剧集 | 巴拉德(2025) | 导航列表
站住,洛杉矶警局!
Stop! LAPD!
(洗衣店)
小姐
Down, lady. -
趴好!
Stay down. -
别出来
Stay, stay. -
还好吗?
You okay?
还好
Yeah, I'm fine. -
不过这位温德尔需要医生
Windel here's gonna need a doctor though.
4K80,需要救护车支援 我的位置
4-King-80, we need an RA. My location. -
黑人男性、意识清醒 还有...呼吸
Black, male, conscious and, uh... ...breathing.
收到,4K80,马上派出救护车
Copy, 4-King. RA to your location.
天啊,巴拉德
Jesus, Ballard.
我以为悬案会比较安全
I thought... ...cold cases were gonna be safer.
这个嘛,可能有点想太多了
Yeah, well, I think that may have been some wishful thinking.
巴拉德
亲爱的,不用等我的
Honey, you didn't have to wait.
我五分钟前刚被讯问完
Oh, just got out of my interview five minutes ago.
而且我要搭你便车
Plus, you're my ride.
Ah.
怎么样?
How'd it go?
初步调查显示我的行为符合规定
Prelim should show my actions were within policy,
但要接受心理评估才能回去上班
but I gotta sit for a psych eval before I head in.
很值得,我们把温德尔逮个正着
It's worth it, knowing we got Windel dead to rights.
同意
Agreed.
小心一点
Just, uh, watch your back.
拷问我的那两个家伙 问了很多你的问题
The two guys who grilled me
一副想挖黑料的样子
asked a lot of questions about you in a digging-for-dirt kinda way.
了解
Good to know.
早餐吃那玩意?
Breakfast of champions?
可能不怎样,但昨晚忙了一堆烂事
Maybe not, but we took on a whole lot of bad business last night.
来点好吃的不会死
A little good won't kill me.
(洛杉矶警局 阿曼森新兵培训中心)
多数警♥察♥经过昨晚会休假一天
You know, most cops would take the day off after the night you had.
看来你还不够了解我
You're still getting to know me.
Oh.
你吓到我们了
You gave us a scare. - Oh.
柯琳一来就狂看在地新闻
Colleen's been mainlining local news since she got in this morning.
我就爱操心
I'm a worrywart.
至少温德尔落网了
Well, at least Windel is off the street.
是啊
Yeah.
我也希望不用花上十年,但就是这样
I mean, I wish it didn't take ten years, but yeah.
(古铁雷斯 死亡日期2015年5月24日)
第一个结案的案子
Our first closed case.
我本来想做蛋糕 但不知道有没有人吃无麸质的
I was gonna make a cake, but I didn't know if anyone was gluten-free.
没有无麸质这种东西,柯琳
Gluten-free is not a real thing, Colleen.
明明就有
Uh, I'm pretty sure it is.
这案子还没完
And you know the case isn't actually closed, right?
要等法♥院♥判决
It's just up to the courts now.
有人心情不美丽喔
Well, someone's cranky.
随便你怎么说
Anyway, it doesn't matter.
(帕洛玛古铁雷斯-证据)
来
Here.
警探,这边请
Detective, the honors.
我把架子清空了
I-I cleared the shelves.
想说应该特别收起来
Figured we should have a special place.
(类结案)
我昨天拿回来的那几箱呢?
Martina, where are the boxes I brought from Property yesterday?
本来还在的 - 我稍微看一下
They were there. I didn't-- - Just taking a peek.
没什么好看的
Not much to see really.
问题是
Question. Out of all the cases, the thousands of cases to choose from,
有成千上万的案子可以挑 为什么挑这个?
why this one?
挑一个你自己去查
You're welcome to find one to work on your own.
我只是想说这案子要结案不容易
I'm just saying, it's got none of the things that make it simple to close.
没DNA、没指纹、没身分
No DNA, no prints, no ID.
只有山上一具头部中弹的尸体
Just a body in the mountains with a bullet in the head.
这种案子往往会被忽略
Cases like that tend to fall through the cracks.
要重启调查,给他们公平的机会
That's why you gotta open 'em up and give them a fair shake.
就算一点也不简单
Even if there's nothing simple about 'em.
我只是提出尖锐问题
I'm just asking the hard questions.
