剧集 | 我欲为人(英版)(2008) | 导航列表
而且 她早和霍尔睡了
Besides, she's totally shagging Hal.
她没有 他们只是朋友
She's not! They're just friends!
拜托 那可是霍尔 简直是希腊神话里的美男子
Please. There's Hal, body of a Greek God.
再看看你 也就是希腊神的仆人吧
Then there's you, body of a Greek waiter.
滚开 别管我
Get off! Leave me alone!
我们这样的女孩根本不喜欢你这样的
Girls like us never go for guys like you.
别听你妈说的 根本不是性格问题
Forget what your mum said. It's not about personality,
也不是 "我们来发现他内心的独特"
it's not about, "Letting us see the special boy inside. "
你成了吸血鬼 可只有杀了我才能得到我
I mean, you became a vampire, and you still had to kill me to get me.
我说了 闭嘴
I said, shut up!
真没想到
Totally uncalled for.
你好 鲍比大酒店 我是巴里
Hello, The Bobby Grand. Barry speaking.
不对 是巴里大酒店 你是鲍比
No. It's the Barry Grand, and you're Bobby.
对不起 巴里大酒店 我是鲍比
Sorry. The Barry Grand and I'm Bobby.
- 对 - 巴里大酒店 我是鲍比
- Yeah. - The Barry Grand and I'm Bobby.
有时我插一句 "那边天气怎么样"
Sometimes I like to throw in, "What's the weather like where you are?"
说价格之前先让他们好好放松下来
Gets them nice and relaxed before you tell them the price.
不 我 一切对我来说都太快了
No, I... This is all moving too fast for me.
没有 你可以的 我能做到 你也能做到
No it's not, you can do it! I did it, so you can too.
可是你很聪明
But you're brilliant.
我觉得"聪明"有点
I think "brilliant" is a bit...
是吗
Am I?
我不知道 只是你的想法 老兄
I don't know, like. It's your decision, mate.
你确实是 你有一家酒店 还戴着领带
You are! You own a hotel, you wear a tie.
我二零零六年的圣诞戴着领带 结果把腿烧坏了
I wore a tie for Christmas 2006 and I burned me legs pretty badly.
你怎么 算了 我们再来一次吧
How did...? Never mind. Shall we do it again then?
- 早上好 病号♥们 - 艾伦哪儿去了
- Morning, patients! - Where's Alan?
他晚上挣脱了 还想让我喝血
He got out in the night, he tried to make me drink blood.
你来这里是为了停止杀人的
You're supposed to be here to stop killing!
我知道 我也想这样 可他不想
I know, that's what I want, but he didn't!
他是我唯一的朋友 我却插入他的心脏
He was my only friend, and I put a stake through his heart...
因为我想戒掉
...because I want to be clean.
看 我都没动血
Look, I didn't touch the blood.
我完全可以尝一口喝掉 摆脱这个噩梦
I could've tested it and drank it and driven the nightmares out,
我没那么做是因为我需要你的帮助
but I didn't because I want your help.
请不要放弃我
Please don't give up on me yet!
我们开始吧
Let's get started.
来 就是那种灼烧感
Come on! Feel that burn!
我们有 树莓 一些 香草
We have... raspberry. Some... vanilla.
现在这样做 沿着木头转圈
Now what you do is, circle it around the woods basically.
- 转圈 - 快放下
- Circle it? - On the ground!
艾利克斯 看着
Alex... watch this.
你好 巴里大酒店 我是鲍比
Hello the Barry Grand. Bobby speaking.
不 鲍比
No... Bobby!
该我走了 看看能到哪儿
I'm rolling now. We'll see what we get.
你到仆人市场会用到这个
You'll need that when you get to Yeoman's Market.
放松 你看到了什么
And relax... What did you see?
我的侄女 我常带她去布莱克浦[英国海滨城市]
My niece. I used to take her to Blackpool.
她一直想玩叫老鼠陷阱的老式过山车
She was desperate to ride this old rollercoaster called the Mousetrap,
我让她站到我脚上 她个子才够进去
so I'd stand her on me foot so she'd look tall enough.
太好玩了 她大声尖叫
It was brilliant, she screamed so loud!
和我杀死她妈妈的时候一样
It was the same scream she made when I killed her mum.
只有这块儿很恐怖
Only that was horrible.
更恐怖的是我让她也断气了
And it was even worse when I made her stop.
- 我需要血 - 不行
- I need some blood. - No.
这样很好 你需要感受到它
It's good, you need to feel it.
因为下次你想杀人的话 就会记起这些
Because the next time you want to kill, that's what you remember.
