剧集 | 黑鸟(2022) | 导航列表
而拉里就成了现在的拉里
and Larry got… being Larry.
他们相处得好吗
They get along?
加里是最护着拉里的人
Gary is Larry's biggest defender.
我哥哥有病
My brother's not well.
他异于常人 但他是无害的
He's weird as shit, but he's harmless.
加里 我需要你后退两步
Gary, I'm gonna need you to take two steps back.
你哥哥供认了两起谋杀案
Your brother confessed to two murders.
他只是…很绝望 你懂吗 为了引起注意
He's just-- He's so desperate, you know? For attention.
在我们小的时候 他会为了撒谎而撒谎 好吗
When we were kids, he'd try out lies just to lie, all right?
他撒谎只是为了获得别人的反应
He lies just to get a reaction.
他说的谎话中是否曾带有真♥相♥
He ever mix the truth in with those lies?
以看看会不会被人发现
See if anybody catches it?
我们只是普通百姓 好吗
We're just regular people here. Okay?
我们不杀人 我们不认识会杀人的人
We don't kill people. We don't know people who kill people.
你是怎么让他说你想听的故事的
How'd you get him to tell that story you wanted to hear?
我只想听实话
All I wanted to hear was the truth.
你只是想了结你那该死的案件
All you wanted to do was to close your fucking casebook.
所以你给他灌输了一个想法 你知道他会说你想让他说的话
So you put an idea in his head because you knew he'd say what you wanted him to,
因为他容易受影响
because he's impressionable.
这是双向的 混♥蛋♥
Well, that cuts both ways, motherfucker.
我去看我妈了
I'm gonna check on my mother.
你如果无法完全抑制 自己天生的阿尔法男特质
If you can't tamp down your natural alpha male qualities completely,
我觉得你做不到 那就去当拉里霍尔的加里
and I doubt you can, be a Gary to Larry Hall.
让他感觉你是他的弟弟
Make him feel like you're his brother.
总是照顾他 从不评判
Always looking out for him, never judging.
好吧
All right.
是这样…
Well…
我们得赶飞机
We've got a plane to catch.
你说什么
What?
试镜结束 你被录取了
Audition's over. You got the role.
吉米
Jimmy.
立刻出发
Now.
-你好… -马歇尔 你好吗
- Hey, hey. - Marshal, how you doing?
我很好
Doing well.
你好吗
How you doing?
来吧
Here.
到了斯普林菲尔德 你得再戴上手铐
You gotta put them back on when we get to Springfield,
但在那之前用不着
but until then, you good.
你这家伙胆识过人
You got mad testes, dog.
来吧 你可以在里面换衣服
Come on, you can change inside.
换衣服
Change?
你之所以穿便装 是因为你不是以转狱犯身份进去
So you're in street clothes, 'cause you're not going in as a transfer.
只有监狱长和首席心理医生知道
Only the warden and the chief shrink know
你不过是个从事非法军♥火♥交易的人♥渣♥
you're anything other than a scumbag arms dealer
被判入斯普林菲尔德监狱服刑
who got sentenced to Springfield time.
害怕吗
You scared?
我会克服的
I'll get over it.
千万别
Don't.
舒适的人会自大 而自大的人会搞砸事情
Comfortable people get cocky, and cocky people fuck up.
不希望你搞砸事情
Prefer you didn't fuck up.
这次的逮捕希望能结束人们的恐惧…
This recent arrest hopefully will put an end to the fears…
是的 我会让他在车里招供的
Yeah, I'll get him to blab in the car.
是个漫长的车程 平坦的乡村路
Well, it's a long drive, flat country.
谁知道他会供出多少人
Who knows how many he'll cop to?
帕 因为他们根本不在乎
'Cause they don't give a shit, Pat.
他们认为面对的是一个无害的怪胎
They think they're dealing with some harmless weirdo,
喜欢供认自己没做过的事
who likes confessing to shit he didn't do.
好的 如果听到些什么 我会打给你
Yeah, I'll call you if I hear anything.
我们逮捕了一名 绑♥架♥和谋杀杰西卡罗奇的嫌疑人
We've apprehended a suspect in the abduction and murder of Jessica Roach.
但通过在我身后这些警官们的努力
But through the diligence of the officers you see behind me…
(沃巴什警方)
该死
Fuck me.
我们相信拉里德瓦恩霍尔可能是
…we believe Larry DeWayne Hall may be responsible
杀害另外四名年轻女子的凶手
for the deaths of as many as four more young women.
你是说你们抓到了一名连环杀手
Are you saying you captured a serial killer?
没人会喜欢《罗布罗伊》 多过喜欢《勇敢的心》绝对没人
No one likes Rob Roy more than Braveheart. No one.
-这就是我一直告诉他的 -根据历史记载 这更为准确
- That's what I keep telling him. - It is more historically accurate.
