剧集 | 我欲为人(英版)(2008) | 导航列表
这不就是我们正在做的吗
Isn't that why we're doing this?
不仅是为了克朗布 为了这一切
Not just for Crumb, but for everything.
房♥子 工作 积分卡 都是为了做一个正常的人
The house, job, a Nectar card! It's to be human.
都是装的 都是假扮的
It's pretending. It's dressing up.
不 是为了保护我们
No, it's keeping us safe.
避免你再犯杀人之瘾
It's stopping you from going on a killing spree,
避免我像玛丽那样犯傻
it's stopping me from going loopy like Mary.
我们只是原地踏步 等待不可避免的后果
All we're doing is marking time until the inevitable happens.
生活不就是这样吗
Kind of like life then?
霍尔 我们要把握住正常生活的点滴
Hal, we have got to grab every scrap of normality that we can,
哪怕是看脑残剧 大笑
whether that's watching rubbish telly, laughing,
去赴糟糕的约会
going on a crap date...
去赴糟糕的约会
Going on a crap date!
- 不 - 真的 - 不 你不是认真的
- No. - Yeah. - No, you're not serious?
嘿 我为了证明一件事 吃了十一罐意面
Hey, I once ate 11 tins of Alphabetti Spaghetti to prove a point.
这 这不算什么
This, this is nothing.
哈 对 我要和克朗布约会
Ha, yeah, I'm going to go out on a date with Crumb.
我证明给你看 人类干的正常的事我都能做
And I am going to show you that normality and all those human things are possible.
别误会 他要是有非分之想
Don't get me wrong, if he tries anything,
我就用钢琴砸他脑袋
I will drop a piano on his head.
除此之外 我们会很开心的
But apart from that, we're going to have a great time.
开心且正常的时光 等着瞧吧
A great, normal time. You watch.
鲍比
Bobby.
鲍比
Bobby!
鲍比
Bobby!
我有礼物给你 老兄
I got a present for you, mate.
是音钟五百
It's the Bell-Tone 500.
对 我从网上买♥♥的
Yeah, I got it off the eBay.
帮我插上电吧
Would you plug it in for me?
'嗨 亲爱的鲍比 今天在学校过得不错吧
'Hello Bobby-love. Hope you had a good day at school.
昨晚的奶酪通心粉就着茶吃 用烤箱热一下就行
There's last night's macaroni cheese for your tea so pop it in the oven.
我晚班十点结束 看完电视自己去睡觉 爱你 宝贝'
My shift finishes at 10, so get yourself to bed after Shoestring. Love you, monkey. '
妈妈经常工作到很晚 我就自己进去
Mum finished work late most nights so I'd just let myself in.
她会给我留言 因为我喜欢她的声音
So she'd leave me messages because I liked hearing her voice.
他们
They erm...
他们让我把答录机带进档案室
They let me take the answer phone into the Archive,
但一九九七年它坏掉了
but it got broken in 1997.
那时已经停止生产
They'd stopped making them by then,
所以我就听不到这个了
so I haven't been able to listen to this.
你喜欢它我真的很高兴
Well, I'm really pleased you like it.
你喜欢它 对吧
You do like it, don't you?
我喜欢它
I love it.
鲍比 鲍比 鲍比 把他放下 天啊
Bobby! Bobby! Bobby, put him down! My God!
鲁克先生
Mr Rook!
我就知道 麦克纳尔先生 实在抱歉
I knew this would happen! Mr McNair, I can't apologise enough.
没关系 他只是抱抱我 对吧
It's all right, he was just hugging me wasn't he?
你没事吧
Are you all right?
嗯 我没事 坐一会儿就好
Yeah, I'm fine. I just need to sit down for a second.
和中国人谈的怎么样了
How did it go with the Chinese?
不太好 他们感兴趣的是投资有什么回报
Not well. They were more interested in what return they could get from their investment.
因为维护世界安全
Because keeping the world safe
这样的回报都他妈不够
clearly isn't enough of a fucking return!
不管怎样 我答应满月之前回来 所以我来了
Anyway. I promised I'd be back before the full moon, so here I am.
我想现在 也许我能在档案室装配应急照明什么的
Now then, I was thinking, perhaps I can rig up some emergency lighting in the Archive?
不用了
It's all right.
汤姆先生说我能在他的地下室变身
Mr Tom said that I can change in the cellar in his house.
我平时都在那儿 但我会去树林的
I usually change there, but I'll go to the woods.
我都做过几百次了
I've done it hundreds of times.
他都做过几百次了
(He's done it hundreds of times.)
对 但这不是长久之计 鲍比
Yes, but this can't be a permanent arrangement, Bobby.
我们说过了这样不安全 记得吗
We agreed it wouldn't be safe, remember?
不 听我说 我知道你喜欢把人锁起来
No, listen, I know you love locking people up,
但我现在照顾鲍比
but I'm looking after Bobby now.
他不是动物 他人很不错 很有潜力
He's not an animal, he's a nice guy. He's got potential.
