剧集 | 阿索卡(2023) | 导航列表
她自愿跟随敌人
She went with the enemy willingly.
不可能
Impossible.
她注定会这么选
She was fated to make that choice.
时间不够让她准备好做出正确选择
There wasn't enough time to prepare her to make the right one.
也许对萨缤而言
Perhaps, for Sabine,
那是唯一的选择
it was the only choice.
(《亚苏卡》前情提要)
萨缤连有机会找到艾斯纳包力格
Sabine Wren will have the opportunity of finding Ezra Bridger.
要是她找到了
And if she does,
你和你师♥父♥就会除掉他俩
you and your Master will destroy them both.
我们首要的目标是离开这银河
Our primary objective is to escape this galaxy.
连与包力格是被杀或困在此处都无所谓
It matters not whether Wren and Bridger are killed or stranded here.
你知道艾斯纳包力格 他是我朋友
Do you know Ezra Bridger? He's my friend.
我果然能指望你
I knew I could count on you.
不过 你也耽搁够久了
Though, it sure took you long enough.
又来了一人 一名绝地
Another comes. A Jedi.
会是最近死去的亚苏卡谭诺吗
Could it be the recently deceased Ahsoka Tano?
不可能
Impossible.
我要知道她的背景 历史 母星 师承 一切情报
I want to know her background, history, homeworld, her Master, everything.
是 元帅
Yes, Grand Admiral.
如果星际鲸鱼接近裴里迪亚
If a star whale approaches Peridea,
便彻底消灭
destroy it with prejudice.
你与亚苏卡谭诺要跟着舰队返回科罗森
You and Ahsoka Tano are to return to Coruscant with the fleet.
参议院监督委员会将要裁定
The Senate oversight committee is going to determine
是否长♥期♥中止你的指挥权
if your command should be permanently suspended.
《星际大战》
我们不容许新共和国保安部队的将军
We simply cannot allow a General of the New Republic Security Forces
在外表现仍像在搞反抗行动
to go around acting like this is still a Rebellion.
我们是政♥府♥ 有法律及规则
This is a government, and it has rules and laws
但仙杜拉将军却犹如能让法规
which General Syndulla seems to have no problem bending
屈于她个人之下
to fit her personal agenda.
我的职责是保护共和国人♥民♥
My job is to protect the people of this Republic
我做的正是此事 用我所知的最佳办法
and that is exactly what I was doing in the best way I know how.
好的 你靠无视命令来保护新共和国
I see, and you protected the New Republic by ignoring direct orders?
不 我靠无视你来保护新共和国
No, I protected the New Republic by ignoring you.
纪欧诺议员 我们能否同意一件事
Senator Xiono, can we at least agree
至少仙杜拉将军的行动
that General Syndulla's actions brought to light
揭发了希托斯星的事件
that there was an incident on Seatos?
事件 是的
An incident, yes,
但这份报告像童话故事
but this report reads like a child's fairy tale.
绝地 假绝地
Jedi, false Jedi,
星图 星际鲸鱼 遥远的银河
star maps, star whales, distant galaxies.
说实话 哪一点能信
Honestly, are we to believe any of it?
摩根埃斯贝带着一股整合势力
Morgan Elsbeth was leading a coordinated effort
他们是帝国余党... -反对
by the Imperial Remnant-- - Objection.
「帝国余党」 多么骇人听闻
"Imperial Remnant." Such a sensational term.
没有证据显示
There is no proof of any coordination
持续减少且分散的帝国♥军♥有整合迹象
between the scattered and dwindling number of Imperial forces.
那曼达洛星的冲突呢
What about the conflict on Mandalore?
正如我的观点
Exactly my point.
吉迪恩只是单一的军阀
Gideon was a warlord acting on his own.
无法证明存在更大的阴谋
There is no proof of a greater conspiracy
因此对本共和国无直接威胁
and thus no immediate threat to this Republic.
索龙如果回来 将迅速改变
If Thrawn returns, that will change quickly.
如果
If.
我分不清哪个更吓人
I don't know what frightens me more,
是灾祸可能降临或是你不愿看清
the possibility of what might happen or your unwillingness to see it.
我看得很清楚
I'll tell you what I see.
我看见一名将军假公济私
I see a General who abuses her authority for personal gain
这我绝不容许
and I will not stand for it.
