噢 太好了
Oh, nice...
一杯暖暖的
warm cup...
菊苣茶
of chicory tea.
特么给我坐好了听着
Sit the fuck down!
你们想知道我成功的秘诀吗
You want the secret to my success?
- 是的 - 是吗
- Yes. - Huh?
- 是的 - 对 拜托了
- Yes. - Yes, please.
- 行 我可以教你们 - 可以吗
- Well, I can teach you. - You can?
是的 但首先 钱呢
Yes, but first...where is my money?
- 钱呢 - 我们没有钱
- Where is my money? - We don't have any money.
但我们随身带了点黄金
But we do have some walking-around gold.
随身带了点黄金
Walking-around gold?
上车吧 小婊砸们
All aboard, bitches!
下一站 塔布曼之家
Next stop, Tubman Town.
# 自印支票 #
I cut my own checks
# 无需银行 #
I don't need the bank
准将 作为你的律师
Commodore,speaking as your lawyer,
即使你卖♥♥掉了你在西部的所有财产
even if you sell all of your assets in the west,
也改变不了你破产的境遇
you are still going under.
我还能卖♥♥掉些什么
What else can I possibly sell?
梦幻岛
The Imaginarium?
布拉格的十月之家
The October house in Prague?
布拉格的十二月之家
The December house in Prague?
那些漂亮但是没法穿的镶了钻石内♥裤♥
My beautiful, yet impractical,diamond underpants?
先生 如果说是
Sir, what about...
霍顿斯呢
Hortense?
我们可以把她推销出去啊
We could put a bow on her.
你可以将一坨屎夹在面包里
You can put a turd on a bun,
但是人家咬了一口后就事情就暴露了
but the jig is up after the first bite.
很抱歉这样说 先生 但是你都快破产了
I am sorry, sir, but you are nearly broke,
死马当活马医了
and this shit sandwich may be your last hope.
没有人愿意跟一个妻子吸鸦♥片♥的男人做生意
No one wants to do business with a man whose wife eats opium.
我敢说都是那情妇惹的祸
And I dare get started on the mistress.
住嘴
Enough!
这事不关她的事
You leave her out of this!
席琳 我可爱的席琳
Celine. My sweet Celine!
你好 椅子 我就是来看看你
Hello, Chair. I was just checking on you.
想确认你一切都好
I wanted to make sure that you were all right.
是你把她变成这样的
You did this to her.
布兰奇 这都是你造成的
Blanche, you did it.
不不不 不是我 都怪你
No, no, no, it wasn't me, it was you.
不 是你
No, you did it.
什么 不是我
What? No.
你是个坏到骨子里的女孩 布兰奇
You're a bad, bad girl, Blanche.
别这样 拜托 我不
No, no, no, please.I don't--
我不想进监狱
I don't want to go to jail!
噢 你玩完了 布兰奇
Oh, your life is over, Blanche.
当然 除非她就此长眠
That is, unless she never wakes up.
不 不 不 不要 别这样
Oh, no, no, no, no, no.
捂死你 捂死你
There you go. There you go!
天啦
Oh, my God!
她的羊水破了
Her water just broke!
看看她
Look at her!
从上到下没有一点讨喜之处
If only she were different in every way.
她是你拯救家产的唯一机会
She's your only shot at saving the fortune.
说到打♥针♥ 我还清醒着呢
Speaking of shots, I'm still conscious.
皮珀斯 给我来一针吗♥啡♥
Peepers, let's change that.
你♥爸♥爸需要把你嫁出去
Your father needs to marry you off.
- 想得美 - 为了救这个家
- No. - To save the family.
没门
Never!
我就觉得这行不通
I just don't think it's going to work.
这绝对行不通因为我拒绝配合
It will not work because I refuse to cooperate--
- 你可能是对的 - 毫无个人意志
- You might be right. - ...with no ideas of her own...
你懂的 她不仅龇牙咧嘴还口出诳语
You know, she's not only just toothy, she's lippy too.
她在这个世界上唯一的目的就是取悦男人
...whose sole purpose on Earth is to please men,
就像莉莉安和碧翠丝那样
like Lillian and Beatrice!
