剧集 | 巴拉德(2025) | 导航列表
Got a lot of admiration for people like you.
Oh.
她来了
There she is.
我和帕克以前是搭档
Parker and I were partners for a bit.
你不会相信我现在跟谁搭档
You wouldn't believe who they got me rolling with now.
皮崔斯,那个牙线哥
Pietras. Dude with the floss?
奥利维斯?
Olivas.
你来做什么?
What are you doing here?
有个女人打电♥话♥来重案组找帕克
A woman called down to RHD earlier, asked for Parker.
我说她不在这里了,她就挂断
When I told her she no longer worked there, lady hung up on me.
电♥话♥是从汽旅打来的 跟我们以前办的案子有关
Call came from a motel tied to a case that we worked on back in the day.
夏缤,记得那个鬼地方吗?
The Sunbeam. Remember that dump?
总之,我打听了一下
Anyway, I asked around,
听说帕克在这里试水温
heard that Parker was dipping her toe down here with you.
后来变悬案了,对吧?
Case is cold, isn't it?
很遗憾,是的
Sadly, yeah.
但如果你想看看
But if it's something that you might take a look at,
我很乐意帮忙
I am more than willing to help out.
你应该已经够忙了
You probably have enough on your plate.
也是
Fair point.
总之,很高兴我来了
Anyway, glad I came down.
一直很想看看你们这边长怎样
Wanted to see your whole operation.
你看到了
Well, now you've seen it.
谢谢你过来
Thanks for stopping by.
很开心见到大家,拉方
It's good to see you folks. Laffont.
下次打个电♥话♥就好
Feel free to just call next time.
巴拉德,别这样
Ballard, come on.
是不是该放下恩怨了?
Ain't it time we bury the hatchet?
我是打算放下
Oh, I plan on burying it.
然后捅你一刀
In your goddamn back.
随时候教
Always a pleasure.
刚刚还不赖喔
You were looking pretty good out there.
错过了几个好浪就是 对啊
Passed up some nice sets though. - Yeah.
我在想事情
I got some things on my mind.
有时候,光飘在海上就很舒服了
Sometimes it's just nice to sit out there, you know?
想聊的话我有咖啡
I got coffee if you wanna talk?
我得去见个
I gotta go meet someone.
改天约?
Rain check?
随时欢迎
Anytime.
再打给你
I'll call you.
我会接
I'll answer.
小家伙
Come on, baby girl.
走吧
Let's go.
谢谢你来见我
Thanks for meeting me.
我记得你入行的时候
You know, I remember when you joined up.
看到另一位女性像你一样往上爬 很激励人心
It was encouraging to see another woman climb the ranks like you did.
干嘛讨好我?
Why you charming me?
我希望不管当初你为何离开 你都放下了
I'm hoping that whatever made you leave, you'll put it behind you,
因为我觉得你会是个好帮手
'cause I think you'd be a great addition to my team.
我和兄弟
You know, me and my brothers,
老被告诫要小心条子
we was always told to watch out for the cops.
我们跟警♥察♥总是对立
It was always us against them.
所以我进警校时,大家都觉得我疯了
So when I went into the Academy, everybody thought I was out of my mind.
失去一堆朋友
Lost a lot of friends.
我妈开始用诡异的眼神看我...
Mama started looking at me funny, it was...
但我以为能让大家过得更好
But I thought I could make it better for all of 'em.
结果并非如此
Didn't work out that way.
没错
No, it did not.
后来认识你,我想说
Then I meet you, and I think, maybe, I don't know, like,
终于能做好事了
I could finally do some good.
可是,再次扯上这案子
But getting involved with this case again,
再次帮洛杉矶警局办事...
working with the LAPD again, it just...
让我想起当初为何抛下这一切
it just reminded me why I left it all behind.
你为何离开?
Why did you leave?
太多虚伪
A lot of hypocrisy.
太多混♥蛋♥
Lot of assholes.
还有太多受害人
A lot of victims too.
是啦,太多混♥蛋♥的确是真的
But, yeah, the assholes are definitely a thing.
不然我怎么会来悬案组?
How do you think I ended up heading the Cold Case unit?
