剧集 | 巴拉德(2025) | 导航列表
Surfing accident.
里面那位图图医生 认为我为他打造冲浪板 会是一种宣泄 所以...
And Dr. Tutu in there thought it would be cathartic for me to build his board, so...
14岁?年纪还很小
Ah, 14. That's young.
是啊
Yeah.
你知道,就是像是那种东西
Just one of those things, you know?
一直都会在
It's always there.
你拿到警徽了吗?
You picked up your badge.
对,我现在是正式警♥察♥了
Yeah, I'm official now.
我听说了你前搭档的事
Hey. I heard about your old partner.
真难受
That's rough.
你们一起工作多久?
How long were you guys working together?
四年
Four years.
让我离美女这么近 你还要我保持清醒吗?
Put me this close to chocha, you expect me to think straight?
福特斯先生,你被捕时...
Mr. Fuentes, you were arrested in--
叫我小哈维,我想听你亲口说
Call me Little Javi. I wanna hear it come outta your mouth.
2023年11月 你因持枪♥械♥有和公然开枪被捕?
You were arrested for possession and discharge of a firearm, November, 2023.
如果我被审判,顶多是违反假释 刑前羁押就可抵刑期
Parole violation and time served if I ever get in front of a judge.
也许吧,只是我们刚把那把枪 连结到一桩谋杀案
Maybe. Except we've just connected that gun to a murder.
没有话要说吗?
No comeback for that?
等等
Hold up.
他?
Him?
你认识他? - 不
You know him? - No, no, no, no.
我才不要为别人的事坐牢
There's no way I'm doing time for someone else's shit.
我进来时还能双脚站立 结果被一盘马铃薯泥砸到
I walked in here on two legs, and I got jumped over a plate of mashed potatoes!
如果不是你干的 那你是从哪拿到枪的?
If you didn't do it, where'd you get the gun?
我不记得了,我找到的
I don't remember. I found it.
我只知道我没有杀那家伙 我根本不会靠近他
All I know is I didn't kill that dude. I wouldn't go near him.
为什么?他是谁?
Why? Who is he?
贩毒集团的走狗
He's a coyote for the cartel.
哪一个?
Which one?
告诉我们 否则你的名字会从我们嘴里泄漏出去
Tell us, or your name starts coming out of our mouths on the streets...
小哈维
Little Javi.
新萨卡特卡斯集团
Zacatecas Nuevas.
好,告诉我那是谁
Okay. Now tell me who that is.
在确认之前 已经不是无名氏了
Pending confirmation, we no longer have a John Doe.
那个没身分、四处躲藏的老爸 是贩毒集团走狗? 我好震惊
So our undocumented father on the run was a coyote? I'm stunned.
我们要做的事不变,破解谋杀案
Doesn't change the job. Solve the murder.
那个在监狱里持枪被捕的人呢?
What about that guy in jail who got caught with the gun?
不是他干的
Oh, he didn't do it.
那是你的直觉吗?
That your woo-woo talking? - No.
不是,他有不在场证明
He had an alibi.
伊巴拉遇害时 哈维尔人在佛雷斯♥诺♥工作
Javier was on a job in Fresno at the time Ibarra was killed.
后来才拿到枪
Got the gun afterward.
所以他从名单上剔除了 - 太好了
So he's off the board. - Great.
还是有进展,各位 因为还有玛蒂娜的子弹
It's still progress, guys, because of Martina's bullet.
如果我有发好宝宝贴纸 她会得到两张
If I were giving out stickers, she'd get two.
我们有热带花♥园♥酒店 死者的谋杀报告吗?
Hey. Do we have the murder book on the Tropicana victim?
有,但很薄
Yeah, but it's pretty thin.
没有确切证据证明她跟凶手有关
Nothing concrete linking her to our killer.
让我看看
Let me have a look.
我们继续查那些厢型车
And, guys, let's keep moving on those vans.
巴拉德,我听说明天会举♥行♥丧礼
Hey, Ballard, I heard the funeral is tomorrow.
我猜他太太想快点结束
I guess his wife wanted to get it over with.
你要去吗?
You going?
事情很多,再看看吧
You know, we got a lot going on. I'll see.
这是你拿来的?
You bring that in?
对,我想让这里温暖一点
Yep. Trying to warm this place up a bit.
下一个目标是会议室
My next project is the conference room.
嘿,你...还在找那个乌克兰女孩的父母吗?
Uh, hey. Are you, uh, still looking for that Ukrainian girl's parents?
对,但我要放弃了
Yes, but I'm striking out.
网路八成都被我翻遍了
I actually think I've reached the end of the Internet.
看起来很严重 - 对啊
That's saying a lot coming from you.
我想我找到她了的故乡
Yeah. I think I found the town that she's from.
那里有家咖啡公♥司♥得过奖
They have a coffee company that won an award.