我提议将抗命的仙杜拉将军
I motion that General Syndulla be court-martialed
送上军事法庭
for disobeying a direct order.
请出示证件
ID, please.
好失礼
Oh. How rude.
恕我来得冒昧 但...身分证明
Pardon the intrusion, but... Identification?
我不需要出示身分证明
I do not need to show you identification.
请让我进去 我是C...
Please let me through. I am C--
3PO
Threepio.
欢迎
Welcome.
但你怎么来了
But, why are you here?
议长阁下 我怀着敬意
Honored Chancellor, with respect,
代表莉亚欧嘉纳议员来此
I am here on behalf of Senator Leia Organa.
我能发言吗
May I speak?
当然可以
By all means.
谢谢
Thank you.
欧嘉纳议员阁下已知晓
The honorable Senator Organa has become aware
这令人遗憾的局面
of an unfortunate situation
她想呈上这份数据纪录
and wishes to present this data transcript,
希望能因此解决问题
which she hopes may resolve the matter.
我表达最强烈的反对
I object in the strongest terms.
谢谢
Thank you.
如我以下所言
As I was about to say,
这份纪录显示欧嘉纳议员亲自批准了
the transcript shows that Senator Organa personally sanctioned
仙杜拉将军到希托斯星的侦察任务
General Syndulla's reconnaissance mission to Seatos,
可惜她不知道纪欧诺议员
being, regrettably, unaware that Senator Xiono
投票反对这样的任务
had held a vote against such a mission
趁她不在场
without her.
荒谬至极
This is preposterous.
法庭不能采纳区区机器人给的这种证据
The court cannot admit evidence of this kind from a mere droid.
好的
Yes, well.
欧嘉纳议员愿意忽略这次过失
Senator Organa is willing to overlook this misstep,
但如果还有任何疑虑 她要你直接向
but asks that you address any further concerns to her directly
身为国防理事会会长的她提出
in her role as leader of the Defense Council.
看样子问题解决了
Well, that seems to settle the matter.
除非你仍感到不满 纪欧诺议员
Unless you remain unsatisfied, Senator Xiono?
没有 议长女士
No, Madam Chancellor.
退庭
Court dismissed.
「区区机器人」
Mere droid?
谢谢 3PO
Thanks, Threepio.
这是我的预设程式也是我的荣幸
Well, it is my programming and my pleasure
为你效劳 仙杜拉将军
to be of service, General Syndulla.
泰瓦队长...
Captain Teva...
仙杜拉将军 说几句话好吗
General Syndulla, might I have a word?
好的 议长
Of course, Chancellor.
我不知道你和莉亚耍什么把戏
I don't know what you and Leia are playing at,
但我知道她没批准你出任务
but I know she did not authorize your mission.
她批准了
She did.
晚了一点
Eventually.
先别管个人感受 也别说你没个人感受
Put your personal feelings aside and don't deny you have them.
索龙回归的威胁 真实性多高
How real is the threat of Thrawn's return?
要做好最坏的打算
We have to prepare for the worst
抱最大的希望
and hope for the best.
《星际大战:亚苏卡》
《第七集》 《梦与狂》
这一战 你不只会对上机器人
In this war, you will face more than just droids.
葛理维斯将军 阿莎洁凡崔斯 甚至杜酷伯爵
General Grievous, Asajj Ventress, even Count Dooku.
你可能在战场对上其中任一人
You could face any one of them on the battlefield.
身为你的师♥父♥ 我有责任让你做好准备
As your Master, it's my responsibility to prepare you.
所以要勤练这些剑型
So, practice these forms often.
至少要比我勤
Or at least more than I do.
我不会时时在你身边守护
I won't always be there to look out for you.
要是我们分开或出了事
If we get separated or something happens,
你必须能够靠自己解危
you need to be able to make it on your own.
别害怕
Don't be afraid.
只要记住我教你的 并相信直觉
Just remember what I taught you and trust your instincts.
我知道你行的 亚苏卡
I know you can do this, Ahsoka.
他拍下二十几段的录影
He made 20 or more of these recordings.
这是最后一段
This was his last one.
非常体贴 原来他有这一面
Very thoughtful. I never realized.
他是好老师
He was a good Master.
有什么事吗
Did you need something?
鲸鱼可能快抵达旅程的终点了