剧集 | 巴拉德(2025) | 导航列表
Dr. Bernard,
please call line two. -
Dr. Bernard, line two.
她对我以前在洛杉矶警局...有点意见
She had some feelings about my time in the LAPD.
要是知道我现在在干嘛 肯定有更多意见
And if she gets a whiff of what I'm doing right now, she'd have a lot more.
别犹豫太久
Don't sit on it too long.
贝尔钦那边怎么样?
How'd it go with Berchem?
他正式把案子交给我了
Well, he gave me the case officially.
太好了
Great. - Yeah.
是啦,但抢走尼伦的案子 会让我成为众矢之的
But poaching Neylon's investigation puts a target on my back,
我得有点成绩
so I gotta make something of it.
来让这家伙招供吧
Okay. Well, let's get this guy to confess.
好
Yeah.
赖特先生 你认识尤莉亚克拉维兹吗?
Mr. Wright, did you know Yulia Kravetz?
我超讨厌她的
I didn't like her one bit.
你开枪打她吗?
Did you shoot her, Mr. Wright?
我从没见过她
I never met her before.
你讨厌她,却没见过她?
You didn't like her, but you never met her?
我们逮捕你时 在你口袋找到六百美元
When we arrested you, we found $600 in your pocket.
钱哪来的?
Where'd you get the money?
一个男人给我的,他付给我的
A man gave it to me. Uh, he paid me.
付钱给你干嘛?
He paid you for what?
出♥卖♥♥♥灵魂
My soul.
他有跟你说什么吗?关于尤莉亚?
Did he tell you anything? About Yulia.
他说她很烂,也会害我变烂
He said she was rotten. And she'd make me rotten too.
可以描述一下这个人吗?
Can you describe this man?
他很刺眼,他的眼睛...
Uh, he was blinding his eyes.
他付钱给你杀掉尤莉亚吗?
Did he pay you to kill Yulia?
你不是说他清醒了吗?
I thought you said he'd be sober by now.
他超清醒的
He's dead-sober.
病历显示他有严重精神病史
Our records show that he has a history of severe mental illness.
他就是这个样子
This is just who he is.
付钱的人清楚他的状况
Whoever paid him knew he was long gone.
把他当成武器
They used him as a weapon.
你把枪放在哪?
Where'd you put the gun, Sean?
种在土里
Oh. I planted it.
像种子一样
Like a seed in the earth.
告诉我,你把枪放在哪里,尚恩?
I need you to tell me where you put the gun, Sean.
种在土里 长出了一座玫瑰园
I planted it, and it grew into a rose garden.
谢谢
Thank you.
她二月开始在夏缤工作,对吧?
She started at the Sunbeam in February, right?
嘿,怎么了?
Hey, what's up?
没事,我很好
Nothing. I'm fine.
停尸间,我一直挥之不去
The morgue. I cannot stop thinking about it.
一个地方聚集了满满的悲伤
All that sadness in one place.
我还是重案组的菜鸟时
When I was a boot at RHD,
我第一个搭档告诉我 我们的工作是向死者致敬
my first partner told me that our job was to honor the dead.
我会这样想
I try to think
“如果他们能说话
if they could talk,
会想跟我说什么?”
what would they want from me?
尚恩赖特这条路不通?
So Sean Wright was a bust, huh? -
那家伙连话都说不清楚
Guy's barely coherent.
就算招供了,在法庭上也站不住脚
Even if he did confess, it would never hold up in court.
我们得找到那把枪
Then we really need to find that gun.
是啊
Yes, we do.
我派罗尔斯和帕克去毒窝附近搜索
I sent Rawls and Parker to search the area around the drug den.
但我需要你跟他们协调 进行地毯式搜索
But I need you to coordinate with them to set up a proper grid search.
还有,他提到把枪种在土里
Also, he mentioned... ...burying the gun,
务必搜寻所有林荫街道 和附近所有公园
so check all tree-lined streets, all surrounding parks.
巴拉德
Ballard.
哈里
Harry.
聊一下
Need a word.
我花了好几年 跟薇薇安威尔森建立关系
I have spent years building a rapport with Vivian Wilson.
你一个晚上就毁了? - 案子有进展
You blow it up in one night? - There've been developments.
狗屁,你只是想让议员看到
Bullshit.
你大张旗鼓在查案
You just wanna show the councilman you're out there shaking trees.
我没有大张旗鼓
I'm not shaking trees.
你想把萝拉和莎拉的命案扯上关系
You're trying to connect Laura's murder to Sarah.
不是我想
I'm not trying.
是真的有关系 透过DNA证据
They are connected. Through DNA.
