剧集 | 巴拉德(2025) | 导航列表
That place.
没去过,只有平均绩点4.0的才能去
Never been. No, no. Only the four-point-whatever's got to go.
什么意思? - 在我学校里
What do you mean? - From my school.
有位老师为了培养感情
One of the teachers took all the smart kids once a year
每年会带聪明的学生去那 玩信任摔之类的狗屁游戏
for bonding, trust falls, all that kind of shit.
哪位老师?
What teacher?
我不知道他叫什么名字...
I don't know. What's his name? Mr., um...
金老师
Mr. Kim.
没错
Yeah.
我从没去过
I never made the cut.
我得再跟他谈谈
Gotta go back and talk to him again.
谈什么?
About what?
我们只有直觉和以前学生的一些话
All we have is a hunch and the word of a former student.
我们需要更多证据
We're gonna need more.
对,这么晚我们什么都查不到
Yeah. Well, we're not gonna get anything this late.
明天一早,我们从头开始 去找奈森金
So, first thing in the morning, we start from scratch on Nathan Kim.
晚安
Good night.
嘿,罗尔斯
Hey, Rawls.
如果安全警卫的提议仍然有效 我愿意接受
If that offer for security still stands, I'll take it.
好
Oh. Yeah.
我去办
Consider it done.
谢谢
Thank you. - Mm-hmm.
感谢
Appreciate you.
嘿 我想在你来之前把这里清理干净
Hey. Wanted to get this all cleaned up before you got here.
谢谢
Thank you.
我看到他们加派了安保人员保护你 挺厉害的
I see you upgraded your protection detail. Pretty impressive.
一个朋友帮了我
I got some help from a friend.
图图回家了吗?
Is Tutu home yet? -
跟萝拉出去了
Outside with Lola.
柯琳,怎么了?
Hey, Colleen. What's up?
你知道我按捺不住
You know I can't help myself.
所以我调查了奈森金的车辆历史
So... ...I did some digging into Nathan Kim's vehicular history.
发现他妈妈 在雷被杀时开过绿色福特嘉年华
Turns out, his mom owned a green Ford Fiesta at the time of Ray's murder.
不可能
No way.
知道车子在哪里吗?
Do we know where it is now?
她2021年过世后捐给慈善机构
Donated to charity after she passed in 2021.
明早一开门,我就打给他们
I'll call tomorrow morning as soon as they open.
如果能找到新车主
If we can find the new owner,
也许会找到一些物证
maybe there's some physical evidence left behind.
对,很多的假设和可能,但值得一试
Yeah, it's a big if and a big maybe, but it's worth a shot.
干得好,柯琳
Nice find, Colleen.
把笔电收起来吧
Now put your laptop away.
知道了
Copy that.
嗨,女孩
Hi, baby girl.
Aw.
对不起
Ah! - Oh, sorry. Here.
Uh...
谢谢
Thank you.
我来
Here, here, here, here, here. Come here.
你打算告诉我那个刺青 是怎么回事吗?
Are you ever gonna tell me about that tattoo?
好
Yeah.
我爸过世后,我... 孤单一人
After my dad died, I was alone.
我妈早就去世了
My mom was already long gone.
我跟一些人 混在一起⋯
I fell in with some... some people, and it...
总之,情况很不好
Anyway, it wasn't good.
我很迷惘
I was really messed up.
所以我刺青了
So I got this.
我想,就算我迷失自我 也许他可以照顾我
You know, I figured even if I was lost, that maybe he could watch over me.
很好
I love that.
老天
Oh, gosh.
你对我真好
You've been so good to me.
对你好很容易
It's easy to be good to you.
这几天
These last few days...
事情很乱 有件事突然发生
something's kinda snuck up on me in all the chaos.
你那晚打给我 我发现你有麻烦
When you called that night, realizing you were in trouble,
我就觉得⋯
it made me think...
Hmm.
我马上到办公室
I'm on my way in.
你一定会很高兴
Get ready to love me.
是吗?
Uh, okay.
我们找到捐赠的福特
We found the donated Ford.
