准将命令我找到莉莉安和碧翠丝
Commodore has tasked me with finding Lillian and Beatrice.
如果在方圆百里之内有一丁点百乐寇的蛛丝马迹
And if there is a Bellacourt within a thousand miles of me,
像新压好的腰带上的一根线头
then by God, like pieces of lint
我像上帝发誓
on a freshly pressed cummerbund,
我会把她们揪出来
I'll sniff them out.
直到我在那片中产阶级的贫民窟
Not until I found that god-awful Pee-nuh-lope woman
找到那个讨厌的佩内洛普 我才发现
in all of her middle-class squalor did I discover
这个荒唐的瀑布计划
all this waterfall nonsense.
噢 别
Oh, no!
噢 不要
Oh, no!
她们在哪
Where are they?
我不知道
I don't know.
不 别碰孩子
No! Not the baby!
她们在哪
Where are they?
好吧 我告诉你
Okay, I'll tell you!
原来你刚刚是要招的
You were about to tell me,
可我把孩子扔了
and I threw the baby.
我本来没指望你会招的
I did not expect you to tell me.
所以我才把孩子扔了
That's why I threw the baby.
我很抱歉 我非常非常抱歉
I am so sorry. I am so very sorry.
没有哭声了
He's not crying!
我相信他没事的 我去把孩子抱回来
I'm sure he's fine. I'll go get the baby.
不
No!
他在这儿呢 我觉得他没事
There he is. I think he's fine.
我认为他还好好的
I think he's fine.
- 噢 - 跟他的衣服比 糟不到哪里去
- Oh! - No worse for the wear.
你有什么毛病啊
What's wrong with you?
我失控了 我很抱歉
I lost my temper and I apologize.
你确定这是个好主意吗
Are you sure this is a good idea?
碧翠丝 我没见过谁像你这样
Beatrice, I've never seen anyone be such a baby
坐在木桶里飞越160英尺高的瀑布还吵吵嚷嚷的
about going over a 160-foot waterfall in a barrel.
噢
Oh.
我们看起来怎么样
How do we look?
看起来是两个白人女人
Like two white women.
现在坐进桶里去
Now get down in the barrel.
进去 进去
Get in there. Get in there.
准备开始
Get on.
可以把我的幸运小船漂流瓶给我吗
Oh! Can I have my lucky ship in a bottle?
如您所愿
As you wish.
- 给你 - 谢谢
- There you go. - Thank you!
现在乖乖呆在里面
Now get down in there really good.
她们会被撞死的
They'll be dead on impact.
等等 他刚刚说什么
Wait. What did he say?
我听见他说 “祝好运”
I heard, "Good luck!"
哦
Ooh!
我只是想让你知道
I just want you to know...
如果我们遭遇不测 我真的
if anything happens to us, I really,
真的喜欢有钱的感觉
really loved being rich.
不
Nooooo!
我的天呐
My God!
他简直是个小天使
He's magnificent.
我要给你取名克米特 克米特宝贝
I shall name you Kermit. Kermit the Baby.
对 “克 米特 克米特宝贝”
Yes. "Kermit. Kermit the Baby."
这样的重复有助于让人们记住他的名字
The repetition will help people remember his name.
哦 上帝 小姐
Oh, God! Girls!
噢 噢 噢 噢 噢
Oh! Oh-ho-ho-ho!
天呐 小姐 噢 噢 噢
Oh, girls! Oh! Oh! Oh!
碧翠丝小姐 碧翠丝小姐
Lady Beatrice! Lady Beatrice!
- 啊 - 噢 噢 你没事
- Ah! - Oh! Oh, you're all right!
噢 噢 吼 吼 吼 吼
Oh! Oh-ho-ho-ho-ho!
站起来 站起来 碧翠丝小姐
Stand up. Stand up, Lady Beatrice!
好了 好了
There you are! There you are!
莉莉安 莉莉安小姐
Lillian! Lady Lillian!
吼 吼 吼 吼 吼
Oh-ho-ho-ho-ho!
你还活着 小心站起来啊
You're alive! Upsy-daisy.
好了 亲爱的 站高高了啊
There you are, dear. Stand up.
没事了
There you are.
女士们先生们 哈丽特·塔布曼
Ladies and gentlemen, Harriet Tubman!
谢谢大家
Thank you, all.
- 哈莉特 我们成功了 - 我们还活着
- Harriet, we did it! - We're alive!
我很高兴能向大家介绍我的新业务
So it brings me great pleasure to introduce my newest venture.
哈莉特
Harriet?
塔布曼男浴桶
Tubman's Man-Tubs.
“你能买♥♥到的最结实的浴桶”
"The Strongest Tub a Man Can Buy."
就连那两个可悲的女富二代
Even those two pathetic heiresses
都能在浴桶里飞越瀑布
survived a tumble in my tub!
- 什么 - 呃 不 不
- What? - Uh, no! No!
她吸引了全部的注意力
She's taking all the attention!
像对杰尔森·帕拉莫那样利用了我们
She Jelson Paramour'd us!
嘘
Shh.
来吧 小姐
Come on, girls.
我们回家吧
Let's go home.
# 我们回家吧 #
Let's go home
# 我们回家吧 #
Let's go home
爸爸 我真高兴我们回家了
Daddy, I'm so happy we're home.
是啊 能让你的某个律师来伺候我们洗个舒服澡吗
Yes, could one of your lawyers draw us a Beluga bath?
先别急
Not so fast.
事情是这样的
Here's how this is going to work.
我允许你们重返百乐寇庄园
I will allow you to return to Bellacourt Manor
但我有一个条件
under one condition.
我让我的律师团队起草了一份文件
I've had my legal team draw up documents.
你们得签了它们 结束你们各自与维克托和艾伯特的
You will sign them, annulling your respective marriages
婚姻关系
to Victor and Albert.
我知道你们爱你们的丈夫
I know you love your husbands.
你们也共同生活了多年
You've spent your lives together.
- 你们可能有点难接受 - 嗯哼
- This must be difficult for you. - Mm-mm.
但为了挽救这个家
But in order to save this family,
我需要你们开始与有钱的黄金单身汉们约会
I need you to start dating rich, eligible bachelors.
你们明白了吗
Do you understand?
噢 这才是爸爸的乖女儿
Oh, that's a daddy's girls!
噢
Ooh!
啊 啊 啊 不要用那个 谢谢
Ah, ah, ah, not that one. Thank you.