剧集 | 芭比之梦想豪宅(2012) | 导航列表
嘿!嘿!
Hey! Hey!
梦想豪♥宅♥的生活
Life in the dreamhouse
噢!耶!
Oh! Yeah!
梦想豪♥宅♥的生活
Life in the dreamhouse
芭比
Barbie
梦想豪♥宅♥的生活
Life in the dreamhouse
好了,塔菲,让他们 见识见识你的厉害
OK, Taffy. Show 'em what you've got.
哇喔,这真叫人印象深刻。
Wow, now that's really impressive.
我见过更厉害的
I've seen better.
今天,我要向肯证明我比芭比更出色
Today is the day I'll prove to Ken that I'm better than Barbie...
用计分卡做记录,这样肯就不能忽视了
...with something he can't ignore— a scorecard
I've divced
抱歉,拉奎尔
Sorry, Raquelle.
塔菲太热衷于扔飞碟了
Taffy still has a little too much zips on her throws.
思佩,要不要放下手♥机♥和我们一起玩游戏呢?
Skipper, want to ditch those gages and get in the game?
稍等
In a miute
我正在发短♥信♥给崔茜。梅西刚看到凯茜和默茜在逛商场
I'm texing Traci. Macy just saw Kassy at the mall with Merssy.
福莱茜会发疯的!
Frassy's gonna freak!
我有个好主意
I've got a great idea.
我们来场沙雕城♥堡♥比赛怎么样?
How about a sand castle building contest.
好主意/太棒了/太好了
Great idea!/Aosome!/Yeah!
我刚上完关于沙雕的网课
I just finished an internet course in sand construction.
拉奎尔先得一分
Score one for Raquelle.
好了,凯丽,继续倒……停
All right Chelsea, back it up... Stop.
很棒!
That's good!
抱歉,芭比。这次我稳操胜券,你就等着丢脸吧
Sorry, Barbie. This is gonna be a slammed-dunk, sand-in-your-face winner
拉奎尔,堆得好。你真的……哇喔!
Nice job, Raquelle. You really... WOW!
芭比!你堆得城♥堡♥简直是建筑杰作!
Barbie, yours is an architectural masterpiece!
你赢了
You win.
芭比,你有个地方没涂防晒,会化掉的。
Oh, Barbie, you missed a spot, and one should have melt.
我们来冲浪吧,芭比。就我们两个人。
How about a surf off, Barbie? Just you and me.
好啊
You're on.
你的发型很酷哦,拉奎尔。耶!
Cool hair style, Raquelle. Yeah!
真棒!太棒了!
Brad! Awsome!
嘿,思佩。你错过了非常精彩的冲浪表演。
Hey, Skipper, you're missing some great surfing.
你们用你们喜欢的方式冲浪。我也用我喜欢的方式“冲浪”
You surf the way you wanna surf. I'll surf the way I wanna surf
会自己复原的发型不是很棒吗?
Don't you love a hairdo that will always bounce its back?
冲浪比赛打平。但拉奎尔,最奇怪发型奖非你莫属
Surfing's a tie. But Raquelle, you get the prize for the wackiest hair.
来吃东西了,小伙伴们
Come and get it guys.
让我看看,我带了蟹肉蛋糕、热蛋糕、纸杯蛋糕和各种小蛋糕
Let's see. I've got crab cakes, hot cakes, cupcakes and cake cakes.
这算不上什么
That's nothing.
肯,我这里有整整半边的牛肉
Ken, I've got a whole side of beef in here.
肯?
Ken?
他刚才还在这里
He was here a minute ago.
这是怎么回事?
What in the world...
凯丽玩的有点停不下来的了
Chelsea kinda got carried away.
既然我租了那辆大卡车一整天,我就要好好利用它
I rented that dumb truck for the whole day, and I intend to use it.
快点,伙计们。我不应该喝那些柠檬水的
Hurry guys. I shouldn't have had that bit of lemonade.
我得走了
Gotta go.
好了,我觉得我们今天一天在海滩已经玩的够痛快了
Well, I'm thinking we're all beached our for one day.
噢,凯丽
Oh, Chelsea.
谢谢啦,吉米。下周学校野餐再见
Thanks, Jimmy. I'll see you next week for the school picnic.
怎么了
What.
啊,我的新高清3D4G迷你摄像头放在后座上了!
Ah, my new HD 3D 4G mini cam. It's in the back seat.
思佩,就这样吧
Skipper, leave it be.
找到了!
Got it!
走吧
Let's go.
让我看看
Let's see.
她赢了沙雕城♥堡♥比赛
She won the sand-castle-building contest.
我们在冲浪环节打平
We tied at surfing.
我还因为搞笑发型而加分了
I got a bonus point for a wacky hair.
并且……我在野餐上赢了!
And... I won the picnic!
我赢了!
I win!
我——赢——了——!
I win!
我——赢……
I wi...
哈喽?
Hello?
肯?
Ken?
有人吗?
Anybody?
剧集 | 芭比之梦想豪宅(2012) | 导航列表