剧集 | 芭比之梦想豪宅(2012) | 导航列表
嘿!嘿!
Hey! Hey!
梦想豪♥宅♥的生活
Life in the dreamhouse
噢!耶!
Oh! Yeah!
梦想豪♥宅♥的生活
Life in the dreamhouse
芭比
Barbie
梦想豪♥宅♥的生活
Life in the dreamhouse
嘿,肯
Hey, Ken.
我们要去商场为芭比的生日买♥♥东西
We‘re gonna het the mall to shop for Barbie's birthday.
要不要一起来?
Wanna come?
我已经准备了一年了
I've been preparing for a year already.
幸运的是,我找到了完美的礼物
Luckily, I found the perfect gift.
是一件稀有的、独家的、限♥量♥版的、幸运手链
It's a rare, exclusive, limited edition, charm bracelet.
好吧,这对芭比来说就够好了
Yeah, that's good enough for Barbie.
肯,芭比是一个拥有一切的女孩
Ken, Barbie's a girl who has everything.
你不能只给她一个幸运手链
You can't just give her a charm bracelet.
算我一个,女士们,我们去商场吧
Pile in, ladies, we're going to the mall.
所以芭比到底多少岁了?
So how old is Barbie, anyway.
好问题
Good question.
我知道她当过医生
I know she was a doctor
而这要求读至少11年的书
and you got to go to school for at least 11 years for that.
这意味着她……
which would make her...
不会吧!
No way!
芭比几岁了?
How old is Barbie?
她曾竞选过总统
Well, she ran for president.
这至少得35岁才有资格
And you got to be at least 35.
这意味着她……
So that means she's ...
等等我看看……
Wait, let me see ...
加四进二……
Plus four, carrieded two...
等等, 我在加什么?
Wait, what am I adding?
一台酸奶机
A yogurt maker.
谢谢,泰瑞莎
Thakns, Teressa.
等等,我知道这个表情。别告诉我你已经有一台了
Wait, I know that look. Don't tell me you already have one.
现在我有终生供应了
And now I've got a lifetime supply.
一张床上早餐托盘桌
A breakfast-in-bed tray table
不不不,不只早餐
No, no, no, it's not just breadfast.
这个小桌子每时每刻都能提供美食
This one serves a goodies twenty-four seven.
哇喔,妮姬,这真体贴
Wow, Nikki, that's really thoughtful.
但是……
But ...
连我都知道她已经有类似的了
Even I know she's already got one of those.
芭比,我们真的没办法给你买♥♥礼物了
Barbie, you're officially, impossible to buy for.
只需要一点想象力罢了
All it takes is a little imagination.
你肯定没有得到过这个宝贝
Can't see you've already got one of these babies.
不,不止一个
No, not just one.
每年生日你都会送我一个
You give me one every birthday.
1、2、3、4、5、6、7、8……
1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8……
真是满满一柜子的帅气
That's a closet full of handsome.
我的礼物可是不惜工本的
Well I spare no expense with my gifts.
一面镜子?
A mirror?!
这不是你买♥♥600美元化妆品套装时免费赠送的镜子吗?
Isn't that the free miror you get when you buy the 600 dollar makeup set?
我都说了我不惜工本的
Told you I spared no expense.
谢谢,拉奎尔
Thanks, Raquelle.
我知道,你没有这个
Now, I know you don't have one of these.
用吸尘器打扫的时候,鞋子总会卡住
You know our shoes always get stuck up when we're vacuuming.
问题解决啦
Well, problem solved.
肯,我们已经有中♥央♥鞋子真空收纳机了,你忘了吗?
Ken, we have central shoe vacuum, remember?
是的,芭比。你已经什么都有了
It's true, Barbie. You already have everything.
嘿,肯
Hey, Ken.
真的吗?
Really?
我以为你之前说她不会喜欢的
I thought you said she wouldn't like it.
给你,芭比。我知道这不是什么贵重的东西,但……
Here, Barbie.I know it's not much, but...
一条幸运手链
A charm bracelet.
我太喜欢它了
I love it!
我一直想要一条
I've always wanted one.
你真是一个女孩能有的最体贴的男朋友了
You're the best, most thoughtful boyfriend that a girl could ask for.
谢谢你,芭比
Thanks, Barbie.
但你知道吗?
But, you know?
有件事我们每个人都想了一天了
There's one thing that everybodys been wondering about all day.
是什么?
What's that?
你到底几岁了?
How old are you, anyway?
今天,我……
Today, I'm ....
剧集 | 芭比之梦想豪宅(2012) | 导航列表