剧集 | 我欲为人(英版)(2008) | 导航列表
You said you and me are like family, but you sent me in here as bait.
所以要么你不觉得霍尔有那么坏 或者...
So either you don't really think Hal's that bad, or...
或者你和我其实并不真的是一家人
or you and me aren't really family.
无需关心 尽是责任 哈
No care, all responsibility, huh?
我们谈过这种鲁莽行为的趋势 娜塔莎
We've talked about this tendency towards reckless behaviour, Tasha.
在危险方面你永远都不会失败
It never fails to put you in the way of danger.
这是威胁吗
Was that a threat?
雷
Ray?
你不会的
You wouldn't.
你今天一天也不容易 我们把你送回家吧 好吗
You've had a big day. Let's drop you home, shall we?
你为了救我几乎死了
You nearly died saving my life.
你一次又一次的确保我的安全
You made sure I was safe, again and again.
怎么 付出这么多努力你会这么杀了我
What, all that effort and you'd just kill me?
我做我的工作
I do my job.
我一直都是做我的工作
It's what I've always done.
我是人类 你的工作是保护我
I'm human. It's your job to protect me.
你 那个女孩
You! Girl!
娜塔莎 是吗
Natasha, is it?
我勺子掉了 能不能麻烦你 呃...
I dropped my spoon. Would you, erm...?
我也是今晚才知道的 我保证
I only found out tonight, I promise.
她说他强迫她的
She said he forced her.
这不像他
That doesn't sound like him.
我们不知道他吸足了血是个什么样
We don't know what he's like when he's properly on the blood.
或许这就是他 真正的他
Maybe that is him. The real him.
麦克纳尔可不会相信他
McNair wouldn't have trusted him.
你不是你♥爸♥爸 汤姆 我不希望你是
You're not your dad, Tom. I wouldn't want you to be.
我们不一定要做他的朋友但是我们必须得帮他戒掉
Look, we don't have to be his friend but we do have to get him clean
这次戒干净
properly this time.
然后我们可以跟他说滚蛋
Then we can tell him to fuck off.
那样或者我们直接给他钉死得了
That or we stake him.
如果你杀了霍尔 你会变的 但是我不希望你有任何改变
If you kill Hal, then you'll change. And I don't want you to change.
我杀了一大堆吸血鬼了 并不会改变什么
I've killed loads of vampires. It don't change ya.
但是 你能下手吗 说真的
Could you do it, though? Really?
我懂得植物 动物和矿物
I've information vegetable, animal and mineral,
我知道英格兰诸王 还能援引历史大战
I know the Kings of England and I quote the fights historical,
从马拉松到滑铁卢 按...
From Marathon to Waterloo and...
如果你想杀我 你需要木头 那个可不行
If you want to kill me, you'll need wood. That won't do.
不不 不要 我想呆在这 我需要呆在这
No. No, don't! I want to be in here. I need to be in here!
娜塔莎 不要
Natasha... NO-O-O!
我止不住血
I can't stop the bleeding!
对不起
I'm so sorry.
让我救你 我能救你
Let me save you. I can save you!
你不必死
You don't have to die!
求你了 不要
Please, no.
你今晚不必见他
You don't have to see him tonight.
我们可以待在宾馆
We could stay at the hotel.
不用 我没事
Nah, I'm good.
离她远点
Get away from her!
听着 我没有 不是...
Look, I didn't. It wasn't...
如果你确信她那样是我♥干♥的 那下手吧
If you believe I did that to her, then go on.
- 犹豫什么 杀了我啊 - 那是谁 如果不是你的话
- Why hesitate? Kill me! - Who was it then, if it wasn't you?
是她 是她自己
She did. She did it herself!
对不起
I'm sorry.
你这懦夫
You coward.
我会回来找他麻烦的
I'll be back for him.
谢谢你
Thank you.
- 你还敢谢我 - 你看看她 这是刀口 不是咬伤
- Don't you DARE thank me! - Well, look at her. It's a cut, not a bite!
- 我什么都看不见 - 因为她并没被吸血
- I can't see anything. - Because she hasn't been drained,
血都在那呢
the blood's all there.
你是怎么挣脱的
How did you get out?
她割断了皮带 这附近有把刀子
She cut me out. There's a knife somewhere.
她随身带来的
She brought it with her.
有人控制了她
Something had a hold of her.
你想想啊 这肯定和其他的自杀有所关联
Think about it - it must be linked to the other suicides.
我应该听你的 我应该...
I should have listened to you, I should've...
别说这些了 霍尔 住口吧
Don't say that, Hal! Just stop it.