车主同意让法医科学部检验车子 正在进行中
And with the current owner's consent, FSD is processing it as we speak.
不会吧
No shit?
我们运气太好了
And we hit the jackpot,
因为没人删除导航上卫星定位资料
'cause nobody ever wiped the GPS data off the nav.
猜猜雷死的那晚奈森金在哪里?
Guess where Nathan Kim was the night Ray died.
科比峡谷
Colby Canyon?
你很高兴吧?
You love me, right?
等等,我得接另一通电♥话♥
Hang on. I got another call. -
蕾妮巴拉德警探 - 小俊不见了!
Detective Renée Ballard. - Jun is gone!
他说他的老师杀了雷,是金老师
He said one of his teachers killed Ray. Mr. Kim.
我不知道他要做什么
I don't know what he's gonna do.
我马上去
All right, I'm headed there.
警车先到
Black-and-whites got here first.
他们看到一个年轻的亚裔男士堵住门
They saw a young, Asian male barricaded inside.
他们打电♥话♥给特警队 他妈的!
They called SWAT. - Shit.
我们得有所行动
We gotta move.
罗尔斯,你跟我来 拉方,帕克,小心后面
Rawls, you're coming with me. Laffont, Parker, watch the back.
罗尔斯,去拿撬棍来
Rawls, get a crowbar.
小俊! - 走开!
Jun? - Go away!
拜托!做点什么! - 闭嘴!
Please, do something! - Shut up!
小俊,我是巴拉德警探 - 救我!
Jun, it's Detective Ballard.
闭嘴! - 小俊,把枪放下
Do something. - Shut up!
走向门口,我们会逮捕他
Jun, put down the gun and walk towards the door. We got this guy.
他杀了雷,却没人采取行动!
He killed Ray, and nobody did anything.
科比峡谷
Colby Canyon. That's where you take the smart kids.
你带聪明的学生去那里 你也把我哥埋在那里!
Same place you buried my brother!
我不知道你在说什么
I don't know what you're talking about.
胡说!你在说谎
Bullshit! You're lying.
告诉他你做了什么,奈森
Tell him what you did, Nathan.
你疯了,我什么都没干 - 我们有证据
You're crazy. I didn't do anything.
我们有你当时开的车
We have the evidence. We have your car.
你没时间了
You don't have time.
好!
Okay, okay.
我不想伤害任何人 我那晚只是去那里吓唬他
I didn't want to hurt anyone. I-- I just went there that night to scare him.
你拿了枪! 拿枪才能跟他沟通!
You took a gun! - Guns are all he understood.
我不是去那里杀他
I didn't go there to kill him.
想想看,我救了多少孩子?
But think about it, how many kids did I save?
闭嘴! - 小俊!
Shut up. - Jun?
小俊,我们有需要的证据了
We have everything we need, Jun.
好,我说过我不会放弃
All right? I told you I wouldn't quit.
把枪放下,好吗?
Put the gun down, all right? Let us come in there, do our jobs.
让我们进去,这是我们的工作 我们逮到他了
We got him.
把枪放下
Put the gun down.
快放下,帮帮我们
Come on. Help us.
放下枪来
Put it down.
小俊,过来,转过来
Jun, come to me. Come to me, come to me. Turn around.
趴在地上,跪下
On the ground. On your knees.
不要!
No!
别动!
Don't move! Don't move.
待在原地
Stay where you are. -
跪下 - 他逃不掉了! 快点!双手放在背后!
I got him, I got him, I got him. - Come on! Hands behind your back!
抱歉
I'm sorry.
我知道
I know.
我跟检察官谈过
Spoke to the DA.
我跟她说了小俊的事 她会要求低刑期
I explained to her about Jun, and she's gonna push for a low term.
他母亲真可怜
His poor mother.
至少她知道答案了
Well, at least she has answers now.
只是花了这么多时间
Sucks it took so long.
因为原先的调查员
Well, that's because the original investigator was looking for a bad guy
在找一个看起来像坏人的坏人
that looked like a bad guy.
有时候坏人看起来跟我们一样
Sometimes they just look like us.
剧集 | 巴拉德(2025) | 导航列表