剧集 | 巴拉德(2025) | 导航列表
Dad. Anything?
抱歉
I-I-I'm sorry.
我太太比较会辨识
My wife, she would've been so much better at this.
没关系
It's okay.
这件事让他变这样
I hate what this is doing to him.
我很痛心
We'll connect Garrison to Sarah some other way.
嘿,图图,怎么了?
Hey, Tutu. What's up?
今天星期几? 什么?
What day is it? - What?
今天是星期四
It's, uh, Thursday.
糟糕 - 没错
Shit. - Exactly.
飞机一个半小时后起飞 该载我去的人把我忘了
My plane leaves in an hour and a half, and my ride forgot me.
你整个早上都没看到简讯吗?
Didn't you see my texts all morning? -
达希打来 说要在实验室见她,说很重要
Darcy called. Asked you to meet her at the lab.
Said it's important. -
图图,我该走了,对不起
Tutu, I gotta go. I-I'm so sorry.
降落后打给我,好吗?
Call me when you land, okay?
我爱你
I love you. -
你好,萨薇娜护士
Well, hello, Nurse Savina.
好久不见
It's been a while.
听说你标记的一个名字很有意思
I heard something interesting about one of the names you flagged.
哈维尔福特斯
Javier Fuentes.
显然他被转到K-10 - 哪里有意思?
Apparently he got moved to K-10. - What's interesting about that?
时间
The timing. -
发生在几个警探访视他之后
It happened pretty soon after a couple of detectives paid him a visit.
我不知道这两件事是否有关连
Don't know if one thing has anything to do with the other, but, you know,
通常是有关
it usually does.
你有那些警探的名字吗?
You got names for these detectives?
超出我的职权范围
Outside my purview.
你想知道更多,就要让我赚更多
You wanna know more? I gotta make more.
达希 - 你要见我? - 对
Darcy. You said you needed to see me?
你从盖瑞森女儿那里收集的DNA
Uh, yeah. That DNA you collected from Garrison's daughter,
绝对吻合
it got a definite match.
好
Okay.
别迁怒我喔
Just don't shoot the messenger, okay?
比对结果跟克雷斯莱一宗悬案吻合
The hit was to a cold case up in Crestline.
一具无名尸在山里被发现
A John Doe found in the mountains.
警探,见见麦克盖瑞森
Detective, meet Mike Garrison.
(对象1,身分不明)
等等,上面说 他的尸体在1997年被寻获
Wait. It says that his body was recovered in 1997.
没错
That's correct.
怎么可能?那比我案子的时间更早
How can that be? That predates everything in my case's timeline.
对不起,看来盖瑞森不是你要找的人
I'm sorry. I guess Garrison isn't your guy.
早安,洛杉矶警局 来拿1997年无名尸的谋杀案卷宗
Picking up a murder book for a 1997 John Doe.
组长,有人找你
Hey, Cap. Someone here for ya.
洛杉矶警局,五角区的案子
LAPD. Here about Five Points.
早安,我是蕾妮巴拉德警探 - 宝拉霍金森组长
Morning. Detective Renée Ballard. - Captain Paula Hopkinson.
我不知道你开车过来
Didn't know you were driving up.
我可以叫员警送过去
I could've had one of my guys bring it to you.
谢了,我在赶时间
Oh, thanks. I'm just up against the clock.
我以为你是悬案组的
Mmm. Thought you were supposed to be cold cases.
麋鹿猎人在五角区外 几公里处发现尸体
Elk hunters found the body a couple of miles outside Five Points.
用网格搜索没找到有用的资讯 身分依旧不明
Grid sweep turned up a bunch of trash and no ID.
尸体状况不佳
Body was in rough shape.
与失踪人口比对无果
No match to a missing person.
也没什么好办法,只能写进报告
Wasn't much we could do but write it up.
Look.
我也当过警探
I was a detective myself back then.
但在这里,案子线索不多 要耗费更多精力
You gotta do a lot more with a lot less around here.
能有这份凶杀案卷 都是因为我的团队调查很彻底
But the fact you have a murder book at all is 'cause my people were thorough.
我不会怪你
Oh, no judgment from me.
我案子的杀手没留下多少证据
My killer's been leaving a lot of thin murder books in his wake.
他很小心
He's careful.
你说你1997年就在这里?
You said you were here in '97?
盖瑞森跟女友丹妮丝麦肯齐一起旅行 20岁出头
Garrison was traveling with a girlfriend, Denise McKenzie, early 20s.
她大约同时间失踪
She disappeared around the same time.
可能会遇到同样的下场
Could've met the same end.
也许凶手分别弃尸?
Maybe the killer dumped the bodies separately.
