剧集 | 巴拉德(2025) | 导航列表
前情提要
Previously on Ballard...
我发现了一件2008年的结案
I found a closed case from 2008.
家属通报 有条金手链在案发现场丢失了
The family reported a gold bracelet missing from the scene.
那是艾莲娜的,你从哪里拿到的?
That's Elena's. Where did you get this? - In a storage unit
在那个真凶的储藏室里 杀害你未婚妻的真凶
that belonged to the person who actually killed your fiancée.
我们在应付警方的阴谋和连环杀手
We're juggling a police conspiracy and a serial killer,
两边都不能暂缓
so it's not like we can put either of them on hold.
伊巴拉的女友有消息吗?
Do we have an update on Ibarra's girlfriend?
比消息更好,我知道她的名字
I got better than an update. I got her name.
艾博尔科切斯? - 对
Abril Cortez? - Yes.
我儿子在贩毒集团手上吗?
Does the cartel has my son?
我们会继续找他
We are going to keep looking for him.
嘿!搞什么?
Whoa, whoa. What's going on? - Hey. What the hell?
怎么了? - 凶案组要接波尔曼的案子
Homicide is taking the Pearlman case.
谁是安东尼德里斯科? - 他谋杀了无名氏
Who's Anthony Driscoll? - He murdered a John Doe,
我的悬案之一
one of my cold cases.
我发现这家伙在贩毒集团
And then I find out this guy's running guns and drugs
和洛杉矶警局之间贩卖♥♥枪枝和毒品
between the cartel and the LAPD.
天啊,巴拉德 - 他一定是走投无路
Jesus, Ballard. - Yeah.
因为他选择拉出气管插管
And he must've been in deep because he chose to pull his trache
而不是被逮捕
rather than get arrested.
不要!
No!
你还好吗?
You okay?
都会没事的
Everything's gonna be fine.
我要怎么把手♥机♥ 送交证物承办事务官?
I gotta figure out how to get that phone back in the chain of custody.
处理好了
Already took care of it.
我跟莫合作
Working with Mo.
我们从他的手♥机♥追踪到另一个号♥码
We traced another number from Driscoll's cell phone.
我想让你自己看看
I wanted you to see it for yourself.
(珍妮冰淇淋店)
你们要去哪里? - 不要跑
Kids, where are you going? - Hey, hey. Slowly. Slowly.
已收到
收到,待命中
队长,她还好吗?
She okay, Cap?
她好多了
She's been better.
你在这里做什么,巴比?
What are you doing out here, Bobby?
你们两个从未互相支持合作
Hey, it's not like you two root each other on.
她还是我们的一员
She's still one of ours.
抢劫及凶案组必须主动处理
Hey. RHD needs to get out in front of this.
有那个混♥蛋♥的线索吗?
Got any leads on that piece of shit in there?
他身上有钱包吗? 手♥机♥?
He have a wallet on him? Cell phone?
没有,但巴拉德认出他了
No, but Ballard ID'd him.
他以前是警♥察♥
Guy's an ex cop.
不可能,他是谁?
No way. Who?
安东尼德里斯科,帮派和毒品部门的
Anthony Driscoll. Worked GND.
她因一件谋杀悬案而追捕他
She was chasing him down for one of her cold case murders.
天啊
Jesus.
你没事吧?
Are you okay?
出发!
Let's go!
洛杉矶警局!搜索令!
LAPD! Search warrant!
横越
Crossing.
安全!
Clear!
安全!
Clear!
安全! - 走吧,兄弟!
Clear! - Let's go, boys.
那些箱子里都是悬案吗?
Are those the boxes from Cold Cases?
我知道警长没疏忽职守 但我也想看看
I know Sheriff's are doing their thing but I wanna put eyes on it too.
(莎拉波尔曼)
(萝拉威尔森)
(无名氏38号♥)
德里斯科想杀♥警♥♥察♥ - 要是他开口了呢?
Driscoll tried to kill a cop.
他可能把所有行动都告诉她
What if he talked? He could have told her about the whole operation.
如果他透露了 巴拉德会让他留下来作证
Look, if he talked, Ballard would have kept him around to testify.
我不干了,这整件事都乱了套
Oh, I am out. This whole thing is sideways.
什么,潘契?你就这样走人?
And what, Pincher? You're gonna just walk away?
还有人想自杀吗?
Anyone else want to commit suicide?
我看过她的报告,好吗?
I saw her book, all right?
她把德里斯科跟五年前的
She's got Driscoll tied to this five-year-old Ibarra murder
伊巴拉谋杀案扯上关系 目前进展就到这里
and that's as far as she got.
她根本不知道我们这些人
She doesn't even know that we exist.
所以继续做我们的工作 我们就会有收入
So keep doing your jobs and the money will keep flowing.
