剧集 | 我欲为人(英版)(2008) | 导航列表
But until then, this is just what people do.
你不确定他们是否是对的人 如果真有那种东西的话
You're not sure if they're The One - if that's even a thing -
你先试探
so you test the water.
如果感觉足够强烈 你再冒下险
And then if your feelings are strong enough, then you take a risk.
冒险
Take a risk...
冒险
Take a risk.
霍尔 主厨说你可能在这
Hal? Chef said you might be in here.
我填好表了 所以...
I filled out my forms, so...
你蹲在下面干什么
What are you doing down there?
我非常 非常抱歉
I am so very, very sorry.
天呐 你还好吗
Bloody hell, are you all right?
你需要看医生什么的吗
Do you need a doctor or something?
不 谢了
No. Thank you.
失陪一下
If you'll excuse me.
- 你好 需要帮助吗 - 我正在找这姑娘
- Sorry, how can I help? - I'm trying to find this girl.
有人说她 呃 今早早些时候在这附近
I was told that she was, er, around here earlier on this morning.
你确定吗
Are you sure?
哦 得了吧 你没告诉他我在这 这总说明什么吧
Oh, come on, you didn't tell him I was here. That's got to count for something.
我无意冒犯 但我得优先考虑酒店
I don't mean you any harm, but my priority must be the hotel.
好吧 我小时候从他老板那偷了点钱
All right, fine, I stole some cash from his boss when I was a kid,
相信我 那钱也不怎么清白
but trust me, that money was dodgy to begin with.
我现在金盆洗手了 我已经多年不干了
I'm straight now, I've been straight for ages...
别说了 我不需要知道
Stop it! I don't need to know.
求你了 我这的需要这份工作
Please. I really need this job.
我很抱歉
I'm sorry.
我会付你本周剩下几天的工资的
I'll make sure you're paid for the rest of the week.
这是因为我的手 对吧
It's my hand, isn't it?
你一定饥渴的厉害才会要我这么快离开
You must have it bad if you want me out this quickly.
我知道克制的表情是什么样的 你的情况最糟
I know what withdrawal looks like. And you're in the worst of it.
你怎么知道
How?
镜子 你若不是弹尽粮绝就会注意到的
The mirror. You would've noticed if you weren't out of your scone.
你知道我是什么吗
You know what I am?
我以前遇到很多你的同类
I've been around your lot before.
那你为什么不快逃
Then why the hell aren't you running away?
你和他们不同
You're not like the others.
- 我比他们更糟 - 汤姆信任你
- I'm worse than the others. - Tom trusts you.
- 汤姆是笨蛋 - 我不这么想 总之 看看你自己
- Tom's an idiot. - I don't reckon. Anyway, look at you.
你为了做正确的事都快杀了自己了
You're killing yourself trying to do the right thing.
就因为这个吗
Is it really just that?
伤口都不是很深
It's not even that deep.
我能闻到
I can smell it.
你离得近的时候 我几乎能品尝到
When you're close, I can almost taste it.
这就是为什么你得走 马上 我很抱歉
It's why you need to go. Now. I'm sorry.
好吧 我走 之后呢
All right, fine, so I go. Then what?
主厨在厨房♥划伤一个手指你就炒了她
Chef nicks a finger in the kitchen, you fire her?
哪位顾客被纸割伤 你就撵他们走
Some guest gets a paper cut and you turf 'em out?
如果这样都能令你招架不住
If this is sending you over the edge...
惨剧总会发生 你也会伤到别人的
it's going to happen anyway and you're going to hurt someone.
你觉得我不知道吗
Don't you think I know that?!
你吓不倒我
You don't scare me.
听着 我能帮你
Look, I can help you.
如果你让我留下来 如果你保护我...
If you let me stay here, if you protect me...
我会让你喝我的血
I'll let you drink from me.
什么
I beg your pardon?
正好的量 好让你能控制这冲动 你就不会伤害别人
Just enough so you can control it. So you don't hurt anyone.
你不知道你在给予什么
You don't know what you're offering.
我知道如果那男的抓住我会发生什么
Well, I know what'll happen if that guy catches up with me again.
拜托
Please.
我们能互利互助
We can help each other.
就是十秒 就行了
Ten seconds, that's all.
就喝足够我再次控制自己的量 我就安全了
Just enough so I can manage again, so I can be safe.
十秒钟到了 就推开我
When ten seconds are up, you push me off.
要是我不停 你就用木桩刺我
If I don't stop, you stake me.
就刺这儿
Right here.
答应我你绝不犹豫
Promise you won't hesitate?