我想揪出某个混♥蛋♥
I tried to call one of those assholes out,
局里挺他,我就被踢走了
department sided with him and then I got booted.
要让一个麻烦女人闭嘴
What better way to keep the troublesome woman quiet
最好的办法就是把她踢去角落冷冻
than to silo her in the ass-end of the LAPD?
他们的目的 应该是要我自己辞职
Bottom line is, I think they wanted me to quit.
但门都没有
But that's not happening.
你说的那个混♥蛋♥ 是奥利维斯吗?
This asshole you keep talking about, was it Olivas?
告诉你
You know, I'll tell you something.
这就是我查无名尸案的原因
It's actually why I pulled the John Doe case.
搞定他破不了的案子 最能给他难看了,对吧?
No better way to stick it to the guy than to solve the case he couldn't, right?
跟我一起吧?
Why don't you do it with me?
正式加入这个组
Officially join the unit.
我知道听了奥利维斯说的 你想回那间汽旅看看
I know you wanna go by that motel after what Olivas said.
我桌上堆了一堆履历
Look, I have a stack of resumes on my desk,
一堆人觉得破案超酷炫
a bunch of people who think it'd be neat to solve a crime.
但只是凑热闹
But they're tourists.
我要你
I want you.
你觉得怎么样?
What do you say?
好吧
Okay.
管他的,我加入
Hell with it, I'm in.
请问一下
Excuse me.
发生什么事?
What happened?
尤莉亚死了
Yulia is dead.
有人杀了她
Someone killed her.
尤莉亚?
Yulia?
她在这里工作?
She works here?
她跟我一样是清洁工
She's a cleaning woman like me.
天啊
Oh, my God.
巴拉德警探 蕾妮,我是达希
Detective Ballard. - Renee, it's Darcy.
虽然你弄不到布莱恩里奇蒙的DNA
Even though you weren't able to get any DNA off Brian Richmond,
我进联合索引系统 比对了掌印上的DNA
I went ahead and ran that Touch DNA from the palm print through CODIS.
结果有匹配
And I got a case-to-case hit.
不会吧
No shit.
凶手在其他犯罪现场留下了DNA
Sarah Pearlman's killer left DNA behind at another crime scene.
没错,也是命案
Yeah, it's another murder too.
死者是女性,萝拉威尔森 2008年的案子
A woman named Laura Wilson. Back in '08.
我们可能查到一个该死的连环杀手
We might have a goddamn serial killer on our hands.
(萝拉威尔森)
Wow.
很少报告这么干净的
You don't see many books this clean.
调查人员是谁?
Who was the investigator?
开什么玩笑?
You gotta be kidding me.
(侦办警探:哈里博斯#28575)
天杀的哈里博斯
Harry fucking Bosch.
开始吧
Here we go.
(本季预告)
我在想侦办悬案是否会造成二度创伤
I do wonder if running cold cases is secondary trauma.
你被迫接受这个位置 因为你的警♥察♥弟兄
It's a position you were forced into
背弃了你
because your brother's in blue turned their backs on you.
没事干嘛办新案子?
Why are we catching a fresh one?
你没听到她说尤莉亚 可能跟无名尸有关吗?
You missed the part where she said Yulia might be tied to the John Doe?
你哪弄来的枪?
Where'd you get the gun?
街头的人都叫他蒙大拿 肯定是个条子
Street guys call him Montana. He was definitely a cop.
要调查潜在的贪污行为几乎不可能
Gonna be near impossible investigating potential corruption.
大家都对洛杉矶警局超火大
Everyone is mad at the LAPD...
趴下
Stay down.
我成了出气筒
...And I'm the punching bag.
我超想要你在悬案组的经验
I would kill for the experience you're getting in Cold Cases.
凶手现在逍遥法外,说不定还在犯案
The killer is out there right now, and he could still be active.
他有原则,不是随机挑选这些女人
He's methodical. He's not choosing these women randomly.
一定有我们没看到的线索
There's just something we're not seeing.
你跟我保证我妹的案子...
You assured me that my sister's case--
其他受害人跟你妹一样重要
Your sister is not more or less important than any of my victims.
重案组有更多资源 处理这么大规模的案子
Homicide has more resources for something this size.
剧集 | 巴拉德(2025) | 导航列表