剧集 | 芭比之梦想豪宅(2012) | 导航列表
嘿!嘿!
Hey! Hey!
梦想豪♥宅♥的生活
Life in the dreamhouse
噢!耶!
Oh! Yeah!
梦想豪♥宅♥的生活
Life in the dreamhouse
芭比
Barbie
梦想豪♥宅♥的生活
Life in the dreamhouse
你可真是个帅小伙儿
You are one good-looking dude.
莱恩,你好
Ryan, hi.
我还没准备好
Still not ready.
着什么急呀,芭比
Woah, what's the rush, Barbie
慢慢享受莱恩的陪伴吧
Take time to enjoy the Ryan.
抱歉,我今天下午有个大型时装展要去
Sorry, a big fashion show this afternoon.
噢,猫粮管♥理♥员♥会把布丽萨的猫粮送过来
The cat caterer si dropping off Blissa's food.
我还为塔菲准备了很多鞋子形状的汉堡
And forTaffy, there's many burgers shaped like shoe.
BRB (Be right back).
回见
所以我这一整天要和这一对四只脚的毛球一同度过?
So I'm spending the day with a couple of four-legged furball?
还有一只两条腿的蠢蛋?
And a two-legged goofball?
你在这里干嘛
What are you doing here
照顾宠物?不,我才是照顾宠物的人
Pet-sitting? Not I'm pet-sitting.
别重复我说的话
Stop saying everything I say.
玩的开心哦
Have a blast, guys.
我觉得你们会发现这是个需要两个人的工作
I think you'll find this a two-man job.
那另一个“人”什么时候才到?
When's the other "man" showing up.
真是好狗狗
How's my girl.
今天简直不会更逊了
This cannot get any less cool.
这裤子可是名♥师♥设计的
These pants are designer.
拜托,我舔下来的毛球都比那裤子时尚。
Please, I've caught up hairballs and have more siyle.
让我们看看这个单子吧
Let's take a look at that list.
首先,让塔菲锻炼
First, we exercise Taffy.
她需要锻炼一下肌肉张力
She could use a muscle tone.
不是每个人都有六块塑料腹肌的,肯
Not everyone has a plastic six pack, Ken.
练到累趴为止
Knock yourself out.
我正要给芭比写一首歌♥
I'm working on a song for Barbie.
哦~芭比~
Oh~ Barbie~
你真me……啊啊啊!
So beau... Ahhh!
快看他们的步法
Check out their footwork.
明白
Got that.
哦,拜托
Oh, come on
嗨,男孩们
Hi, boys.
只是想打个电♥话♥问问宠物照看的怎么样了
Just checking in to see how the pet-sitting going.
一切顺利
It's going great.
呃……莱恩要为你唱首歌♥
Emm…Ryan's gonna play you a song.
这是为你写的歌♥,宝贝儿
This one goes out to you, baby.
你的心sh……
Your heart i...
歌♥很棒,但我必须回T台上了,一会儿再说
The song is amazing, but I got to get back on the runway. Talk soon.
塔菲,如果我想要的是这种反应,我就会演奏给我的经纪人听了。
Taffy, if I wanted that reaction, I would have played for my angent.
布丽萨,这是芭比最喜欢的围巾
Blissa, that's Barbie's favorite scarf.
嘿,停下,这个不是玩具
Hey, wow, That is not a toy.
别管吉他了,快抓围巾
Forget the guitar.Grab the scarf.
I'll brindle Tonny.
我来制♥服♥唐妮
快回来
Get back here.
放开我
Get off me.
你们好吗.这里的工作结束了。那我们5点见咯
Hi, guys.It;s wrapped here. So I'll see you at 5.
不——!
Noooo!
我是说——太好了。一会儿见,芭比
I mean... yeah. See you soon, Barbie.
我们必须打扫、打扫,打扫!
We got to clean, clean, clean!
我回来啦
I'm back.
嗨,芭比,欢迎回家
Hi, Barbie. Welcome home.
看来你们把她们照顾的很好。
Looks like you took perfext care of them.
这次走秀让我筋疲力竭
That runway worn me out.
两位……没什么想跟我说的吗?
Guys... Anything you wanna tell me?
我似乎忘记关我的烤炉了
I think I left my oven on.
我似乎也忘记关他的烤炉了
I think I left my oven on, too
你们说的对,姐♥妹♥们♥,下次,你们可以照顾他们
You're right, girls. Next time, you can boy-sit them.
剧集 | 芭比之梦想豪宅(2012) | 导航列表