我们的资源好像应该用在
It seems like our, uh, resources would be better served
侦办针对洛杉矶市民的犯罪
by solving crimes against the actual citizens of LA. Hmm?
怪玩意
This is weird.
那是什么?
What's that?
我想查这案子的另一个原因
The other reason I want this case.
这是圣地亚哥一个公车站的监视画面
This is from a bus station in San Diego.
无名死者生前最后现身的地点之一
One of the last places John Doe was seen alive.
那是他
That's him.
那个婴儿一直没找到
That baby was never found.
调查人员怎么说?
And what did the investigating officer say?
对方一直不接我电♥话♥
IO is ducking my calls,
我急着想了解更多细节 相关报告感觉...
and I'm anxious to get some context because the book just seems off.
不太对劲,好像少了什么
Like something's missing. - Hmm.
这边请
This way.
帕尔曼议员
Councilman Pearlman.
办公室说话,警探
A word in your office, Detective.
你才上任两个礼拜,我就被施压了
You've been at it two weeks, and already I'm getting heat.
是因为昨晚的事
This is about last night.
是因为媒体狂报的
This is about the officer-involved shooting
警♥察♥开枪事件
that's all over the news.
我当然不想挨子弹
Well, I certainly wasn't looking to get shot at,
但是不是搞错重点了?
but aren't we missing the headline here?
我们抓到一个杀人犯
We got a murderer off the street.
重点是,我们不希望 引起那么大的争议
The point is, we'd like you to make headlines that are less controversial.
这个单位的侦办重点还是
To that end, the primary focus of this unit
议员妹妹的谋杀案
remains the murder of Councilman's sister.
我们在查了 是吗?
Which we are working. - Really?
外面看起来活像自习室
Because it looks like a study hall out there.
加快脚步! - 我在努力了
Pick up the pace.
妙的是,没人喜欢当义工
I am trying, but big surprise, people don't really like working for free.
这些应征者 不是怪咖,就是想当播客主
All these applicants, they're weirdos and wannabe podcasters.
有钱我才能再找个称职的警♥察♥
With more money, I could bring in a second sworn officer.
没有钱了
There is no more money.
那我力不从心
Well then, I'm stretched thin.
其他都是后备和志工 我能要求的有限
The rest are reserves and volunteers. I can only ask so much.
你找布莱恩里奇蒙问话了没? - 还没
You question Brian Richmond yet? - Not yet.
我要先有更确切的东西
I want something more actionable before I do.
他是2001年头号♥嫌犯 心碎的前男友...
He was the number one suspect in '01. Ex-boyfriend with a broken heart.
他杀了她
He killed her.
对我来说够确切了
Sounds pretty actionable to me.
还没确定前,我不想打草惊蛇
Look, I don't wanna burn him until we know for sure.
我已经请潜指纹小组调出所有资料
I've asked Latent Prints for everything we have.
重新访谈每个证人 我们需要更多时间
I am reinterviewing every witness.
更多时间
We just need more time. - More time.
你知道这句话有多让人火大吗?
Man, do you know how infuriating it is to hear that?
我们该走了
We have to go.
我听警局朋友说你不太合群
I heard from friends on the force you weren't much of a team player.
希望你把这当成一个机会 证明他们错了
I'm hoping you see this as an opportunity to prove them wrong.
我们把话说清楚 这是你最后的机会
Just so we're absolutely clear, this is your last stop.
如果破不了莎拉的案子 一切到此为止
If you don't close Sarah's case, all of this goes away.
你也玩完了
And you're done.
(优先案件,莎拉帕尔曼 2001年4月28日死亡)
还好吗?
You good?
还好
Yeah.
继续努力
Keep up the good work.
随时欢迎
Stop by any time.
我送你们出去
I'll walk you guys out.
他看起来有点混♥蛋♥
He kinda seems like a jerk.
一定是牡羊座
I bet he's an Aries.
罗尔斯是他朋友?
And Rawls is friends with him?
对,他们认识很久了
Yeah. They go way back.
高中同学吧
High school, I think. - Mmm.
帕尔曼派他来监视我的
Pearlman put him here to keep an eye on me.
我就知道,典型的牡羊座
I knew it. Classic Aries.
给你看个东西
Let me show you something.
杰克帮我复♥制♥了他们的家庭录影带
剧集 | 巴拉德(2025) | 导航列表