你会很出色的 老兄
You could do brilliant things, mate.
不 鲍比 不要 你心里感激就好了
No, Bobby, please! Just keep it inside you, man.
汤姆先生要教我登山 游泳
Mr Tom's going to teach me mountaineering, swimming.
他是这个国家最受欢迎的救生员
He's one of the country's most sought-after lifeguards.
- 是吗 - 嗨 鲁克先生
- Aren't you? - Hello, Mr Rook.
- 克朗布 - 其实我叫伊恩
- Crumb?! - It's Ian, actually.
可你 看来霍尔决定
But you're... So Hal decided to...?
不杀他了 不了
Not kill him. No.
恰恰相反 伊恩正在努力从头开始
Instead, Ian is working through his issues and making a fresh start.
哦 对 自从你让我杀了侄女 我经历了不少
Oh yes, I've come a long way from when you made me kill my niece!
我告诉过你了 那场悲剧是意外
As I told you at the time, that was a tragic accident.
我以为家人能让你稳定下来
I thought seeing his family would have a stabilising effect.
不 没事了 没事了 都是过去了
No, it's fine, it's fine! That's all behind me.
我已经有了应对方式 能积极释放我的能量
I have developed coping strategies and found positive outlets for my energies.
而且 今晚我要和一位女士共进晚餐
In fact, tonight I shall be enjoying a meal with a young lady.
他说的是艾利克斯 那个鬼魂
He means Alex. The ghost.
艾伦呢
And Alan?
无法救赎 不知悔改
Irredeemable and remorseless.
他就要发作了 幸好伊恩阻止了
He was about to go on a rampage, but thankfully Ian... intervened.
那 那太好了
Well that's... That's wonderful.
我必须承认 我
I must confess, I...
我从没想到你和鲍比
I never imagined that you and Bobby
这么顺利地适应了一切
would adapt to the world quite so smoothly.
他们说得没错 这里我的工作已经完成
Clearly my work here, as they say, is done.
你也能留下来工作 一个女佣长脓包了
You could work here! One of the maid's has got impetigo.
你真好 但农业部
You're very kind, but The Ministry for Agriculture...
需要一名初级研究员
are looking for a junior researcher.
我能用一亿英镑的年度预算
I suppose after running an entire department
管理整个部门
with an annual budget of 100 million pounds,
这个看来有那么点掉价 不过没办法
it could be considered a bit of a backwards step, but needs must.
我要告别了
I shall bid you farewell.
到哪儿我都认得这身西服
I'd know that suit anywhere.
对 他们曾是吸血鬼
Yes, vampires they were.
他们用链子把我绑起来念咒语
They tied me in chains and incanted spells.
残忍♥
Savages.
我以为我完了 然后你出现了 灰衣男孩
I thought I was done for. And then there you were! The boys in grey.
不 没有你我还在地狱里煎熬
No, I'd be burning in hell if it wasn't for your lot.
看到他们中有人在这里工作 你知道我有多震惊吗
You can imagine my shock when I found one of them was working here?
还有一个狼人
And a werewolf too!
我真想让你带张大网过来
I wanted to get your lot round here with a big net.
你怎么知道他们是
How did you know what they were?
吸血鬼太大意了
The vampire's careless.
站在镜子前 发现看不见后 就跑掉了
Stands in front of mirrors then realises and runs away.
有人给他照相
Someone points a camera at him
- 他就要从窗户里跳出来 - 狼人呢
- and he nearly jumps out of the window. - And the wolf?
只是猜测 每次满月消失
Well that was a guess. He disappears every full moon.
第二天早上出现 精疲力竭
Turns up the next morning, looking knackered.
不管怎样 你来了 你准备对哪一个下手
Anyway, here you are. Which one of them are you after?
恐怕都不是 首先 他们看上去真的改造了
Neither, I'm afraid. For one thing, they seem to have rehabilitated.
哦 你不会真信吧
Oh, you don't believe that, do you?
我信不信都不重要了 我的部门解散了
Doesn't matter what I believe. My department has been dissolved.
不 不 不会的
No, no. This won't do at all.
我只能花十二镑
I can only spend 12 pounds.
我又不能吃 你随意了
Well, I can't actually eat, so you just knock yourself out.
哦 太好了 你一定很开心吧 永远胖不了
Oh. Excellent! Must be nice, knowing you'll never get fat.
我知道女人什么样
I know what you women are like.
提个醒 没人喜欢肥妞
Mind you, just as well, no-one likes a fat girl.
他们可不是个个可爱
And believe me, they are not all jolly.
服务员
Waiter.
服务员
Waiter!
怎么样
How's it going?
很好 伊恩非常好
Brilliant. Ian is fascinating.
已经说了一堆话题
Already covered loads of topics.
我最喜欢的十一种奶酪
My 11 favourite cheeses...
嗯 这毁了正常状况
Yeah, it's a riot. Of normality.
- 好 可以点餐了吗 - 问一下
- Right. Ready to order? - Question.
剧集 | 我欲为人(英版)(2008) | 导航列表