剧集 | 我欲为人(英版)(2008) | 导航列表
不知道
I don't know.
- 你在干嘛 - 你看像是干嘛
- What you doing? - What's it look like?
他们不让我熨衣服 上次我熨东西
I'm not allowed to iron. Last time I ironed something,
把自己的腿烫坏了
my legs got burnt pretty badly.
你怎么 算了
How did...? Never mind.
- 我能脱鞋吗 - 不行
- Can I take my shoes off? - No.
- 我能坐到桌子底下吗 - 不行
- Can I sit under the table? - No.
你有答录机吗 就是音钟五百
Have you got an answering machine? Specifically the Bell-Tone 500.
怎么会 我们没有
How should...? No we haven't!
音钟五百是最后一批
The Bell-Tone 500 was one of the last answering machines
使用小盒式录音带的答录机
to use the little cassettes.
真不错 真的
Brilliant that, honestly.
鲁克先生什么时候回来
When's Mr Rook coming back?
我不知道 老兄
I don't know, mate.
嗨
Hello?
- 他们在这儿干嘛 - 我也问过他
- What are they doing here? - I told him.
- 哇哦 - 他是谁
- Whoa. - Who's he?
档案室的狼人
A werewolf from the Archive.
你在这儿干什么
What are you doing here?
我现在住这里 汤姆先生照顾我
I live here now. Mr Tom's looking after me.
- 鲍比是另一位临时客人 - "另一位"是什么意思
- Bobby is another temporary guest. - What do you mean "Another"?!
克朗布和他的朋友艾伦要和我们住一起
Crumb and his friend Alan are going to be staying with us...
我们帮他们戒掉吸血
...while we help get them off the blood.
很高兴又见到你 室友
Nice to see you again, housemate.
汤姆
Tom!
让他们加入我们
Look, by bringing them into our pact,
我们就能越做越大 越强 助人就是助己
we're making it bigger, stronger. Helping them will help us!
- 我不相信他们 - 很好 这就对了
- I don't trust them. - Good. Don't.
他们有瘾 但有正确引导 他们就能改变
They're junkies. But with the right sort of help, they can change.
我都能被救赎 他们也能
If I can be redeemed, surely they can too.
好吧 但我不收拾烂摊子
Fine, OK. But I'm not clearing up any poo.
我也是 我去工作了
You can count me out. I'm going to work.
汤姆 你应该记得 开始的停血阶段会很
Tom, as you may remember, the early stages of blood withdrawal can be quite...
疯狂
...frenetic.
我觉得最好别让鲍比看到
I don't think it's a good idea for Bobby to be around that.
他不能去酒店 没门儿
He's not going to the hotel, no way!
老兄 你怎么这么混 你不是这样的人
Dude, why are you being such a dick? This isn't like you.
我不是 看他那样子
I'm not! Just look at him.
又臭又毛
He's smelly and hairy
总是问一堆白♥痴♥问题
and he asks loads of stupid questions all the time.
哦天啊
Oh my God.
你真势利
You're a snob.
不是 闭嘴
That's to... Shut up, man.
不 他说的没错 你有了房♥有了工作就成了势利眼
No, he's right! You've got a house and you've got a job and you've become a snob!
- 真势利 - 哈 难以置信
- Big snob. - Ha! I don't believe it.
不 你们不知道在说
Nah, you don't know what you're ta...
好吧 走吧鲍比 我们走
Right, come on then, Bobby we're leaving!
汤姆 等一下
Tom, before you go...
你还有血吗
Can I have some of your blood?
这儿成了巴特西区的狗窝了
It's like Battersea bleeding Dogs Home in here.
好 坐在这儿 什么都别动
Right, sit here. Don't touch anything.
别和客人说话 也别打扰别的员工
Don't talk to any guests and don't bother any of the staff.
你知道我们很忙的
As you can see, we're rushed off our feet.
- 真大 - 好吧 怎么了
- It's huge. - Here we go. What is?
我能换一个小点的房♥间吗
Can I sit in a smaller room?
不 这是豪华餐厅套间
No. This is a luxury dining suite
适合二人亲密晚宴
suitable for intimate dinners for two
或者家庭聚会 知足吧 好吗
or family celebrations. Appreciate it, OK?
行吗 谢谢你了
Yeah? Thank you.
我不相信艾利克斯 你们今晚就在这里了
Because Alex can't be trusted, this will be your home by night.
你们会经历噩梦 幻觉 抽搐 悔恨
You will experience nightmares, delusions, cramps, guilt.
你们会生不如死
You'll wish you were dead.
但你们只要挺过来了 就会更加珍惜生命
But when you make it through to the other side, you'll cherish life even more.
第二天我准备了严格的培训
For the day, I have prepared a rigorous programme...
作业 锻炼 日常工作
...of housework, exercise, routine tasks,
都是来控制你们的欲望的
designed to suppress your cravings and control your appetites.
