剧集 | 芭比之梦想豪宅(2012) | 导航列表
嘿!嘿!
Hey! Hey!
梦想豪♥宅♥的生活
Life in the dreamhouse
噢!耶!
Oh! Yeah!
梦想豪♥宅♥的生活
Life in the dreamhouse
芭比
Barbie
梦想豪♥宅♥的生活
Life in the dreamhouse
邮件寄到了
Mail's here.
粉丝信、邀请函、求婚信……
Fan mail, galler invites, marrage proposals...
我听到尖叫了。是它吗?
I heard the squeal. Is that it?
我的驾照
My driver's license.
你之前怎么会没有驾照呢?
How is that you don't have your license?
你不是赛车手吗?
Aren't you a racecar driver?
要知道,我有非常多的职业
You know, I've had so many careers.
要随时跟进所有135项职业是非常困难的
It's hard to keep track on all 135 of them.
要数清这么多职业也不容易
And counting.
喂?
Hello?
我们听到尖叫声了。你拿到它了吗?
We heard the squeal. Did you get it?
你可以开车带我和泰瑞莎去海边吗?
Can you drive Teresa and me to the beach?
天气预报说今天天气晴朗,大概率有帅哥出没
The forecast calls for sunny with a chance of a whole lot of cute guys.
我是有驾照了
I have my lisence.
但事实上……
But the truth is...
我从没学过怎么开车
I never learned how to drive.
我听到尖叫声了
I heard the squeal.
我晚点打给你们
I'll call you later.
所以……它在哪儿?
So... where is it?
这张驾照你已经等了很久了
You've been waiting a long time for this.
所以,为了这个特殊的时刻,我想给你一件礼物
So, I wanted to give you something for the special occasion.
它……太美了
It's ... gorgeous.
还需要一些组装工作
Some assembling required.
芭比,这看起来像长排气管吗?
Barbie, does this look like a long puffer to you?
全搞定了
All done.
我会介意芭比在拼车方面大大胜过我吗?
Do I mind that Barbie showed me up putting the car together?
当然不。这完全不会给我造成困扰
Nope. Doesn't bother me a bit.
再说了,她能做到这样吗?
Besides, can she do this?
现在,快速检查一下后视镜,我们就准备好可以出发啦
Now for a quick check at the mirrors and we're ready to go.
你、是、这么、开、车、的吗?
Is, this, how, you, do, it?
真不知道我刚刚在担心什么
I don't know what I was so warried about.
我永远也学不会开车了
I'll never learn to drive.
是那根排气管。我马上回来,宝贝儿
That darn shlong puffer. Be right back, babe.
去海滩
To the beach.
我还开的不是很好
I'm still not very good at this whole driving thing.
有人在沙丘看到了12英尺的大鱼
Twelvefooters have been spotted at point dume.
还有,海浪真的很大.
And, there're some really big waves, too.
芭比,等等!
Barbie, wait up!
我好怕
I'm terrified.
还很……
And...
喜欢这种感觉!
Loving it!
芭比!等等!
Barbie! Wait!
怎么了?
What in the world?
等等!
Wait!
现在可以走了
You can go now
我走不了
I can't.
我们到了
We're here.
谢谢你的驾驶课,肯
Thanks for the driving lesson, Ken.
或许可以让他也教我怎么开车
Maybe he can teach me how to drive.
你不是个赛车手吗?
Weren't you a racecar driver?
啊,在这里
Ah, here we go.
警告:镜子里的景象可能比现实中还要帅
Warning: Objects in the mirror may be hasomer than they appear.
剧集 | 芭比之梦想豪宅(2012) | 导航列表