剧集 | 我欲为人(英版)(2008) | 导航列表
前情提要
狼人和吸血鬼的冲突
The conflict between the werewolves and the vampires
十分激烈 恶魔却乐在其中
generates such an energy, upon which the Devil feasts.
我不需要血了
I don't need blood any more.
躲开 你只会感到后悔和厌恶
You stay away. You are regret and disgust and nothing more!
想和真实的我对话吗
You want to talk to the real me?
- 嗨 - '我有事需要你做'
- Hello! - 'I believe I have some work for you. '
马上过去
I'll be right over.
鲍比 不错
Bobby. Excellent.
你都开始打包了
I see you've started packing.
我在那儿待多久
How long will I be there?
不久 就几天 最多一周
Not long. A few days. A week at the most.
你就能回来
Then you'll come right back.
你是这么说的
This is what you said was happening.
"我要和中国的中国人谈些事
"I have to talk to the Chinese from China.
你知道中国吧 鲍比
You know China, don't you Bobby?
他们提供了资金才能维持档案室运转
They're going to give us funding so we can keep the Archive open
而且 我能继续我的工作
and I... I can carry on doing my job. "
然后我说 "中国人吃米饭"
Then I said, "The Chinese eat rice. "
你说 "对 我们要是拿到资金 没准儿也得吃米饭
And you said, "Yes and if we get their funding, perhaps we'll have to eat rice too.
我们能吃糖醋鸡肉炒面"
We could have sweet and sour chicken chow mein. "
然后我说 "我不爱吃米饭"
and then I said, "I don't like rice. "
然后你笑了
And then you did that thing where you smile,
可你额头上青筋暴出
but that vein in your head sort of pulses.
对 听起来很全面
Yes, that seems a pretty thorough...
- 这个狼人 - 我想他是叫汤姆
- This werewolf... - I believe he's called Tom.
- 他人好吗 - 我们还没 对 他人很好
- Is he nice? - We've barely... Yes, he's very nice.
我不想去
I don't want to go.
鲍比 我们就要断电了
Bobby, they're about to cut the electricity.
这儿会冷死的也没有灯
It'll be jolly cold and there won't be any lights.
这没什么用
All the same.
会很恐怖 又没让你永远待在那儿
It'll be jolly creepy. This isn't a permanent arrangement.
我说清楚了吧
I hope I've made that clear.
我一拿到资金 你就直接回来
Once I've secured the funding, you'll be brought straight back!
可我的海报都在这儿
Plus all my posters are here.
你带上两张 汤姆又不会介意
I'm sure Tom wouldn't mind if you took a couple with you.
最重要的是 鲍比 闸门通着电网
But more importantly, Bobby, the locks are linked to the grid!
没电我们就管不了你了
With the electricity gone we won't have any way of containing you.
你知道那意味着什么吗
Do you understand what that means?!
那让我带上布尔特·雷诺尔德和沃尔泽·甘美泽吧
I'll take Burt Reynolds and Worzel Gummage, please.
我欲为人 第五季第04集
不 我不同意 没门儿
Nah, I'm not doing it. No way!
他不能待在档案室
He can't stay in the Archive.
我没人手 而且一断电
I have no staff and with the electricity turned off,
满月时就没法控制他了
no way of containing him during the full moon.
告诉他我们说好的
Tell him about the deal.
经过几次不幸遭遇
After some unfortunate encounters,
我们发誓不再接触超自然物种
we've made a pledge to avoid other supernaturals.
他们只会惹麻烦
They're nothing but trouble.
鲍比不会惹麻烦的 对吧 鲍比
Bobby's no trouble, are you, Bobby?
鲍比 怎么了
Bobby? What is it?
他这么做
He does this.
不是因为
It's nothing to...
- 他在想事情 - 不 是因为我
- He's thinking. - No, it's me.
他注意到我们的朋友艾利克斯了 她是幽灵
He's noticed our friend Alex. She's a ghost.
听到没 鲍比
You hear that, Bobby?
他们还有幽灵 太棒了
They have a ghost! Goodness gracious.
他就不能去其它地方吗
Why can't he go somewhere else?
他得和有这方面经验的人在一起
He needs to be billeted with people who have the experience...
而且能处理他的情况
...and tools to deal with his condition.
你们还欠我一个人情
And this household does owe me a favour.
什么人情
For what?
处理伊恩的事
Cleaning up after Ian.
说起他 他取了个绰号♥叫克朗布
Speaking of whom, he has adopted the sobriquet Crumb
杀人上了瘾
and gone on a killing spree.
上个月就杀了六个人
He's claimed at least six victims in the last month alone.
我没看到报道
I haven't seen anything in the papers.
