剧集 | 阿索卡(2023) | 导航列表
萨缤
Sabine.
机器人 地图被抢了
The droids. They took the map.
(《亚苏卡》前情提要)
机器人来自科雷利亚星
This droid came here from Corellia.
新共和国造船厂
The New Republic shipyard?
摩根埃斯贝在科雷利亚有工厂
Morgan Elsbeth had factories on Corellia.
有人确认过吗
Anyone check on that?
欢迎来到控制中心
Welcome to the control center.
我们在此记录的所有库存
From here, we keep track of the entire inventory being created
都是拆除帝国舰队而来的
from the dismantled Imperial Fleet.
那是超光速引擎核心
Is that a hyperdrive core?
拦下那飞船
Stop that ship.
为了帝国
For the Empire!
你有没有持续训练
Have you kept up with your training?
显然没有
Obviously not.
我认识许多小学徒
I have known many Padawans.
你在原力方面的才能比不上他们所有人
Your aptitude for the Force would fall short of them all.
谢谢喔
Thanks.
运输船CT-05 立刻停止并返回港口
Transport CT-05, stand down and return to port immediately.
我们装了追踪器在运输船上
We got a tracking device on that transport.
那艘运输船飞到了德纳伯星系
The transport was traced to the Denab system,
环绕希托斯星
around the planet Seatos.
安纳金没教我到出师 我就离开他
Anakin never got to finish my training. I walked away from him.
就如同我离开萨缤
Just like I walked away from Sabine.
我在想你会不会考虑再收她为徒
I was wondering if you would consider bringing her back on as your apprentice.
我准备好了
I'm ready.
带我们走吧
Take us out.
小学徒
Padawan.
《星际大战》
基雷 盖基 基雷
Kee-ray. Guy-kee. Kee-ray.
基卸 基雷 盖基
Kee-say. Kee-ray. Guy-kee.
基卸 预备
Kee-say. Set.
基雷 基卸 盖基
Kee-ray. Kee-say. Guy-kee.
基卸 基雷 盖基
Kee-say. Kee-ray. Guy-kee.
盖基 预备
Guy-kee. Set.
祐基
Yo-kee.
亚帖
Yah-tay.
如何
Well?
还不差
Not bad.
但也不算好
But not good.
我好久没练
It's been a while.
显然是的
Obviously.
看样子你还记得基础
I see you still remember the basics.
够让我活下来
Enough to get by.
差点不够
Mmm, barely.
胡安 来试试别的
Huyang, let's try something else.
札托式怎样
How about Zatochi?
不行
Oh, no.
要连小姐练这技法恐怕太早了
I'm not certain Lady Wren is ready for that technique.
谢谢 胡安
Thank you, Huyang.
是 谢谢 胡安
Yes. Thank you, Huyang.
你的武器技能承袭自你们曼达洛人
Your skill with a weapon comes from your Mandalorian upbringing.
光凭那些本事打败不了这次的敌人
Those skills alone will not be enough to defeat our enemy.
对 我得到惨痛的教训
Yeah, I learned that the hard way.
你在训练身体 但也要打开心胸
You're training the body, but you must also open your mind.
学习运用原力需要更深的投入
Learning to wield the Force takes a deeper commitment.
怎么做
How?
这要你自己去发现
That's something you'll have to discover.
我从胡安那边发现
Well, I discovered that according to Huyang,
在他已知的绝地候选生中 我是最差的
I'm the worst candidate to be a Jedi out of every Jedi he's ever known.
你跟她说的
You told her that?
那是事实
It's true.
那不重要
It doesn't matter.
我认为重要
I think it does.
同意
Agreed.
来 把这戴上
Here, put this on.
别说笑了
You're joking.
我看不见 要怎么打
I can't see. How am I supposed to fight?
我要你不只用眼睛去看
I want you to see with more than just your eyes.
好 现在呢
Okay, now what?
保持平静
Be still.
听我的声音
Listen to my voice.
知道我在哪里吗
Do you know where I am?
在胡安旁边
Next to Huyang.
你确定吗
Are you sure?
不好玩
Very funny.
你死了
You'd be dead.
我看得见就不会死
Not if I could see you.
正是如此
Exactly.
放下面罩 集中精神
Now, lower your visor and concentrate.
预备动作
Ready position.
感受我的存在
Feel my presence.
体察周围的一切
Take in all that is around you.
跟着我的声音
Follow my voice.
感觉我的意图
Sense my intention.
愤怒和挫折能迅速引发力量
Anger and frustration are quick to give power.
但也会令人失衡
But they also unbalance you.
再来一次
Let's go again.
《星际大战:亚苏卡》
《第三集》 《飞翔时刻》
议长呢
The Chancellor?
她在等候 连同几位议员
She's waiting. There are several Senators with her.
包括纪欧诺
One of them is Xiono.
莫瑟玛议长 议员们
Chancellor Mothma, Senators.
希娜 你气色真好 小杰森好吗
Hera, you look well. How's young Jacen?
很好 议长 他就在船上
Fine, Chancellor, in fact he's on board.
某个角落
Somewhere.
肯定和小铁一起惹麻烦
Causing trouble with Chopper, no doubt.
八成是
Most likely.
请见谅 议长女士
Forgive me, Madam Chancellor,
希望让将军尽快报告 时间已经耽误了
but if we could just hear the General's report. We're late as it is.
是的 纪欧诺议员
Quite right, Senator Xiono.
希娜
Hera?
我调查的晚星舰遇袭案
My investigation into the attack on the Vesper
追到科雷利亚星的圣斯造船厂
led me to the Santhe Shipyards on Corellia
我在当地被攻击 对方忠于帝国 仍为摩根埃斯贝效命
where I was attacked by Imperial loyalists still working for Morgan Elsbeth.
外♥围♥分子
Outliers.
我们新共和国政♥府♥各层级的职员
We have former Imperials working throughout every level
都有前帝国人员
of the New Republic government,
而且他们都宣誓效忠
and they've all taken oaths of loyalty.
「帝国万岁」不像是我们想要的忠诚
"Long Live the Empire" doesn't sound like the kind of loyalty we're looking for.
据我所知 已逮捕犯罪者
It was my understanding that the offenders were arrested
并关闭设施 等待后续调查
and the facility shut down pending further investigation.
是 但我相信他们有更大的图谋
Yes, but I believe their activity speaks to a larger operation.
一向如此
It always does.
与索龙有关
Involving Thrawn.
索龙元帅
Grand Admiral Thrawn?
但这怎么可能 他失踪多年了
But how is that possible? He disappeared years ago.
我有理由相信他还活着
I have reason to believe he is alive.
他的盟友正在设法找到他
And that his allies are working on a way to find him.
这事你确定吗
You are certain of this?
如果准许我派一支特遣部队
If I could get approval to send a task force
到德纳伯星系 就能查明
to the Denab system, I could find out.
将军 老实说
General, be honest.
你是不是又想利用新共和国资源
Isn't this just another attempt to gain New Republic resources
最终还是为了你的私心
to aid in what has ultimately been
想去寻找艾斯纳包力格
your personal quest to find Ezra Bridger?
艾斯纳在对抗索龙时消失...
Ezra vanished while fighting Thrawn...
你以索龙回归为威胁获取资源
And that you conveniently use the threat of Thrawn's return
那些资源大可以投入更实际的用途
to acquire those resources that could be put to a more practical purpose,
帮助人♥民♥与刚起步的共和国
helping the people of our fledgling Republic.
议员 你参战过吗
Were you ever in the war, Senator?