剧集 | 巴拉德(2025) | 导航列表
我们希望你... - 不行
And we want you to-- - No.
我们希望你和杰克上镜头
We want you to join Jake on camera.
门都没有,你们是来谈政♥治♥的吗?
Hell no. You came here to talk politics?
我有一堆事... - 我们想亲自见面
I-I have a million-- - We wanted to meet in person.
把话讲开 胡扯
Talk it out. - Bullshit.
你很清楚 如果打给我,我会挂电♥话♥
You knew that if you called me, I'd hang up on you.
巴拉德,你要顾及大局
Okay, just t-try to think big picture here, Ballard.
这不只攸关议员的政♥治♥前途
It's not just Councilman's political career that's on the line.
也攸关他的影响力
It's his influence.
这是什么? - 曼尼遭逮捕前
What's this?
我们之间的关系
Everything about my relationship with Manny. Right up to his arrest.
你为什么要交给我?
And why are you giving it to me?
帮我确保我写得够详细
Make sure it's thorough. Professional.
够专业,我不希望事情被搞砸
I don't want anything to screw this up.
Oh.
拉方一定能...
I'm sure Laffont probably--
拉方人太好,无法说实话
Laffont's too nice to be honest.
你不懂得以礼待人
You lack the tact to be polite.
好吧
Okay then.
巴拉德
Hey, Ballard. - Hey.
我发现一个线索
I found, uh, something. -
2000年,商场里有间辣鸡翅店...
Back in 2000, there was a hot wings spot
(亚伦来电)...就在乔俪美容院隔壁
at the Jolie mall, right next to the salon.
有个员工叫凯西罗宾斯
Had an employee named Casey Robbins.
凯西罗宾斯有前科吗?不是,不只是前科
Casey Robbins have a record? - Oh, no. Something more than that.
2000年,凯西罗宾斯 住在棕榈区的茉莉大道上
In 2000, Casey Robbins lived in Palms
就在威尼斯以北
on Jasmine Avenue, just north of Venice.
有另一个受害者乔西卡佛 住在同一条街上
One of the same blocks that another victim,
她曾为希拉蕊柯林顿拉票
Josie Culver, canvassed for Hillary Clinton.
乔西卡佛敲过凯西罗宾斯的门
Josie Culver knocked on Casey Robbins's door.
他跟两名受害者有关联?
He has a connection to two of our victims?
果然是个线索 - 就说吧
That's something, all right. - I told ya.
可以找出他2000年的照片吗?
Can you get a photo of him from 2000?
奈欧咪,我知道事隔多年 但你认得这个男子吗?
Naomi, I know it's been a long time, but do you recognize this man?
我不确定
Um, I'm not sure.
我仍无法想起他的脸,但我在努力
I still can't picture his face, but I'm trying.
别担心
Don't worry about it.
没关系 谢谢你
It's okay. - Thank you.
凯西在哪里?
Where's Casey right now?
我找不到他的现址,但有找到他妈 在伍德兰山
I couldn't find a current on him. But found his mom. Woodland Hills.
好,我和罗尔斯会去查看
All right. Rawls and I will go check it out.
你们拿罗宾斯 和每一位受害者交叉比对
You guys cross reference every victim with this guy Robbins, all right?
我们就朝这个方向查,谢谢你
This is our angle.
罗尔斯
Rawls.
怎么了?
What?
女人必须面对的鸟事好没天理
The shit women have to deal with is messed up.
我看了玛蒂娜的声明
I just... I read Martina's statement.
还有奈欧咪所有的遭遇
And... ...everything that happened to Naomi.
这些案件都一样
I mean, all-all these cases.
是啊,情况不大理想
Yeah. It's not ideal.
这样你们还要跟男人约会?
And you're expected to date under these circumstances. I mean...
说真的,那是什么感觉?
Honestly, what's that like?
感觉就像上405号♥公路
I mean, I guess it's like getting on the 405.
堵到不行,但还是得想办法开过去
The traffic sucks, but you still gotta get across town.
你呢?
What about you?
约会生活
D-Dating wise.
你是指我的基金会吗?
Oh, you mean my foundation?
什么?
What?
泰德罗尔斯单身欲♥女♥基金会
Oh. Ted Rawls's Foundation for Hungry Single Women.
