识一位叫黛布拉凯尔的女孩
I knew a girl named Debra Kyle.
她是… 如此高不可攀
She was the-- She was untouchable.
从幼儿园到高四都是这样 她升上了大学
Kindergarten through senior year. She went off to college.
我们都在想 “她将会是统治世界的那个”
We all thought, "She's gonna rule the world, that one."
后来她在大学里接触了跳屋顶
Then she went to college and learned about roof jumping.
她学得不好 跌下了两栋楼之间
She didn't learn good, and she fell between two buildings.
她把脖子跌断了
She broke her fucking neck.
从那以后 她就不再那么高不可攀了
She got a lot less untouchable after that.
就像我说的
Like I said,
都扯平了
evens it out.
什么都扯平了
Evens what out?
不管他们之前在生活中觉得自己怎么样
Whatever they thought they were in life.
动手吧 快点
Get to it. Come on.
你♥爸♥爸还在吗
Is your father still alive?
还在 你♥爸♥呢
Yeah. Yours?
他做什么工作
What does he do for work?
消防员
Fireman.
你妈妈有做工吗
Did your mommy work?
我妈…
My mother…
她开了自己的酒吧
she owned her own bar.
她喜欢酒吧的一切
She loved everything about it.
是一种奇怪的生活方式
It's a weird lifestyle.
她上班时 大多数妈妈们 在为她们的孩子们做晚饭
She'd be going to work when most kids' moms were making them dinner.
凌晨2 3点回家
Come home, like, 2:00 or 3:00 in the morning.
我老爸可没想到会这样
Not what my old man thought he was signing up for
在他娶一位社区里的意大利姑娘时
when he married an Italian girl from the neighborhood.
他们经常争吵
They fought a lot.
因为她跟酒吧里的男人们上♥床♥
'Cause she was fucking guys at the bar?
你说什么
I fucking beg your pardon?
他也许觉得她这么做了
He thought she was, maybe.
不管怎样 他不喜欢她调情 而她却爱调情 所以…
Either way, he didn't like her flirting, and she loved to flirt. So…
你对她的调情有什么感觉
How did you feel about her flirting?
我们就说琳妮是个很复杂的人 其他的就别说了
We'll just say Lynne's a piece of work and leave it at that.
我妈很胖
My mom's fat.
其他的就别说了
We'll leave it at that.
詹姆斯 跟我说真话
Tell me something true, James.
“真话”
"Something true"?
关于你的
About you.
-我一整天都在跟你说真话 -你有吗
- I've been telling you the truth all day. - Have you?
好吧
Okay.
我父母在我小时候就分手了
So my parents broke up when I was a kid.
半年后 我妈让他搬了进来
Then my mother, six months later, she let him move in.
“他”
"Him"?
他叫格伦
Glen.
不折不扣的混♥蛋♥
Real scumbag.
总之 他们在一起大约一年后 他就开始打她
Anyway, they'd been together around a year when he started hitting her.
他会打你吗
Would he hit you?
经常
All the time.
我和弟弟都被打 但大多时候是我
Me and my brother, but… mostly me.
无论如何 她不肯离开他
Anyway, she would not leave him.
我一直想不通
I couldn't figure it out.
然后我明白了
And then I got it.
她在等我长大 等我足够强壮来保护她
She was waiting for me to get old enough and strong enough to protect her.
这样对你不公平
That wasn't fair to put that on you.
我并不介意
I don't mind.
不管怎样 我开始认真学习 跆拳道 空手道和柔术
Anyway, I started taking my Tae Kwon Do and karate and jujitsu classes
从没这么认真过
way more seriously than I ever had.
改变饮食 改变一切
Changed my diet, changed everything.
很快 所有的孩子都打不过我
And pretty soon, I could beat any kid's ass.
但我还需要长大
But, you know, I still needed to age,
成长到足以对付一个成年男人
to grow until I could take on a full-grown man.
而格伦是个大块头
And Glen, big fucking guy.
就在我14岁那年
But by the time I was 14…
我已准备好了
I was ready.
一天晚上 我们都在厨房♥里
So, one night, we're all in the kitchen,
格伦动手打我妈
and Glen hits my mother.
他只是轻轻打了她一耳光
Just a little flick of his fingers back into her mouth.
我就反击
And I bring it.
-你揍了他一顿 -不 拉里
- You kicked his ass. - No, Larry.
格伦痛扁了我
Glen paints the fucking kitchen with me.
他打得我鼻子出血 我很确定那是我第一次脑震荡
He bloodied my nose, gave me what I'm pretty sure was my first concussion,
还打断了我的三根肋骨
and fractured three of my ribs.
我就这样被他送进了房♥里
He sends me to my room that way.
那你妈当时在哪里
And where was she?
她在洗澡
She was taking a shower.
拉里 你知道她为什么洗澡吗
Do you know why she took a shower, Larry?
因为她想在和他做♥爱♥时闻起来很香
'Cause she wanted to smell good when she was fucking him.
剧集 | 黑鸟(2022) | 导航列表