乌克兰有种咖啡?不,他们在乌克兰烘咖啡豆
They grow coffee in Ukraine? - Yeah. They roast coffee in Ukraine.
总之,我联络不到那边的人,就像...
Anyway, I can't reach anybody over there.
就像黑洞
It's like... Uh, it's like a black hole.
对啊
Yeah.
我的一个维安人员,安德烈
You know, one of my security guys, Andrei.
他来自基辅 是退役军人,或许能帮忙
He's from Kyiv. Ex-military. He might be able to help.
好
Um. Wow. Yeah.
你愿意帮忙吗?
You'd do that?
我很乐意
I'm happy to.
我去拿他的电♥话♥
I'll get his number.
祝你生日快乐
♪ Happy birthday to you ♪
祝你生日快乐
♪ Happy birthday to you ♪
祝你生日快乐,亲爱的巴拉德
♪ Happy birthday, dear Ballard ♪ -
祝你生日快乐
♪ Happy birthday to you ♪
你要帮我吹熄吗? - 好
You're gonna help me blow it out? - Yeah.
一、二、三
Ready? One, two, three.
好耶! - 吹得好大力!
Yay! -
小朋友,这是你们自己做的吗?
Did you guys make these yourself? Boys?
丑的是爸爸做的- 当然了
Daddy made the ugly ones. - Of course he did.
没错,专门为你准备的
That is true. Yeah. -
我们在托潘加找到一辆1995年的 蓝色福特 登记在一个叫科尔曼的家伙名下
We found a '95 blue Ford registered to a dude named Coleman up in Topanga.
他有跟踪骚扰的纪录
And he's got a record for stalking.
这符合作案手法 - 我也这么想
Well, that fits our guy's MO. - That's what I thought.
但法庭文件是保密的
But the court documents are sealed for privacy
所以我们知道的不多
so we don't know much more than that.
好,我可以看看
I can check it out.
我们事务所常常要对付这种变♥态♥
Our firm deals with these kind of creeps all the time.
不,我会过去 看是否有可疑证据可以申请搜查令
Yeah, I'll swing by, see if there's anything suspicious enough for a warrant.
你一个人去?没有后援?
You going alone? No backup?
你自愿吗?
You volunteering?
很好,警车发不动 我也不想等人来接电
Great. The city ride won't start, and I'm not waiting for a jump.
希望你喜欢颠簸的车程
So, hope you like it bumpy.
玛蒂娜说是托潘加 我不知道有这么远
Martina said Topanga, I didn't know she meant this far out.
对,应该开我的宝马的,有防弹窗
You know, we should've taken my Bimmer.
这是拥有保全公♥司♥的好处
Bulletproof windows. Perks of owning my own security company.
只是去问问,罗尔斯,冷静点
It's a door knock, Rawls. Calm down.
你紧张吗?
You nervous? - Oh.
我们对这家伙一无所知
We don't know anything about this guy.
呼叫支援有什么坏处?
What's the harm in calling for a little bit of backup?
天啊,大费周章找他们来
I call out the whole dog-and-pony show, and he's not our killer--
结果他不是凶手... - 有点糗而已
You got a little bit of egg on your face? - Oh, man.
有什么大不了 - 天啊
Big deal.
你说得倒容易
Easy for you to say.
你是安德烈吗?
Are you Andrei?
是
I am.
你是柯琳? - 对
And you are Colleen. - Yeah.
听说乌克兰人是咖啡监赏家 好喝吗?
I hear Ukrainians are coffee connoisseurs. Is it good?
不好喝,但我要再来一杯
No. But I will have another.
好吧
Oh, okay.
谢谢你帮我 我可以帮你付咖啡钱吗?
I appreciate you helping me. Can I pay you for your time?
罗尔斯先生付我很多钱
I am paid well by Mr. Rawls.
他是个好老板吗?
Is he a good boss?
忠诚的员工绝对不会回答这个问题
A loyal employee would never answer this question.
那你通过考验了
Well, then you passed the test.
Oh... ...my God.
抱歉,我只是...
I'm so sorry.
你是警♥察♥?
You are a policeman?
卧底警♥察♥
Um, undercover.
装得很好
Very deep.
开了很久的车,结果一无所获
Long drive for a whole lot of nothing.
一点积极的态度 对这份工作有很大的帮助
You know, a little positivity goes a long way in this job.
你应该要多一点
You should get some.
(私有土地,勿入)
罗尔斯?
Rawls.
我说过我们只是来问问 - 只是看一下
I told you this was just a door-knock. - I'm just taking a look.
你知道你最令人沮丧的是什么吗?
You know what's so frustrating about you?
如果你别表现得像菜鸟 应该会很出色
You could actually be good at this if you quit acting like a boot.
你跟前任搭档的事情 我知道你很难受
剧集 | 巴拉德(2025) | 导航列表