帕尔曼的命案现场没有DNA
There was no DNA at the Pearlman crime scene. Everyone knows that.
大家都知道 - 大家都错了
Everyone was wrong.
我从指纹胶带提取到接触性DNA
I lifted Touch DNA from the fingerprint tape.
厉害
Smart.
谢谢
Thanks.
我请你吃午餐吧 好啊
Let me buy you lunch. - Sure.
我该当成针对我吗?
Should I take it personally?
什么针对你?
Take what personally?
你没有找我一起...加入悬案俱乐部
That you didn't call me up to come and turn your cold case closed.
Mmm.
你待不住的
You would never last.
你是孤狼,哈里博斯 - 最好是啦
You're a lone wolf, Harry Bosch.
自己不来联络
Oh, yeah. Says the detective who decided not to reach out
了解萝拉威尔森一案还敢说
and get the background on the Laura Wilson case.
我只是想搞清楚怎么管理这个小组
You know, I'm just trying to get my head around how to run this unit.
这不在我的五年规画中
It wasn't exactly in my five-year plan.
高层没让我有选择余地
But the brass didn't give me much choice.
我的确惹毛了一些人
I really pissed some people off.
我听说了,很遗憾事情不顺利
Yeah, I heard about that. I'm sorry it didn't go your way.
说来讽刺,我现在竟然在挺这个 整死我的机构
Well, ironically, I'm now defending the institution that shit all over me.
是啊,满合理的
Yeah. Sounds about right.
不管是家属还是之前的嫌犯
You know, it doesn't even matter if it's a family member or a former suspect.
大家都对洛杉矶警局超火大
Everyone is so mad at the LAPD. And I'm the punching bag.
我成了出气筒 - 我一点都不羡慕
Yeah, I don't envy you.
找出凶手就像...
Finding a killer is like
在草堆里捞针
finding a needle in a haystack.
悬案更惨 草堆已经被风吹得到处都是
Except with a cold case, haystack's been blown all over the field.
可惜我不擅长别的
Too bad I'm not good at anything else.
祝福你,姊妹
Amen, sister.
不过想想这样的安排 也不算最糟的
But... Can think of worse ways to live out your career.
跟你亲自挑选的团队共事 远在阿曼森
Working with the team you handpicked. Out at the Ahmanson.
远离所有窥探的目光
Away from all the prying eyes...
我想念重案组
I miss Homicide.
我懂
I understand.
有时我会想 如果我在悬案组证明自己
Somehow I think if I prove myself in cold cases
或许一切可以回到过去
that maybe things can go back to the way they were.
过去一切可能不存在了
The way things were might not exist anymore.
来看看萝拉威尔森的报告吧
Let's look at the Laura Wilson book.
一般单位会派出警员 搞这种地毯式搜索
You know, most departments would have blue suiters on a grid search like this.
一般单位不会让平民侦办命案
Most departments don't let civilians solve murders.
我才不是平民
I'm not a civilian.
后备警♥察♥跟正式警♥察♥ 能做的事没两样
Reserves can do anything sworn officers can.
Mm-hmm.
整天跑外勤我是没差
Look, I got no problem being out here all this time.
我跟你一样超想破尤莉亚的命案
I wanna solve Yulia's murder just as bad as you do.
最好是啦
Yeah, I doubt that.
但如果福斯第的枪是全案关键
But if Frosty's gun is-is, like, the linchpin here, we need more bodies.
那我们需要更多人手 不只警员,警校生都得来
We need uniformed officers, cadets even.
你在看什么?
What? What are you looking at?
福斯第说他把枪种在土里 长出了一座玫瑰园
Frosty said that he planted a gun, and it grew a rose garden.
Oh.
(山谷女孩)
抱歉,我没什么能补充的
Sorry, I got nothing to add to that.
这案子让人很挫败 - 是啊
It's a frustrating case. - Yeah.
没有重大突破 报告看起来是这样
No major breaks. - That's how the book reads.
有想到什么吗? 哈蒙哈里斯
Any hunches? - Harmon Harris.
他没有动机,但不在场证明有点可疑
Didn't have a motive for him, but I didn't like his alibi.
什么意思?
What do you mean you didn't like it?
他跟那个亚当雷诺斯
Well, he and this other guy, Adam Lennox,
说他们当晚一起出去
they said that they'd been out together that night.
两人的说法一模一样
Their stories were identical, which tell you they were rehearsed.
感觉是讲好的 - 是
Yeah.
讽刺的是,这个雷诺斯 是哈里斯表演课的学生
Ironically, this guy Lennox was a student in Harris's acting class.
莎拉帕尔曼对表演有兴趣
剧集 | 巴拉德(2025) | 导航列表