剧集 | 巴拉德(2025) | 导航列表
I've been thinking, you know, since you told me about Olivas.
我在重新检视
Reexamining things.
用新的眼光看待事物
Seeing things in a... ...new light.
对,这我经历过 - 对啊
Yeah. Been there. - Yeah.
我有点想就这样算了
Part of me just wants to leave it alone.
但...
But, um...
自己胡乱臆测也许更糟
...something tells me wondering might be worse.
来我家吧?
Why don't you come to my place?
图图做了肋排
Tutu made ribs.
我们可以在那里聊
We can talk there.
好
Okay.
我是说,真不可思议 直接从骨头上滑下来
I mean, incredible. It fell right off the bone.
这是多年的练习
Years of practice. -
信不信由你,这家伙吃了一阵子素 快把我逼疯了
Believe it or not, this one went vegan for a while. Drove me nuts.
真的假的? 你很爱吃起司
You kidding. You love cheese.
是没错
I do.
是啊
Yeah.
想像她一个月没吃的心情
Imagine her mood after a month without it.
我差点把她赶出家门
I nearly kicked her out of the house.
我想也是
Would assume so.
我要带萝拉去散步
I think I'm gonna take Lola for a walk.
谢谢 天黑后不准游泳 我说你
Thank you. And no swimming after dark, you.
萝拉
Lola. -
再见,宝贝 乖,来吧
Bye, baby girl. Good girl. Come on. -
好,我们走
All right. Let's go.
你跟她一起住多久了?
How long you've been living with her?
Um...
天啊,我想已经两年了
Gosh, I think it's two years now.
当时我刚结束一段关系
I'd just gotten out of a relationship,
本来应该只是暂时的
and it was supposed to be a short-term thing,
但后来发现行得通
but then it just really worked.
我很幸运有她
I'm lucky to have her.
你说你要重新定义一些事情
So, you said you were reframing some things.
对
Yeah.
只是好奇
Just wondering.
他是怎么让你跟他独处?
How did he get you alone?
天啊
Oh, boy.
我们在酒吧
We were at a bar.
有朋友升上警探,所以我们在庆祝
Friend had made detective, so we were celebrating.
Excuse me. -
我们玩得很开心
We were having a great time.
给你
Here you go.
奥立维斯拿酒给我
Olivas was bringing me drinks.
双份的
Doubles.
他说这是明智之举 因为酒吧人太多了
He said it was the smart move because the bar was mobbed.
来吧
Come on.
要训练你的酒量
Gotta toughen you up.
没问题
You got it.
Mmm.
好吧
Mmm. - Okay.
我开始习惯了 - 好
I'm getting used to it. - Okay. Okay.
这不是在开玩笑
That is no joke.
酒精的作用真的不小
The drinks really hit me hard.
所以...我去洗手间洗把脸
And so I went to the bathroom to splash water on my face...
他跟着我进去
...and he followed me in.
他说他想确认我是否安好
He said that he wanted to see if I was okay.
当我拿出手♥机♥ 准备叫车
When I pulled out my phone to call an Uber...
他想拿走我的手♥机♥
he tried to take it from me.
嘿
Hey. Hey.
你在做什么?
What are we doing?
不要浪费钱
Do not waste your money.
我会带你回家,亲爱的
I will get you home any time. -
他说他会亲自带我回家
Said that he would take me home himself.
我说一路开车到马里布根本划不来
I told him that it made no sense to drive all the way to Malibu.
当他无法说服我
When he couldn't convince me...
好男人的行为 就消失了
the whole nice guy act just disappeared.
他把我甩到门上
He slammed me into the door...
我跟他动手
Oh, I fought him.
这并不容易,因为...
And it wasn't easy,
他下定决心想得到他要的
because he was dead set on getting what he wanted.
但我最后挣脱,拔腿就跑
But I finally got him off me, and I ran.
直接冲出门,撞到我的搭档 崔斯坦
Straight out the door into my partner, Chastain.