我没做这些
I didn't do this.
我需要你相信...
I need you to believe...
我没做
I didn't do this.
每次我觉得我认识你是谁了 最终结果都是我错了
Every time I think I know who you are, it turns out I'm wrong.
经常是因为有人死了
Usually because someone's dead!
你觉得我能做出这种事
You think I'm capable of this?
我不知道 霍尔 我不知道你能做出什么事情了
I don't know, Hal. I don't know what you're capable of!
那还有什么意义
Then what's the point?
我们没什么好说了
We're done.
你一定是艾利克斯
You must be Alex.
我的尸体在那里 是吧
My body's in there, isn't it?
是霍尔吗 是他干的吗
Was it Hal? Did he do it?
不 不是 他试图救我来着
No. No, he tried to save me.
我不知道发生了什么
I don't know what happened.
上一分钟我还和鲁克先生一起在宾馆 然后我就...
One minute I was at the hotel with Mr Rook and then I just...
鲁克和这又有什么关系
What's Rook got to do with this?
你得理解 好吧 我欠了他很多 我的生命
You have to understand, OK, I owed him everything. My life.
迷住狼人 他说
Charm the werewolf, he said.
拉拢狼人过来 然后...
Get the werewolf on side, and then...
喂那个吸血鬼
feed the vampire.
什么玩意 为什么
What the hell? Why?
他需要超自然的大混乱他好拯救自己的部门
He needed supernatural chaos so he could save his department.
汤姆和霍尔一直稳住了局势
Tom and Hal kept putting the fires out.
他知道汤姆是唯一一个能制♥服♥霍尔的
He knew Tom was the only thing keeping Hal tame.
还有你 我猜
You too, I guess.
我以为我做的是对的事
Well, I thought I was doing the right thing.
我完全不知道汤姆会这么...
I had no idea Tom was going to be so...
他们都那么...
that either of them were going to be so...
他... 将... 崛起
HE... WILL... RISE.
那是谁
Who was that?!
他将崛起
HE WILL RISE.
笔 我需要用笔 给我...
Pen. I need a pen! Give me...
"他将崛起"
"HE WILL RISE"
那什么意思
What does that mean?
娜塔莎 哈奇和你说话了吗
Natasha, did Hatch speak to you?
- 哈奇 - 哈奇上尉
- Hatch? - Captain Hatch.
就在你过来这里之前 他有没有和你说什么 你还记得吗
Right before you came here, did he say something to you? Do you remember?
对对 他说了 我不知道他说了什么 但是...
Yeah. Yeah, he did. I dunno what he said, but...
我到厨房♥拿了把刀
I went down to the kitchen and I got a knife.
不 你想的对 这是你的 你该穿过它
No, you're right. That's yours. You're meant to go through.
哈奇怎么办
What about Hatch?
听着 我会去追哈奇 好吧 我会让他付出代价
Look, I'm going after Hatch, OK? I'll make him pay.
就凭你自己 你都不知道他是什么
On your own? You don't even know what he is.
他又能拿我怎么样 我都死了
What's he going to do to me? I'm already dead.
嘿 皱巴老头 这儿
Oi! Wrinkle-tits. Over here.
只是要你知道
Just so you know,
我可不在乎你是不是能兴风作浪引起世界大乱
I don't care if you've got enough Viagra to float the Titanic.
没人会在我的眼皮底下崛起
No-one is doing any rising on my watch.
他... 将... 崛起
HE... WILL... RISE.
你怎么做的 你怎么让她跳下去的
How did you do it? How did you make her jump?
对 你会照做的
Yes. You'll do.
他... 将... 崛起
HE... WILL... RISE.
鲍比 你和他说了什么
And Bobby. What did you say to him?
他... 将... 崛起
HE... WILL... RISE.
你到底是个什么东西
What the hell are you?!
我只是那个恶魔罢了 亲爱的
I'm only the fucking Devil, sweetheart.
有人吗
Hello?
有人吗
Hello?!
好吧 好吧 别慌别慌
OK, OK, don't panic.
你在箱子里
You're in a box.
旁边有硬而长的东西 能当武器 哦 不错不错
With something hard, something long. Potential weapon. Oh good, good!
哦 黏黏糊糊的
Ohhhh! That is slimy!
但是我没慌 哦 没 我没慌
But I'm not panicking, oh, no, no, sir. I'm not panicking.
那个是... 哦 哦 天呐
And that is... Ohhh... Oh, Christ!
那他妈的是个骷髅
剧集 | 我欲为人(英版)(2008) | 导航列表