剧集 | 芭比之梦想豪宅(2012) | 导航列表
嘿!嘿!
Hey! Hey!
梦想豪♥宅♥的生活
Life in the dreamhouse
噢!耶!
Oh! Yeah!
梦想豪♥宅♥的生活
Life in the dreamhouse
芭比
Barbie
梦想豪♥宅♥的生活
Life in the dreamhouse
拉奎尔真好心,邀请我们参加派对
It was sweet of Raquelle to invite us.
这个派对肯定超酷的
This party's gonna be off the hook.
你知道吗,芭比,
You know, Baibie,
“好心“和”拉奎尔“并不是能够经常一起出现的两个词
"sweet" and "Raquellee" are two words you don't here together much.
拜托,妮姬。这个派对会很有趣……
Come on, Nikki.It's gonna be a lot of fun...
她们在想什么呢?
What were they thinkng?
难以置信
I can't believe it.
太尴尬了
So embarrasing.
我读了几百遍邀请函。然后……
I read the invitation a hundred times. And then, ...
我就把它裱起来了
I lemonaded it.
嘿,两位。很高兴你们来了
Hey, you two. Glad you could make it.
拉奎尔,你说这是个非正式的派对啊
Raquellee, you said it was casual.
在周六?
On a Saturday?
我之前说的明明是正式晚会
I totally said it was formal.
好吧,我当时说的确实是非正式
OK, I did say casual.
但这一次,我才是亮眼之星
But just this once, I'm gonna be the star.
这次轮到拉奎尔闪耀全场!
It's Raquellee's turn to shine!
如果你站在盆栽后面,说不定就没人能注意到了
Well, if you stay behind the potted plants, maybe nobody will notice.
拜拜~
Ta-ta~
她故意这么做的
She did this on purpose.
让我们看起来好像……时尚界的败笔
To make us look like... fashion flops.
拜托,拉奎尔不是那么奸诈的人
Come on, Raquellee isn't that devious.
我确实奸诈
Yes, I am.
芭比的派对提示第一条:
Barbie's party pointer No. 1:
时刻准备好突如其来的风格转换
Always be prepared for sudden style changes.
我也试试
Let me try that.
太棒了
Love it.
来吧,让我们开始享受派对吧
Come on, let's get our party on.
发生了什……
What in the world...
她们在想什么呢?
What were they thinking?
难以置信
I can't believe it.
太尴尬了
So embarrasing.
时尚大失败
Fashion faility.
穿的太过隆重了吧
Aggravated over-dressing.
拉奎尔,你可以提早高速我们带泳衣来的
Raquellee, you could have told us to bring bathing suits.
是啊,我本来可以
Yeah, I could have.
但这样要有趣的多
But this is way more fun.
拜拜~
Toodledoo~
真是狡猾、阴险的小……
What a sneaky, underhanded, little...
没什么大不了的
No biggy.
她们可能只是想要泡一泡水。我也是
They may just wanted to take a dip. And so do I.
太棒了~让我们去弄出些大水花吧
Sweet~ Let's make a splash.
不会吧
No way.
她们在想什么呢?
What were they thinking?
难以置信
I can't believe it.
太尴尬了
So embarrasing.
化装舞会?
A costume party?
我喜欢你的装扮,芭比
I love your costume, Barbie.
很简洁却非常……非常简洁。
So simple yet so... very, simple.
够了!我受够她了!
That's it! I've had just about enough of her.
抱歉
Sorry about that.
终于有一次,有一场拉奎尔中心的派对了
For once, a party that's all about Raquellee.
来吧,各位。为我鼓掌吧
Come on, everybody. Give it up for me.
赞美一下派对的举办人啊
Show some appreciation for your hostess.
你说得对,芭比。这次派对确实很酷
You were right, Barbie.This party is off the hook.
确实是这样
It sure is.
小心点。这是租来的
Careful, These things are rental.
剧集 | 芭比之梦想豪宅(2012) | 导航列表