即使是一滴血
Contact with even the smallest drop of blood...
也会诱发我心中的恶魔
...could resurrect my more monstrous side,
所以艾利克斯好心来帮我们
so Alex has kindly agreed to assist us.
我该穿上紧身裙
Should have worn my leotard.
- 对 确实 - 那太好了
- Yeah, you should. - That'd be nice.
左边是你们带来的人血
The one on the left, is the human blood you brought with you.
右边是汤姆好心捐献的狼人血
The one on the right, kindly donated by Tom, is werewolf blood...
一瓶会从内到外毁了你
One will dissolve your organs from the inside out.
另一瓶会将你的灵魂腐蚀干净
The other will rot your soul, until there's nothing of you left.
两瓶都会杀了你
Both will kill you...
只是快慢不一样
One just more quickly than the other.
在此过程中你要是觉得坚持不下去了
If, at any point in this process, you feel you can no longer resist,
这两个杯子就在眼前
then these glasses will be here for you.
你向我们要就可以
All you have to do is ask.
一旦你喝下一杯 就准备好死吧
But if you take one, you must be prepared to die.
不管是哪种死法 还有问题吗
One way or the other... Any questions?
- 你怎么还在这儿 - 什么意思
- Why are you still here? - What do you mean?
他攻击了我 又把我召回 关起来
He attacked me, recruited me, took me prisoner.
你很震惊 又痛心
You were shocked, you were so hurt.
可你还在这儿 还是他的朋友
But you're still here, still friends.
因为他在努力
Because he's fighting it.
每天他都在进步
Every day, he's trying to be something better.
我不确定 我想我佩服他这点 十分尊敬
And I don't know, I guess I admire that. I respect it.
你在那儿多久了
So, how long was you in that place?
三十三年
33 years.
你有答录机吗 音钟五百
Have you got an answer machine here? A Bell-Tone 500?
没有吧 发生了什么 鲍比
I doubt it. So what happened, Bobby?
我去钓鱼
I went fishing.
钓到这么大一个安全套
I caught a condom this big.
就在那时它跑来 割开我的背把我推到水里
That's when it run past. Cut my back and pushed me in the water.
我十二岁了 我能记起是因为一个月后是我的生日
I was 12. I know that because it was my birthday a month later
家人都过来一起烧烤
and the whole of my family come round for a barbecue.
一个月后 哦 老兄
A month later. Oh, mate.
鲁克先生说它很快
Mr Rook always says it was quick
他们没感觉到痛苦
and they wouldn't have felt any pain.
这不怪你
It weren't your fault.
鲁克先生总说我是野蛮残忍♥的杀手
Mr Rook always says that I'm a savage and deadly predator
社会应该远离我
that society should be protected from.
他的话肯定没错 他开着雷克萨斯呢
He must be right, he drives a Lexus.
不管怎样 你现在出来了 这是改变一切的机会
Whatever. You're out now. It's a chance to do things different,
也是重塑自我的机会
a chance to make something of yourself.
好 来 我们明天开始
Right, come on. We'll start tomorrow.
我带你进入酒店娱乐管理的精彩世界
I'm going to introduce you to the exciting world of hotel and leisure management.
嘿 你
Hello, you.
怎么了
What's wrong?
你看不到她吗 真的 存在
Can't you see her?! It's... thingy.
哈泽尔
Hazel.
- 哈泽尔 我们昨晚在公♥寓♥杀死的女孩 - 什么都没有
- Hazel. The girl we killed in the flat last night! - There's nothing there.
只是缺血而已
It's just the lack of blood.
闭嘴 我没法集中精力
Now shut up, I'm trying to concentrate.
你在干嘛
What are you doing?
在档案室 他们教过要是被绑了
In the Archive, they taught how to get loose
怎么逃出你那里 我们那里
in case we ever got captured by one of your lot. Our lot.
就快好了
Nearly there.
不 我没事 别管我
No, I'm all right. Don't worry about me.
你不会真要这么做吧
Don't tell me you're doing this for real.
我答应艾利克斯了 还有霍尔
I made a promise to Alex. And Hal.
那又怎样 这和那个有什么
So? What's that got to do with...?
哦 天啊 你喜欢艾利克斯 所以你才这么做
Oh, my God. You fancy Alex! That's why you're doing this!
哦 天啊 真好笑
Oh man, that's funny.
真的 要不是我已经死了 我肯定会笑死的
Really, if I wasn't already dead, I would die laughing.
我不听你的 啦 啦 啦
I'm not listening to you! La la la la la la la la!
你真以为艾利克斯那样的女孩会喜欢你这样的
You really think someone like Alex would go for a someone like you?
没事 只是幻觉
Never mind me, that's the delusion.
剧集 | 我欲为人(英版)(2008) | 导航列表