1999年冬天
Winter of 1999.
无名女尸 在你驻点10英里外发现
Jane Doe found ten miles from your Garrison.
法医判定她是20多岁白人女性
ME determined she was mid-20s, Caucasian female.
但死因跟那家伙不同 他被刺了十几刀
But her COD was different from that fella. He was stabbed over a dozen times.
那无名女尸呢? 徒手勒死
And Jane Doe? - Manual strangulation.
尸体腐烂到无法取得DNA 你需要牙医纪录
Body was too decomposed to get DNA. You'll need dental records.
所以,连环杀手?
So, serial killer, huh?
你有名字吗?
You got a name?
我以为我有
I thought I did.
可恶!
Goddamn it!
为什么这案子老是不进反退?
Why the hell is it always two steps back with this case?
我们确认了两名新的受害者
We identified two new victims.
那是进展
That's progress.
但我们失去了主嫌 只剩一天半的时间
But we lost our lead suspect. And we only have a day and a half left.
这太糟糕了
I mean, this sucks.
你说得没错 但不能让这件事阻止我们
You're not wrong. But we can't let that stop us.
麦克和丹妮丝在克雷斯莱附近 方圆10英里内被发现
Mike and Denise were found within a ten mile radius near Crestline.
身上都没有可识别身分的线索
Neither of them had anything identifiable on them,
所以警♥察♥不知道他们有关连
so the cops up there didn't realize they were linked.
丹妮丝跟其他死者一样被勒死
Denise was strangled like the rest of vics,
法医报告说 盖瑞森的脖子和胸部被刺伤
and the ME report says that Garrison was stabbed in the neck and chest.
所以她是目标 麦克是障碍
So she was the target. Mike was an obstacle.
也许在攻击中途打断杀手 让他更生气?
Maybe interrupted the killer mid-attack, made him angrier.
我们太专注在嫌犯身上了
We're too focused on the suspects over here.
我们必须回到受害者身上 回到她们的共同点
We need to get back to the victims. Back to their commonalities.
罗尔斯、柯琳
Rawls, Colleen.
你们去比较已知的受害者背景
I need you to start comparing the backgrounds of the ones that we know.
找出关连
Find a link.
其他人...
The rest of you...
把重点放在身分不明的受害者身上
...you focus on the unknown victims, all right?
深入研究这些纪念品
Deep dive on these souvenirs. The sunglasses, the journal.
墨镜、日记,这些是最有希望的
Those have the most promise.
如果我们能找出更多凶手的目标
If we can identify more of the killer's targets,
找到关连性的机会就会提高
we have a better chance of finding this overlap.
好
Okay.
罗尔斯
Rawls.
Mmm.
这家伙很聪明,但不完美
This guy is smart, but he's not perfect.
他只需要犯一个错误
He just needs to have made one mistake.
警卫!
嘿,我有发现了
Hey. I got something.
6号♥纪念品
Souvenir number six.
是希拉蕊2008年的竞选胸章
A pin from the 2008 Hillary Clinton campaign.
我交叉比对了暴♥力♥犯罪逮捕计划 监视器画面等资料
I cross-referenced through ViCAP, CAMS, and a few others.
终于找到一起发生在山谷村的悬案
And I finally got a hit to an open cold case in Valley Village.
乔西卡佛,29岁,参与竞选活动
Josie Culver. Age 29. Worked on the campaign.
在她的卧室被勒死
Strangled in her bedroom.
妈妈报案说,她死后 犯罪现场的竞选胸章不见了
Mom reported the button missing from the crime scene after her death.
乔西一直别在身上
Apparently, Josie was never seen without it.
好,很好
Okay, great.
我们把乔西的档案调出来
Let's pull Josie's file from the stacks.
(奥立维斯刚发布新影片)
凶案组让我暂时停职后 我深入调查他一个月
I did a deep dive on him for a month after RHD benched me.
想找出点能用的黑料
Looking for the right dirt.
这样对我不好 对你也不好
It wasn't good for me, and it won't be good for you either.
我本来要封锁他的
I was gonna block him.
但我想
But I thought...
也许我该揭穿他
I thought maybe I'd call him out.
因为那些留言的人
'Cause everyone commenting just sees the...
只看见他装模作样的假面
the man he's pretending to be.
一副白马王子的样子
This-This white knight.
只有我们看到他的真面目吗?
Are we the only ones who see him for who he really is?
我不知道
I don't know.
德里斯科回来了 想知道他在做什么,现在正是时候
Driscoll's back. Wanna find out what he's up to, now's the time.
你们去吧
You guys go.
我继续调查证物
Um, I'll keep the trains running here.
爸!
剧集 | 巴拉德(2025) | 导航列表