没有 他肯定
No, I have reason to believe
和我的一个前雇员结盟了
he's formed an alliance with an ex-employee of mine.
艾伦
Alan.
他俩在一起 随意杀人又不留痕迹
Together, they can kill at will and leave no trace.
你去 处理一下他们 任你处置
I want you to... deal with them. However you see fit.
这不是我的责任
It's not my responsibility.
克朗布因你而生
You made Crumb.
你几个世纪以来 也没少使用我们的时间和资源
Besides, you've cost my department a lot of time and resources over the centuries.
现在你总该回报一点吧
This is your chance to give a little something back.
社会大家庭之类的
Big Society and so forth.
我回来之前由麦克纳尔先生照顾鲍比
And Mr McNair will look after Bobby until I'm back.
不行
No chance.
不会很久的
It wouldn't be for long.
工作怎么办 他又不来工作 瞧他那样
What about work? He's not coming to work. Look at him!
- 你是做什么的 - 呃 我是酒店的副经理
- What's your job? - Erm, I'm assistant manager in a hotel.
有技术
Skill.
他是讽刺我吗
Is he being sarcastic?
说实话 我也不知道
Truth be told, I'm never quite sure.
满月前我会回来 鲍比 听麦克纳尔先生的话
I'll be back before the full moon. Bobby, do whatever Mr McNair says.
我告辞了
I'll show myself out.
那我们要说什么
So, what are we going to say?
别 再杀人了
Stop... killing people?
是谁
Who's there?
嗨 伊恩 我是霍尔
Hello, Ian? It's Hal.
没有叫伊恩的 只有克朗布
There is no Ian. There is only Crumb!
- 好吧 克朗布 我还是霍尔 - 还有艾利克斯
- OK... Crumb. It's still Hal. - And Alex.
你怎么不早说 太荣幸了
Why didn't you say so? To what do I owe the pleasure?
我们来看看你要不要帮忙
We've come to see if you need some help.
你看我需要吗
Do I look like I need help?
艾伦 我们有伴儿了
Alan, we've got company!
没有披萨了
Not more pizza?
没了 我看他们送餐的男孩不够用了
No, no, I think they ran out of delivery boys.
艾伦 这是霍尔和艾利克斯 这是哈泽尔
Alan, this is Hal and Alex. And this is Hazel.
霍尔 我读过你的资料 超崇拜你
Hal. I've read your file. Huge fan.
那是艾利克斯 艾利克斯 艾利克斯吗
That's Alex? Alex-Alex?
- 对 - 天啊
- Yeah. - Jings.
他们说死亡是天然春♥药♥
You know, they say death is a natural aphrodisiac.
克朗布 伊恩 该住手了
Crumb... Ian. This has to stop.
我们可不想 我们有血 有女人
We don't want it to stop. We've got blood, we've got girls...
我们是燃烧的兽人
Flaming Orc.
听着 我明白这种新能力带来的刺♥激♥
Look, I understand the thrill of this new-found power,
还有愉悦 但我说过 这只是暂时的
the exhilaration, but I told you, it won't last.
用不了多久愧疚和恐惧会向你袭来
Sooner or later it gives way to guilt, to horror...
我们知道该怎么做
We know what to do about that.
以毒攻毒 就再来一遍
Hair of the dog! Just start all over again.
我们出去一下
Would you just excuse us for a minute?
他们疯了
They're nuts.
我看把他们都烧死就离开这儿
I say we stake them both and we get the hell out of here.
不 鲁克让我任意处置克朗布
No. Rook said I could deal with Crumb however I saw fit.
对 我们也都明白西装男孩说'烤了他'是什么意思
Yes. And we both know that was posh boy talk for 'kebab him'.
我受够了死亡和暴♥力♥ 到此为止吧
There's been enough death and violence. This is where it ends.
我们能帮助他和他的朋友 就这一次 我们做些好事
We can help him, and his friend. For once, we can do some good.
对 就这样 对 非常好
Yeah, that's it. Yeah, that's right!
我想帮你
I want to help you.
那时我找你 你本来能帮我 记得吗 你当时干嘛去了
You had your chance when I came asking, remember? You didn't give a shit then?
我做错了 但现在我想弥补
That was wrong of me. But I want to make up for it now.
我们能帮你脱离这一切 你们两个
With our help, you can leave all this behind, both of you.
你们会拥有事业 朋友 甚至 爱人
You can have careers, friends, even... even lovers.
怎么 像你那样
What, like you?
对 我有很充实美满的生活
Yes. I have a full and rewarding life.
好吧
All right then.
什么
What?!
我们同意
We're in.
鲁克先生什么时候回来
When's Mr Rook coming back?
剧集 | 我欲为人(英版)(2008) | 导航列表