你保持回忆 就会住手
You hold onto that memory, and you stop.
明白吗 你要住手
Do you understand? You stop.
你想到的是谁
What did you think of?
和我没关系
This isn't about me.
我得确定你想着这些事还能戒掉
I need to know you can be clean with things like that in your head.
求你了
Please?
席尔瓦
Sylvie.
我不知道为什么
I don't know why.
是两百年前了
That was over 200 years ago.
她什么样
What was she like?
摄人心魄
Breath-taking.
精灵古怪
Curious,
淘气 固执
mischievous, opinionated...
恼人
infuriating.
上一秒温柔典雅 下一刻就大骂出口
Delicate one minute, foul mouthed the next.
我对她的爱是心里的一种痛
My love for her was a physical ache in the pit of my belly
可我却离不了它
that I never wanted to be free from.
她知道你是谁吗
Did she know what you were?
但她想拯救我
But she thought she could save me.
她以为她的爱 友谊 身体
She thought her love, her friendship, her body,
能让我坚强起来戒掉
would keep me strong and clean.
后来呢
What happened?
我总有一种模糊的感觉我会
I always have a rough idea of when I am about to...
复发
...revert.
可这次 他突然冒出来
But this time, he came from nowhere.
我在外边骑马突然决定调转马头
I was out riding when suddenly I decided to turn my horse round,
骑回屋子杀了所有人
ride back to the house and kill everyone inside it.
就像我回去换了件暖和衣服那么自然
As if I was deciding to change into a warmer coat.
我从厨房♥走上去
I worked my way up from the kitchens
看到她坐在我们床上
and found her sitting on our bed.
她不害怕 甚至不吃惊
She didn't look frightened, or even surprised.
只是失望
Just disappointed.
她说不要责怪自己
She told me not to blame myself.
她说是她太傻还以为能改变我
She said it was stupid of her to think she could change me.
我同意她说的
I agreed.
然后我笑了
And then I laughed.
所以你现在和艾利克斯在一起
So that's why you're with Alex now.
因为你杀不了她
You can't kill her.
我没和艾利克斯"在一起"
I'm not "with" Alex.
真的吗
Really?
两副牌 恐龙和粉红猪小妹
Two decks of cards dinosaurs and Peppa Pig
不过 霍尔 捂上耳朵 要混在一起
but Hal cover your ears mixed together.
- 别客气 - 抱歉
- Knock yourselves out. - Excuse me.
一切还好吧
Everything OK?
你会想起所有恐怖的事情
It makes you think of all the horrible things...
这辈子都不想做的事
...you wish you'd never done in your life.
嗯 我想到萨布卡的时候 也会那样
Yeah, I used to get like that on Sambuca.
那么
So...
我们又在这儿了
.. here we are again.
总有这样的事
This keeps happening.
我不知道是不是"总有"
I'm not sure about "keeps".
你记得萨布卡第一次带我来这里吗
Do you remember when Sambuca first brought me here?
嗯 也许那时就不该让你出去
Yeah, probably shouldn't have let you out in retrospect.
但你那么做了
But you did.
这说明什么
Hmm, what does that tell us?
这种神秘还能维持多久
How long can we keep up this charade?
难以想象
You'd be surprised!
艾利克斯
Alex...
我能约你吃晚餐吗 一起吃鱼
May I treat you to a fish supper?
等一下
Hold that thought.
哦 他刚刚约我了 至少我觉得是这样
Oh, he just asked me out on a date! At least I think he did anyway.
他约我吃鱼肉晚餐 这是英格兰人干的事吗
He asked me out for a fish supper. Is that an English thing?
我觉得这样不太好
I don't think that's a good idea.
嗯 我根本没考虑过
Yeah, well I wasn't actually considering it.
我告诉你是要和你一起取笑他
I only told you so we could toss our heads back and laugh smugly,
不过你又把我的兴致毁了
but once again you have ruined my fun.
其实我不知道这样继续下去有没有意义
In fact I'm not sure if it's worth continuing with this at all.
我们真的安全了吗
Are we ever truly safe?
我们能真正同化吗
Can we ever really properly assimilate?
当然可以 看看你自己 刚刚你还深陷原始之境
Of course, look at you! I mean, one minute you're knee deep in virgins,
然后就读出了"你和你的家人"
the next you're having a letter read out on "You and Yours".
艾利克斯 别这样
Alex, please.
不 你对克朗布说的没错 我们能拥有正常人的生活
No, what you said to Crumb was true, we can have a normal human life.
剧集 | 我欲为人(英版)(2008) | 导航列表