我们的宗旨就是 喂饱所有欲求不满的单身女性
It's our mission to feed any hungry single woman
地点在洛杉矶最棒的地方,包含酒水
at LA's finest establishments,
约会大约四次左右 之后就好好地分道扬镳
drinks included, for four dates, give or take, until we amicably part ways.
泰德,天啊
Jesus, Ted.
我会去约会
I mean, I date. I...
但好久没认真谈感情了
I haven't been in a relationship in forever.
依照心理学常识,我有那种爸爸
Psych 101 probably says that you can't have my dad
不可能懂得怎么好好爱一个人
and come away with a winning approach to love.
不知道耶,也许我也有问题
I don't know. Maybe I'm part of the problem.
至少你很有钱
Well, at least you're rich.
是啊
Yeah.
这里一看就像连环杀手的老家
Yeah, I could believe a serial killer grew up here.
是啊
Yeah.
只有一辆车
Only one car.
去后面看看吧
Why don't you check out back? - Uh-huh.
你好 - 你是为了狗狗而来的?
Hi. - You're here about the dog then?
狗狗? 你有点早到
The dog? - You're a little early.
别光站在那里
Don't just stand there.
你是警♥察♥
You're a cop.
我好爱看《法网游龙》
I love Law & Order.
“你有权保持沉默”
"You have the right to remain silent."
世界末日之后
You know, after the apocalypse,
只会剩下蟑螂 还有警♥匪♥影集
all that will be left are cockroaches and cop shows.
我可不介意
And that will be just fine by me.
你一个人住吗?
You live alone?
原本是,但我儿子搬回来了
Oh, I did, till my son moved back in.
凯西
Casey.
他是十足的妈宝
He's a real mama's boy.
你儿子在这里吗?
Is your son here right now?
不在
No?
不在,他出门了
No. He stepped out.
可以借用洗手间吗?
Do you mind if I use your restroom?
我来的路上喝太多咖啡了
I just had too much coffee on the way in.
没问题
Uh... ...sure.
没问题 够勇敢的话,请便
Sure, if you're brave enough. You go right ahead.
谢谢
Thanks.
你还好吗?
You okay?
希望你没有掉进马桶里
Hope you didn't fall in.
有权利保持沉默
"Right to remain silent." Oh.
来吧
Well, come on now.
去找你要的狗狗
Let's get what you came for.
其实我刚想到我必须离开...
Uh, actually, I just realized that I need--
妈妈?
Mama?
糟糕
Oh, dear.
宝贝,你来了 - 嗨
There you are, sweetie. Hi.
她是谁?
Who the hell is this?
她要来领养狗狗 那女的说不来了
She's the woman about the dog. - That woman canceled.
你到底是谁?
Who the hell are you?
她是警♥察♥
She's a cop.
身上有警徽呢 - 我还是离开吧
Got a badge and everything. - Yeah. I think I should get out of here.
好主意 - 你说的话
That's a good idea.
有可能对你不利
"Anything you say can and will be used against you."
让开
Step aside.
给我让开
Step aside!
一切都没问题吗?
Step-- - Everything good in here?
罗尔斯
Rawls.
帮我发动车子
Do you want to get the car started?
好
叫动保局过来,打给特别调查组
Get animal services over here, and call SIS.
那变♥态♥肯定干过坏事
That creep doesn't go anywhere without a shadow.
里面好像在演恐怖片 他会同意我们搜查吗?
Looked like a horror show in there. Think he'll consent to a search?
不需要他同意
He doesn't have to.
我已经取得他的DNA了
I already got his DNA. - Oh.
你好
Hey, now. - Hey.
图图
Tutu? Wow. I mean, it's...
现在才早上9点30分
It's 9:30.
非常适合喝含羞草调酒
A perfectly respectable time for mimosas.
得到这个新线索值得庆祝一番
This new lead sounds like a cause for celebration.
或许吧 在一般情况下是这样没错
Maybe. Under normal circumstances.
那你会怎么描述现在的情况?
And how would one describe current circumstances?
如果我破案
Well, if I solve this serial case,
就可能有办法回到凶案组
there could be a move back to Homicide in my future.
剧集 | 巴拉德(2025) | 导航列表