我会确保贩毒集团知道一切照常进行
I'll make sure the cartel knows it's business as usual.
所以,你现在是负责人吗?
So, what, you... You running this thing now?
如果你想负责的话,欢迎
Oh, you're welcome to the job if you want it.
那好
Yeah.
去吧 我再跟你们联络
Go on then. I'll be in touch.
德里斯科要我跟 阿曼森警♥察♥训练中心的实习生合作
Hey, Driscoll had me working this intern at the Ahmanson.
是个好女孩,但巴拉德不太信任她
Nice girl, but Ballard kept her at arm's length.
我在想,如果没什么大不了
I was thinking, if it's all the same,
我们就放她走,因为⋯ - 不行
we just let her go since-- - No.
盯着她,看巴拉德会不会继续调查
Stay on her. See if Ballard's gonna keep digging.
去吧
孩子,请帮大家顶住门
Mijo, hold the door for everyone please.
谢谢
Thank you. - Thank you.
我知道这不容易
I know that was really hard for you.
Mmm. - Wow.
真是一团糟
Wow. That is a mess.
嘿 - 我越擦越脏
Oh, no. I made it worse. Sorry. - Hey, hey, hey.
抱歉
Ooh. Sorry. -
你们要去哪里?
Kids, where are you going? - Oh. Hey, hey.
天啊! - 不要跑
Slow. Slow, slow. - Oh, my God.
你在开玩笑吧
You gotta be fucking kidding me.
巴拉德
(阿曼森警♥察♥训练中心)
我很重视保全 但这里有点挤,你不觉得吗?
I'm all about security, but, uh, it's a little cramped in here, don't you think?
我们要应付的是黑警 和贩毒集团,所以⋯
We're dealing with dirty cops and drug cartels
没有公告板,没有开放式办公室
so... no boards, no bullpen.
严格管理
Tight ship.
直到在我们拿到具体证据 能给贝尔钦
Until we have concrete evidence to bring to Berchem.
你真的看到奥立维斯了?
You actually saw Olivas?
毫无疑问
No question.
博斯的人从德里斯科的手♥机♥里 查出14个号♥码
Bosch's guy pulled 14 numbers off of Driscoll's phone.
全是一次性手♥机♥
All burners.
我们昨晚直接追踪到 其中一个,找到奥立维斯
We traced one of them directly to Olivas last night.
他是名单上的第四个 电♥话♥后四码是0666
He's fourth on the list. Number ends in 0666.
你不觉得有点明显吗?
Little on the nose, don't you think?
三个一次性手♥机♥在墨西哥 一个在州立监狱
Three of those burners are in Mexico.
所以洛杉矶有九个
One of 'em's in state prison. That leaves nine here in LA.
他们还在运作?
They're still operational?
是的
Yeah.
他们不知道我们盯上他们了 - 对
They don't know we're onto them.
所以我们动作要快
Exactly. Which is why we have to move fast.
目前我们知道的,第一个是
So, names we know so far.
黑苏斯维拉斯科
Jesus Velasco.
艾博尔说他是贩毒集团头子
Cartel shot-caller that Abril told us about.
其他四人是黑警
The other four are dirty cops.
查克托利 达曼潘契 辛蒂邦舒
Chuck Tolli. Damen Pincher. Cindi Bundshu.
当然还有奥立维斯
And, of course, Olivas.
玷污警♥察♥声誉,全部都是
Disgrace to the badge. All of 'em.
可能还有更多成员
And there could be more.
莫还在追踪其他电♥话♥号♥码
Mo's still tracking down the other numbers.
可能是洛杉矶警局、郡警局或任何人
Could be LAPD, Sheriff's Department, anyone.
仔细看看照片
Take a good look at these photos.
我暂时放在案卷 严格管理
I'm pulling them for now. Tight ship.
我会深入调查这些警♥察♥的背景
I'll deep dive into the background on the cops.
帮我一下?
Gimme a hand?
我很会调查背景
I'm a background machine.
我可以制♥作♥通联表
And I can build a phone tree with these.
看这些怪胎是怎么沟通的
See how these creeps communicate.
我们跟德里斯科尔见面时 看到的那辆警车呢?
What about that black-and-white we saw make that meet with Driscoll?
在英格坞那辆好莱坞车
The-The Hollywood car in Inglewood.
如果你能追踪其中一人 跟那辆车的关系...
If you can trace one of these names back to that car...
我在好莱坞部门有个朋友
I got a friend I could ask in the Hollywood division.
你信任他吗?
And you trust him?
请我喝酒?不可能 把命交给他?绝对可以
To buy a round, no. With my life, 100.
我也要去,我不能整天待在这里
Take me with you. Can't be stuck in here all day.
剧集 | 巴拉德(2025) | 导航列表