剧集 | 我欲为人(英版)(2008) | 导航列表
这个话题不好说
It's not an easy topic to raise.
霍尔 她一直拒绝去其他地方
Hal, she is turning down doors
就是因为她认为自己可以帮你远离杀戮
because she thinks it's keeping you clean.
- 你必须告诉她 - 我不能
- You have to tell her. - I can't.
这会毁了她的 她太脆弱了
It would destroy her. She's far too fragile.
她看着脆弱吗
Does she look fragile?
你朋友是个疯子
Your mate's a nutter.
你朋友是个混球 色狼和吹牛大王
Yeah, yours is an arsehole. And a letch, and a bullshitter.
- 他有按♥摩♥浴缸 - 去他的按♥摩♥浴缸
- He's got a Jacuzzi. - Stuff his Jacuzzi.
说真的 汤姆 你到底和他在做什么
Seriously, Tom, what are you even doing with that guy?
学习怎样像他一样
Learning how to be like him.
- 拉里 你没事吧 - 很好
- Larry, you all right, mate? - Absolutely fine.
你在想什么 汤姆
What's on your mind there, Tom-Tom?
刚刚玛丽那事有点奇怪是吧
Bit weird down there with Mary, wasn't it?
哦 那个啊
Oh, that.
说实话 我都不记得了
To be honest, I'd forgotten all about that.
只是开个玩笑 汤姆
It's all part of the game, Tom. All part of the game.
- 你的手在流血 - 还有别的事吗
- Your hand's bleeding. - Anything else?
你什么时候回电视台工作
When are you going to be back on the telly?
我很想让霍尔看到你工作的样子
I'd really like Hal to see you in action.
如果你一定要知道的话
If you must know,
我正在给自己放假 寻求其他的机会
I'm taking some leave to pursue other opportunities.
过几周我就会回去了
But I'll be back on again in a couple of weeks.
六点钟新闻之后就是我的节目
Straight after the six o'clock news.
我在想
I was thinking that...
也许明天我们能去你家转转
maybe tomorrow we could go round to your house
进行一些训练 或者在你的按♥摩♥浴缸里游游泳什么的
and do some training, or go for a swim in the Jacuzzi or something.
对不起 原来那一堆东西都被我漂亮的前妻拿走了
Sorry, but the old pile now belongs to my charming ex-wife.
不过去那里转转 砸点窗户倒是可以的
We can certainly go round there and put some windows through.
- 你愿意去吗 - 不 谢谢
- If you're up for it? - No, thanks.
- 所以你没有房♥子了是吧 - 拜托 汤姆
- So you ain't got a house no more, no? - Come on, Tom.
房♥子 工作 妻子 都只是不同形式的束缚
"House", "job", "wife". Shackles by any other name.
谁真的需要他们
Who needs them really, huh?
霍尔是对的 是吧
Hal was right, wasn't he?
都是编出来的故事
It's all just made up. All just stories.
什么 我才不会听霍尔的话
What? I wouldn't go listening to Hal.
去字典里查查"失败者"这个词 肯定有他的照片
Look up "loser" in the dictionary, there's a picture of him.
或者画像 我不知道这是什么样的 但是
Or a drawing. I don't quite know how it works, but...
你一直睡在你的车里 是吧
You've been sleeping in your car, ain't ya?
瞎子都看得出来
I've done enough dossing to know the signs.
他真的骗到你了 是吧 我必须说 我很失望
He's really got to you, hasn't he? I've gotta say, I'm disappointed.
别说了 拉里
Stop it now, Larry.
没用了 朋友 你成功过吗
It ain't working no more, mate. Were you ever a success?
这都是谎言吗
Was it all just lies?
如果我骗了你 那只是为了保护你
If I ever lied to you it was only to protect you.
我的确拥有过一切
I did have it all, once upon a time.
但是狼人来了 把这一切都毁了
Then the werewolf came and gobbled it all up.
怎么会呢 它怎么毁掉的
How? How did it gobble it all up?
- 什么意思 - 你在婴儿时期就被转化成狼人了 是吧
- What does that even mean? - You were turned as a baby, weren't you?
其他的你什么都不知道
You've never known anything else.
你不知道狼是怎么改变你的
You don't know how the wolf changes you.
并不只是每月一个晚上的事
You see, it's not just one night a month.
每天 每小时 都在改变你
It's every day, every hour.
不是的 大多数时候我们是普通人
No, it's not. Most of the time we're normal.
你怎么会知道呢
How would you know?
你从来没见过自己正常的样子 我知道它改变了我
You've never seen yourself without it. I know it changed me.
我现在有之前没有的本能行为
I've got instincts now which I never had before.
新的动力 侵略性
New drives. Aggression.
欲望
Lust.
就是这么开始的 我背叛了我的妻子
That's how it started, I cheated on my wife.