真可惜你不能再把她们嫁出去一次
Sorry you can't just marry them off twice!
我不知道你有没有在听
Now, I don't know if you've been listening,
但是她一直说个没完
but she's talking nonstop.
桃桃 打电♥话♥给教皇
Peach, wire the Pope.
我有主意了
I have an idea.
# 我就是想要钱 #
I just want the money (money)
# 我就是想要钱 #
I just want the money
你觉得我是怎么成为大家心中的摩西的呢
How do you think I became the Moses of my people?
你以为他们会平白无故地这么称呼我吗
You think they just started calling me that on their own?
其实我们从来没想过别人的事
We've never really thought about other people ever,
所以我不知道
so I don't know.
亲爱的孩子们 我对这种破事就十分关心
Well, honey child, I thought of that shit, mm-hmm.
你们听说过杰尔森·帕拉莫吗
You ever hear of Jelson Paramour?
- 没有 - 我就知道
- No. - Exactly.
杰尔森帮助解放的奴隶比历史上任何一个人都要多
Jelson freed more slaves than anybody in history,
但是他压根不知道品牌推广
but he didn't know a thing about branding.
他想把我们的事业取名为“奴隶联盟”
He wanted to call it the "Slave Connection."
呃
Ugh.
但是奴隶这个词听起来多负面啊
But slavery had such a negative connotation.
为什么
Why?
所以我跟他说 “要不名字跟火车挨点边吧”
So I said to him, "Let's make it about trains."
小白脸们可喜欢火车啦
White folks love themselves some trains.
我们真的喜欢
We really do.
20年以后 我成了传奇人物
20 years later,I'm a legend.
有一天 我可能会被印在钱上
Someday, they'll even put me on money.
我们特别爱钱
We love money.
杰尔森呢
And Jelson?
他跳轨自杀了
Threw himself in front of a train.
多讽刺啊
Very ironic.
好好笑哦
It is funny.
谢谢你带我参观
Thank you for showing me around.
我相信你肯定也有要务在身
I'm sure you have a lot more important things to be doing.
哦 那肯定啊
Oh, I most certainly do.
整个家基本都由我来管理
I basically run the entire household.
你好
Hello.
嗯 多放点藏红花
Mmm. Bit more saffron.
呃 我是在给夜壶消毒
Uh, I was sanitizing the chamber pots.
没错
Yes.
嗯哼 多放点藏红花更好
Well, a bit more saffron will do it.
皮珀斯先生在哪
Where's Mr. Peepers?
呃 你问的是“加菲猫先生在哪”吧
Um, don't you mean, "Where's Mr. Garfield?"
椅子要生了
Chair has gone into labor!
皮珀斯先生在哪 帮帮我吧
Where's Mr. Peepers? Please help me!
因为我做不到啊 臣妾做不到啊
'Cause I can't do that! I can't do it!
听着 弗洛保 弗洛保
Listen to me, Flobelle! Flobelle.
她第一项任务就是去接生
Her first job is to deliver baby.
没问题
That will be good.
不会有问题的
There is no problem!
# 放大 放大 放大 #
turn up, turn up, turn up
# 放大音量 #
turn up the bass
幸亏外面凉飕飕的
It's a good thing it's chilly out,
不然我可能需要一块大画布了
otherwise, I'd need a bigger canvas.
先生们
Gentlemen...
恐怕我要给你们带来一些坏消息了
I'm afraid I have some bad news.
噢 我发誓 如果歌♥剧女王珍妮·林德去世了的话
Oh, I swear, if opera diva Jenny Lind is dead,
- 我就去自杀 - 别告诉我汉堡帽
- I will kill myself! - Don't tell me Hamburg hats
已经过时了
are out of style.
我才买♥♥了四个
I just bought four!
你们两位能闭嘴吗
Will you two shut up?
你们得永远离开百乐寇了
The time has come for you to leave Bellacourt for good.
不不不 别赶我们走
No, no, no, don't kick us out!
我不能回下巴伐利亚行政区
I can't go back to Lower Bavaria!
- 除非 - 除非什么
- Unless... - Unless what?
除非你们承认你们与
Unless you agree to grant annulments