之后凶案组的状况就每况愈下
Everything in RHD went downhill from there.
很多事听起来...很熟悉
A lot of that sounds... ...really familiar.
我怎么没看出来?
How did I not see it?
一直以来
All this time.
一直以来
All this time.
我以为,我...
I thought, you know, I...
我做得不够
I didn't do enough.
我以为...也许我做得太多了
I thought maybe I did too much.
像是给出不单纯的暗示
I gave him mixed signals.
我不知道我当时怎么想的
I don't know what I thought.
我只是...
I just...
我以为是我的错
I thought it was on me.
我在谘商时听过
I heard in therapy once that, uh...
被陌生人伤害后,会不信任这个世界
"If you're assaulted by a stranger, you don't trust the world.
但如果是被你认识的人伤害
But if you're assaulted by someone you know,
你会不信任自己
you don't trust yourself."
你说...
You said that...
大部分听起来很熟悉 那不同之处在哪?
...most of it sounded familiar. What was different?
小心头
Watch your head. -
让我来
嘿 有我在,伙伴
Hey, I got you, partner.
我让他带我回家
I let him take me home.
你没有让他做任何事
You didn't let him do anything.
给我一点好消息
Tell me something good.
这我可能帮不了
I don't think I can help you there.
我刚查了路易斯伊巴拉 死亡那天的扫黑缉毒组纪录
I just looked into the GND logs on the day Luis Ibarra died.
安东尼德里斯科那天不在106分局
Anthony Driscoll was signed out to Division 106 that day.
那王八蛋说他要出庭 - 等一下
The son of a bitch was in court.
警♥察♥说要出庭 就跟小男生说肚子痛要上厕所一样
Wait a minute. Cops claim court like schoolboys claim stomachaches.
记得那次你想去... - 蕾哈娜在赌城,我可不会错过
Remember that time you-- - I was not gonna miss Rihanna in Vegas.
在放过他之前
Well, look, before we let this guy off the hook,
先确定他真的出庭了
let's make damn sure he was actually in court that day.
我们要怎么不引人注意?
How are we gonna do that without raising flags?
就算是问法庭联络人也有风险
Even asking the court liaison feels risky.
我有个主意
I have an idea.
今天早上有人在闪闪发光
Ooh. Someone's glowing this morning.
谢谢
Thank you. -
他是谁?
Who's the guy?
我醒来心情好,不代表就跟男生有关
Just 'cause I woke up in a good mood does not mean a boy is involved.
随便啦
Whatever.
我只是附和而已
I was just agreeing.
但是...
But...
也许这次的确有个男生
...maybe this time there is a boy.
细节晚点再聊? - 好
Ooh. Details later. - Yeah.
Oh.
各位,我收到国家保险犯罪局的回覆
Guys. I heard back from NICB.
珍妮盖瑞森的厢型车 2009年在研发废料场撞毁
Jenny Garrison's van was crushed in 2009 at a place called R&T Scrapyard.
我就知道这辆会带我们去别的地方
I knew this van would take us places.
带我们去哪里?
And where's it taking us exactly?
恩西诺,废料场就在那里 趁没塞车赶快出发
Encino. That's where the scrapyard is. We should go while traffic's light.
恩西诺?我回家时顺道过去
Encino? Ugh. I'll swing by on my way home.
不,是我发现的,我跟你一起去
Nope. I did the digging. I'm going with you.
如果麦克是凶手,我们需要他的线索
If Mike's our killer, we need a lead on him.
目前我们只有这辆厢型车
And so far, this van's all we got.
太好了
Great.
这让我想起过去
This takes me back.
我该问是什么吗?
Do I wanna ask where?
卡罗来纳粉碎机
Carolina Crusher.
2005年冬季全国赛
Winter Nationals, uh, 2005.
等等,你喜欢怪兽卡车?
Oh, hang on. You're into monster trucks?
我这个人很多元,泰德
I contain multitudes, Ted.
剧集 | 巴拉德(2025) | 导航列表