狼就这么一点点夺走了我的一切
Piece by piece, the wolf took it all away.
房♥子 工作 钱
The houses, the job, the money.
我不是那样的 我不是那样的人
I ain't like that. I'm nothing like that.
什么 没有攻击性吗 你杀了多少吸血鬼
What? No aggression? How many vampires have you killed?
也许狼在别的方面阻碍着你
Or maybe the wolf is holding you back in other ways.
你怎么会知道呢
How would you know?
也许你身体里藏着一个聪明成功的汤姆 他知道所有的答案
Maybe there's a smart, successful Tom inside that has all the answers.
很遗憾 我们从未见过他
Who, sadly, we'll never meet.
是啊 但是你给我了那本书 你说如果我学习它
Yeah, but, you gave me that book. You said if I learnt it...
我从没看过那本书
I've never even read that book.
我觉得我们没有任何打赢狼的机会
I don't think any of us stands a chance against the wolf.
因为它总能赢
Because it always wins.
对我们来说 能这样就很好了
For us, this is as good as it gets.
你不应该来这儿的
You shouldn't have come back.
- 你和霍尔需要谈谈 - 他都不认识我了
- You and Hal need to talk about this. - He doesn't even know me any more.
那么介绍一下自己吧
So introduce yourself.
我喜欢动作片
And I like action films...
吴宇森 成龙
John Woo, Jackie Chan...
还有金属乐队的歌♥
and the music of Metallica.
我看笼里决斗
I watch cage fighting.
我在商店里偷东西
I shoplift...
经常
quite a lot.
有时候我会把人推倒
And I push people over sometimes
如果我不喜欢他们的鞋子
if I don't like their shoes...
或者长相
or their faces.
这是不是有点可怕
Suppose this must all be a bit of a head-fuck.
那肯定 是一种形容的方式
That's certainly... one way of putting it.
事实上 玛丽
Actually, Mary,
霍尔也有想和你分享的小秘密
Hal has a little secret that he wants to tell you.
真的吗
Really?
那是什么 霍尔
What's that then, Hal?
艾利克斯说你一直拒绝去其他地方
Alex has been telling me that you have been turning down doors,
认为你的出现可以帮助我停止杀戮
thinking that your presence here has been keeping me from killing.
我很遗憾地告诉你 玛丽 那不是真的
I'm sorry to break this to you, Mary, but that simply isn't true.
你一直是一个忠诚的好朋友
You have been a loyal and close friend.
但你并不是我最后的受害者
But you weren't my last victim.
你
You...
是
are...
在玩我
shitting me.
我很多次都想鼓起勇气告诉你
Many times, I tried to raise the courage to tell you...
你骗了我几百年
You had centuries of lying.
这几百年 你又是鞠躬 又是奉承
Centuries of bowing and fawning
又喋喋不休地谈着该死的天气
and babbling about the fucking weather.
你知道我对你的感觉
Centuries of knowing how I felt about you.
还让我以为你对我也有同样的感觉
Centuries of letting me think you felt the same.
这是真的
And I did!
可能不是那方面 但我现在真的不杀人了
Perhaps not in that way. But I'm totally clean now.
我上次为了吸血而杀人是在50多年前了
It must be over 50 years since I last killed a human for blood.
那真好
That's OK then!
因为那只让我当了200年的傻瓜
Because that only makes me an idiot for, what, 200 years?
你也知道吗
And you knew?
你给这个废物保守秘密
You covered for this tosser?
但现在 你
But now, you're...
你自♥由♥了
you're free.
你可以不用再假装了
You're free to pass over.
谢谢你 太谢谢你了
Thank you. Thank you very much.
你救了我
You've really solved my life.
你个混♥蛋♥
You utter wanker.
我不准备骗你 本来以为结果会好一些
I'm not going to lie, that could have gone better.
250年来我一直去看她
250 years I've been visiting her!
她就跟你呆了五分钟 就威胁着要阉♥割♥别人
Five minutes with you and she's threatening to castrate people
指责我手♥淫♥ [wank亦有此意]
and accusing me of onanism.
指责你什么
Accusing you of what?
自♥慰♥
Masturbation.
这整件事都让我怀疑你
This whole business really makes me doubt you.
你是不是有一长串你依赖着 信任你的被你欺骗的死掉的女孩
Am I just the latest in a long line of dead girls who,
而我只是最新的那一个
who you lean on and who trust you and who you lie to?
我不是故意偷听的 抱歉
Sorry, couldn't help overhearing.
我只是在下面找东西找了10分钟
I was just down there looking for something for ten minutes.
- 你为什么穿成那样 - 我只是在收拾残局
- Why are you dressed like that? - I'm only saving the day!
剧集 | 我欲为人(英版)(2008) | 导航列表