剧集 | 芭比之梦想豪宅(2012) | 导航列表
嘿!嘿!
Hey! Hey!
梦想豪♥宅♥的生活
Life in the dreamhouse
噢!耶!
Oh! Yeah!
梦想豪♥宅♥的生活
Life in the dreamhouse
芭比
Barbie
梦想豪♥宅♥的生活
Life in the dreamhouse
没什么比户外活动更能显示男子气概的了
Nothing like a great outdoors to show off one's man sills.
露营?你明明说的是去豪华森林度假村
Camping? You said we were going to a luxury wooded resort.
你们也了解我姐姐。这是让她来的唯一办法了
You know my sister. It was the only way I can get her to come.
只住一晚用得着这么多东西吗?
All his for an overnight trip?
还好不用带那张日光浴床
So glad we don't have to bring that tanning bed.
你没把我的日光浴床带来?
You didn't bring my tanning bed?
算了,拉奎尔。偶尔因陋就简也很有趣啊
Come on, Raquelle. It's fun to rough it once in a while.
你不会指望我去露营,还要住在这么……
You don't expect me to camp in something so...
简陋……的地方……
common...
哼,虽然不是五星,但也能行
Humph, not five-star, but doable.
露营最有去的部分就在于在篝火晚餐了
Best part about camping is dinner over an open fire.
我们该吃些什么呢?
Now what should we whip up
都准备好了
Got it covered.
新鲜海鲜大餐已为小姐备好了
A fresh seafood feast for my lady.
哦,肯,你太适合户外活动了
Oh, Ken. You are made for the outdoors.
这算什么。“大自然男孩”能做到这样吗?
Whatever. Can "nature boy" do this?
芭比你在空中上了一把锁……
Barbie you lock a metal lock in the sky...
远足,我们该去远足了,马上
Hike. We need to hike. Now.
还有六段歌♥曲没唱呢
There are six more verses.
天快黑了
We're losing the light.
等等,拉奎尔到哪儿去了?
Wait, where's Raquelle?
你找到浴缸了
You found the tub.
你在泡什么呀
What is it you're soaking in?
一种贵到离谱的法国香水
A rediculously expensive French perfume.
快擦干,我们要去远足了
Dry off. We're going on a hike.
啊……好多了
Ah... Tha't better.
杀人蜂!
Killer bee!
拉奎尔,只是一直蝴蝶
Raquelle, it's just a butterfly.
她真漂亮
Isn't she pretty
我要拍照留念
I'd love a picture of that.
莱恩,拜托了
Ryan, would ya?
没法把你拍进去。往后退点
Can't get you in. Step back a bit.
再往后点
A little bit more.
这才是值得纪念的
That's a keeper.
这些话真好看,对吧拉奎尔
Aren't these gorgeous, Raquelle?
有毒的常青藤!
Poison ivy!
拉奎尔,这些是雏菊
Raquelle, they're daisies.
有毒的雏菊!
Poison daisies!
估计就算我们成功地把娇生惯养的拉奎尔带离马里布,
Guess you can take the girl out of Malibu,...
但还是没办法把来自马里布的娇生惯养从拉奎尔的个性中去除
... but you can't take Malibu out of the girl.
下次,我还是让拉奎尔待在马里布吧
Next time, I'll leave the girl in Malibu.
什么东西?!是邪恶的飞行豪猪吗?!
What is it?! A vicious flying porcupine?!
只是一颗松果,拉奎尔
It's a pine cone, Raquelle.
一颗“邪恶的”松果
A “vicious" pine cone.
哦,我要晕倒了
Oh, I'm light headed.
肯,把我带回露营车吧
Ken, carry me back to the campervan.
这才是有毒的常青藤
Now this is poison ivy.
如果有谁要找我的话
Anybody wants me
我就在热水浴缸那儿
I'll be in the hot tub.
有只熊!
A bear!
有只熊在野营车里
A bear's in the camper.
布丽萨,你这个可爱的小偷渡客
Blissa, you adorable little stowaway
拉奎尔,你要冷静,试着成为自然的一部分
Raquelle, you need to just calm down and try to be one of nature.
不可能!我已经受够这种折磨了
No way! I have been traoumatized enough.
现在只有在浴缸里泡热水澡能让我冷静
The only thing that'll calm me down is a soak in the hot tub.
哦,算了吧
Ah, never mind.
让开,你都不敢相信我这一天过得多糟
Shubover. You won't believe the day I've had.
剧集 | 芭比之梦想豪宅(2012) | 导航列表