是谁说的 连姆尼森吗
Says who, Liam Neeson?
长腿爱德华并没和威廉华♥莱♥士♥ 在同一天死去
Edward the Longshanks did not die on the same day as William Wallace,
斯特灵之役也没发生
and the Battle of Stirling didn't take place--
天啊 没关系的
God, it doesn't matter.
是的 一部是很棒的电影 另一部是杰西卡兰格主演的
Yeah. One's a great movie, the other stars Jessica Lange.
嘿 吉姆 我需要你过来一下
Hey, Jim, I need you over here for a bit.
当然 稍等一下
Sure. Give me a minute.
不能等 过来
No minute. Come on.
你想尽快出狱 对吧
You wanna be out of prison yesterday, right?
自我们给你提供这奖励之后 这种感觉更强烈了 对吧
And the feeling's only gotten worse since we dangled this carrot, correct?
心中就像有时钟滴答滴答地响 对吧
Like a clock tick, tick, ticking away. Right?
不要让时钟主宰你
Don't let the clock rule you.
不要过早接近霍尔 否则他会知道是我们派你去找他
Don't approach Hall too early, or he'll know we sent you for him.
-知道了 -除了监狱长和齐切尔曼医生
- I hear you. - Besides the warden and Dr. Zicherman,
我是你唯一的安全索
I'm your only other safety line.
在我去探望你时 把我当作你的女朋友
When I visit you treat me like your girlfriend.
舌吻 抓臀 随便你
Slip me tongue, grab my ass, whatever.
-抓你的臀 -是的 触摸我的身体 不惜一切代价
- Grab your ass? - Yes. Cop a feel. Do what it takes.
我们现在练习吗
Should we practice now?
嘿 帅哥 继续胡闹吧
Hey, cool guy, keep dicking around here.
命是你的
It's just your fucking life.
如果出事了 就去找齐切尔曼 或监狱长普莱斯
If shit hits the fan, you get to Zicherman or Warden Price,
让他们尽快给我打电♥话♥
and have them call me ASAP.
还有 吉米 别给自己加刑 明白吗
And, Jimmy, do not get any time added to your sentence, understand?
你如果被加刑 我们之间的协议就作废了
If you get time tacked to your sentence, it supersedes our deal.
这将超出我们的控制范围
It will be beyond our control.
你就会被困在斯普林菲尔德监狱服刑
You'll be stuck doing Springfield time.
如果我需要自卫呢
What if I have to defend myself?
别导致他人重伤
Don't maim anyone.
也别被人揭穿
And don't get caught.
嘿 吉姆
Hey, Jim.
照顾好自己
Take care of yourself.
我以为你会和我们一起去
I thought you were coming with us.
我们大概一个月后见
I'll see you in a month or so.
是的 我听见他在里面制♥造♥噪音
Yeah, I heard him making noise in there.
去看看他
Go and check him out.
转右
Going right.
你们俩还需要和他合影吗
You two need any more pictures with him?
我可以帮你们拍
I can hold the camera.
拉里 我们走吧
Here we go, Larry.
拉里 你真的没什么要对我说的
You really got nothing to say to me, Larry?
我从来不觉得你是个安静的人
Never struck me as the quiet type.
倒像是那种一大早就长篇大论的人
Seemed like the kinda guy who'd like a good jaw session to start your day.
我妈妈常说我可以说个不停
My mom used to say that I could just talk paint off a wall.
长大后我改变了些
That changed a little bit as I got older.
决定表现得像个坚强 沉默的人
Decided to appear like the strong, silent type.
主要是为了和人上♥床♥ 但…
Mostly to get laid, but--
我确实很享受与人聊天
I do enjoy having a good chat--
我一直想告诉你那些只是梦
You know, I kept trying to tell you that they were just dreams.
我一直跟你说 但你却一直逼我
I kept telling you, but you kept pushing.
你逼我做了假供词
You forced a fake confession out of me.
你这么认为
Is that how you see it?
拉里 是谁让你这么想的
Who put that idea into your head, Larry?
为何所有人都认为我的想法来自他人
Now, why does everybody think I need my ideas to come from someone else, huh?
我聪明 有自己的想法
I'm smart. I've got ideas.
我相信你有
I'll bet you do.
我想听听其中几个
I'd like to hear about a couple of 'em.
或许说说那些和女孩有关的
Maybe ones that involve girls?
加里给我请了律师
Gary got me a lawyer.
果然是加里
So it was Gary.
是的 不 但是…
Yeah, but-- No, but…
律师说过我不能再跟你说话了
The lawyer said that I wasn't to say another word to you.
是这样吗
Is that right?
在我看来 我不知道 那个律师是否在为你着想
剧集 | 黑鸟(2022) | 导航列表