我不会犹豫
I won't hesitate.
不 别在那 人们会看见痕迹的
No, not there. People will see it if you do that.
这儿
Here.
不能让任何人知道 汤姆也不行
No-one else can know. Not even Tom.
汤姆尤其不行
Especially not Tom.
娜塔莎 你好 嗨
Natasha. Hello there. Hi.
嗨
Hi.
嗯 第一天上班 累坏了吧
So, erm, big first day at work. Well tiring, I bet?
不是说你看起来疲惫 我是说 你肯定又渴
Not that you look tired. What I'm saying is, you must be thirsty.
又饿 我实际想说的是...
Hungry. What I'm actually trying to say...
- 你想吃点东西 - 什么
- You want to get something to eat? - What?
我请客 作为感谢 工作和别的事儿
My shout. As a thank you, you know. For the job and that.
什么 现在吗 要是你想的话
What, now? If you want.
汤姆 我做错事了吗
Tom? Have I done something wrong?
没 当然没有
No. Course not.
因为如果你想让我假装看见那只猫 我会的
Cos if you want me to pretend I can see the cat, I can.
- 没问题 我♥干♥过更怪的活儿 - 那只猫
- It's cool, I've had weirder jobs. - The cat?
对 叫艾利克斯 是吧
Yeah. Alex, wasn't it?
是公猫还是母猫
Was it a boy cat or a girl cat?
那么 一块吃
So. Food?
好 我饿死了
Yeah, I'm dead hungry.
实际上 我知道个很好的地方
I know the perfect place, actually.
"今日特选汤" 听起来... 听起来不错
"Soup du jour". Sounds... sounds good.
我以前吃过这种 不错
I've had that type before, it is good.
我也推荐
I can also recommend the...
红酒
.. the wine.
娜塔莎.
So. Natasha.
你有家人吗有宠物吗 要是有 他们怎么样呀 挺好的吗
Do you have a family and-slash-or a pet? If so, how are they? Are they well?
呃 不 我没有
Er, no, I don't, sorry.
- 你没有宠物 - 没有 也没家人
- You don't have a pet? - Nah. Or a family.
哦 我也是
Oh, me either.
什么 真的 一个家人也没有
What, really? No-one at all?
本来有麦克纳尔 但他去世了
There was McNair, but he died.
你兄弟吗
Was he your brother?
父亲 好吧 类似这种
Me dad. Well, sort of.
他是个好父亲吗
Was he a good dad?
最好的父亲
The best.
那解释一下你为什么这么好
Explains why you're so nice, then.
你真觉得我好
You really think I'm nice?
你就是个好人 我怎么觉得不重要
Well, you are nice. Doesn't really matter what I think.
继续 那宠物呢
Go on then, what about a pet?
我猜你有不然你不会问
I bet you've got one, or you wouldn't have asked.
不 没有 但我原来很想要一只兔宝宝
Nah, no pets. But I used to really want a bunny rabbit.
兔宝宝
A bunny rabbit?
对 我在节目上看见过一个小孩有养
Yeah, this kid had one on a programme that I watched once.
但麦克纳尔不让我养
But McNair wouldn't let me have one.
哦 真可怜 为什么
Aw, rubbish. Why?
我们住的地方 有... 我猜是大狗
Well, where we lived, there were these... I guess, big dogs.
很危险的那种
Dangerous dogs.
兔子活不下来
The bunny wouldn't have lasted.
我们走吧
Let's get out of here.
这的人盯着我们 就像我们会偷东西一样
Everyone here's looking at us like we're going to steal something.
我以为他们是在看我
I thought it were just me.
我们去游乐场吧
Let's go to the arcade,
玩玩电玩 吃冰淇淋吃到吐
play video games and scoff ice cream till we're sick.
来吧 娃娃机里可能还有毛绒兔呢
Come on, might even be a stuffed bunny in the claw machine.
天呐 你在那多久了
Christ! How long have you been there?
艾利克斯...
Alex...
好好 我过会儿会收拾的
Yeah, yeah, I'll clear it up later.
我给你发了三条信息 看
I left you three messages. Look.
从鲁克的档案里找到的 女仆跳楼之后哈奇的房♥间
From Rook's file. Hatch's room, just after the maid jumped.
我想不通这是什么意思
I can't work out what it says.
"我爱玉米卷"
"I like taco"?
"躺在大米中"
"Lie with rice"?
唔 看来我还是想念食物
Huh. Turns out I still miss food.
问题是 谁赶在警♥察♥来之前把它抹去了
剧集 | 我欲为人(英版)(2008) | 导航列表