噢 我永远不会那么对你
Oh, I would never do that to you.
若我以地契相许 你愿意为此移居吗
Would you be willing to relocate for a land deal?
谈成这笔交易简直是指日可待
I can already picture our transaction being finalized.
好久都没人拿土地来换我了
I haven't been traded for land in so long.
我觉得与女伴一起打猎 让我精力充沛啊
I find hunting with a woman to be very invigorating.
我赞同
Me too,
但是你知道我最喜欢的是什么吗
but you know what I really like?
捕获男人的心
Hunting men.
你真是一个淘气的女孩子
You are a naughty girl, aren't you?
跑 加菲猫 快跑
Run, Garfield, run!
- 感觉到有多近了吗 - 感觉到了
- Feel how close it is? - Yes.
喜欢吗 想要吗
Like it? Want it?
碧翠丝小姐 住手
Lady Beatrice, stop.
请不要杀了加菲猫
Please don't kill Garfield.
他是孩子们唯一喜欢的仆人
He's the only one the children like.
失礼了
Allow me.
来吧 碧翠丝小姐
Here we go, Lady Beatrice.
啊
Ah.
你好 王子殿下 能陪陪我吗
Hi, Princey. Can I steal you for a second?
有人吗 帮 帮帮我 拜托
Hello? Help-- help, please.
问我怕不怕
Was I scared?
如果要你带个瘫痪的女人参观房♥子 而且你还是凶手
Wouldn't you be if you had to give a tour
你难道不会害怕吗
to the woman you paralyzed?
呃 我们再去看看经期梳洗室
Uh, let's go look at the menstrual cleansing rooms
好吗
again, shall we?
不 不 继续朝这边走
No, no. Keep going this way.
我开始有感觉了
I'm starting to feel something.
喔
Oh.
好吧
Okay.
等等 退回去
Wait. Go back.
啊
Uh.
这个楼梯
This staircase.
把我从楼梯上推下去
Throw me down the staircase.
什么
What?
我受够了这种连自己身份都忘记的日子了
I'm sick of not remembering who I am.
这可能是我找回自己的唯一方法
This might be the only way for me to find out.
呃
Uh.
我不知道 夫人 我不认为
I don't know, madam. I don't think that's...
- 等等 - 那是个好主意
- Wait. - Such a good idea.
我不是你的上级吗
Aren't I your boss?
您是
Yes.
作为你的上级
So as your boss,
我命令你把我推下去
I say throw me down.
哦 天哪
Oh, God.
我记起来我是谁了
I know who I am.
我是椅子
I'm Chair.
妈呀
Oh, God.
而且我还是个贱♥人♥
And I'm a bitch.
我真替你高兴
Oh, I'm so happy for you.
有人把我推下了楼梯
Someone threw me down those stairs.
你还记得是谁把你推下楼的吗
Do you remember who threw you down those stairs?
当然了
Yes.
是你啊
You did.
但是第一次是谁呢
But who did it the first time?
我好期待我和王子的约会哦
I'm really looking forward to my date with the prince.
我们要去坐热气球了哦
We're going ballooning.
天高任鸟飞
The sky's the limit,
老娘我才不恐高呢
and I'm not afraid of heights.
噢 王子殿下 这太浪漫了
Oh, Princey, this is so romantic.
我能偷偷告诉你一件事吗
Can I tell you something in confidence?
我不一定能替你保密
I can't promise anything.
如果我想把你的秘密爆出去
If I desire to tell your secret,
我大概会直接告诉别人
I'll probably just do it.
好吧 我不是故意要说碧翠丝的坏话 但是
Well, I don't mean to speak ill of Beatrice, but--
你还好吗
Are you all right?
嗯 我没事
Yes, I-- I'm fine.
接着我刚刚说的 我认为碧翠丝
As I was saying, I just think Beatrice might be here
动机不纯
for the wrong reasons--
什么味道啊
What is that odor?
还有 你的脸色很苍白
And-- and you look pale.
你确定你没事吗
Are you sure you're all right?
哦 真的吗
Oh, I do?
噢 谢谢你
Oh, thank you.
别担心 我只不过是在早上喝了一瓶砒霜
No, I drank a bottle of arsenic this morning.
这是我们白人女孩人人皆知美丽秘诀
It's a little beauty secret we white women know about.
在这个编织篮子里不会有
There wouldn't happen to be a lavatory
有洗手间的 是吧
in this wicker basket, would there?
呃 是没有
Um, no.
我不认为这会有洗手间
I don't think so.
天啦
Oh, my God.
不要在意我
Don't mind me.
啊 王子 羽毛球赛季快来了呢
So, Prince, are you looking forward to badminton season?
谁是你最喜爱的选手呢
Who's your favorite player?
我好想知道哦
I must know.
帕什瓦 快降落
Parshwall, land this thing now.
不 别降落 我们现在在约会诶
No, don't land it. We are on a date right now.
帕什瓦 你有可以让我
Parshwall, have you a handkerchief
擦屁♥股♥的手帕吗
to wipe my bottom?
当 当然有啦 女士
Of-- of course, madam.
呃 给你
Uh, here you go.
不是 能请你替我擦一下我的屁♥股♥吗
No, could you wipe my bottom for me, please?
- 那个 我 我 - 好吧 那我自己擦吧
- Well, I-- I-- - Oh, I'll do it myself.
第三只老鼠也被她弄瞎的时候 我也无语了
And when the third mouse went blind, I was like, "What?"
- 嗯哼 - 然后那个补鞋匠的妻子
- Mm-hmm. - And then the cobbler's wife.
哦 这女人真是难搞了 哈
Oh, she is a handful, huh?
是啊
Yeah.
你们好啊 哈米什
Heigh-ho, Hamish.
我收到你的纸条了
I got your note.
好的 好吧 是我写的
Yeah, well, I wrote it...
亲手哦
myself.
噢 好的
Oh, good.
好吧 这些牛肉
Well, here's all the beef I could
是我能塞进
fit inside my--
菊花里的所有了
my butt.
噢
Oh.
给你
Here.
给你吃
I want you to have it.
谢谢你
Thank you.
嘿 我问一句
Hey, quick question.
你为什么要把它藏在你的菊花里
Why did you smuggle this in your butt?
我没有别的意思
And I'm making no judgments here.
我 我只是问问
I-- I'm just asking.
哦 我研究了下要怎么把东西偷带进监狱
Oh, I read up on how to smuggle things into prison.
这样啊 但你知道吗 你可以直接拿给我们就好了啊
Yeah, but you know, you could've just brought it to us.
给我们带食物又不犯法
It's not illegal to bring us food.
好吧 这我倒没想到
Well, I hadn't thought of it that way.
为什么我们得把餐巾戴在头上
Why do we have to wear napkins on our heads?
它弄乱我头发了
It messes up my hair.
吃蒿雀是一种罪恶
The ortolan is a food so sinful
我们得遮住自己偷偷吃 不让上帝看见
it must be shielded from the watchful eyes of God.
碧翠丝是个笨蛋 她甚至不知道
Beatrice is such a dullard, she doesn't even know
法国乡下艰深晦涩的用餐礼仪
about the incredibly obscure dining rituals of rural France.
上酒
Serve me.
我来为您斟上白兰地
I am handy with the brandy.
不 我来为您斟上白兰地
No, I am handy with the brandy.
你记住了那些古老的管家之道
Just because you memorized ancient buttling rhymes
并不代表你就是个优秀的管家了
does not make you a great butler.
我每天都奉行着那些准则
I live those rhymes every damn day.
你看我优秀不优秀
Does this make me a great butler?
公主们
Princesses,