《星球大战》
邪恶的银河帝国垮台后
新共和国成立并取而代之
但恶徒已开始侵蚀脆弱的和平
他们密谋找寻失踪的帝国元帅索龙
并助他脱离流放的困境
曾被认定死亡的索龙如今传出即将回归
此传闻激励了帝国余党
并再度挑起战火
前绝地武士亚苏卡谭诺 逮捕索龙同伙一名
并得知一张秘密地图为敌人计划之关键
亚苏卡正寻找地图 而她逮捕的摩根埃斯贝
被送往新共和国,准备受审…
进入G-38区,舰长
Entering sector G-38, Captain.
一艘飞船进入该区
A ship has entered this sector.
来早了
They're early.
不是家园一号♥
It isn't Home One.
安全警告
Security alert.
通讯官,要对方表明身份
Comms, ask them to identify themselves
并且传送授权码
and transmit their clearance code.
遵命
Yes, sir.
飞船接近中
Ship approaching.
路径距离标记804,6.72
Track distance mark eight-zero-four, six-point-seven-two.
如何?通讯官
What's the word, Comm?
接收信♥号♥♥中,长官
I'm receiving their signal now, sir.
对方是绝地
They're Jedi.
再说一次?
Say again?
这信♥号♥♥是旧绝地授权码
The signal. It's an old Jedi clearance code.
他们说来这里见犯人
They say they're here to see the prisoner.
舰长,他们是谁?
Captain, who are they?
我来戳破他们
I'm calling their bluff.
通知他们登舰
Signal them to come aboard.
我想见这几位「绝地」
I want to meet these "Jedi."
派保安到机库见我
Have security meet me in the hangar.
-船舰由你指挥 -遵命
-You've got the bridge. -Yes, sir.
感谢让我们登舰,这位舰长是…
Thank you for allowing us to come on board, Captain...
我叫海尔
Hayle.
恕我直言
If you don't mind me saying,
很意外能在此见到绝地
it's quite a surprise meeting Jedi out here.
我们绝少暴露身份,海尔舰长
Our existence remains a mystery to most, Captain Hayle.
想必是的
I bet it does.
你演得很好,但…
You put on a good show, but, uh...
我不信
I don't buy it.
我不明白
I don't understand.
你们不是绝地
You're no Jedi.
而是自负的帝国垃圾 以为不会踢到铁板
Just some overconfident Imperial trash who just pushed their luck too far.
你弄错了
You're making a mistake.
而你早该在帝国瓦解时投降
And you, sir, should have surrendered when the Empire collapsed.
贾奎斯,叫RD-3扫描 查明这些冒牌货的身份
Jakris, get RD-3 to scan these imposters for identification.
让我来展示我们的身份
Allow me to show you our identification.
有一点你说对了,舰长
You're right about one thing, Captain.
我们不是绝地
We are no Jedi.
他们往拘留层去了
They're heading to the detention level.
舰长丧生,保安队也死了一半
The Captain's dead. So are half the security detail.
目标有几名?
How many targets are there?
两名,但他们分头走
Two, but they've split up.
动作快
Go, go, go!
小心
Look out! Look out!
贝蓝,你说到做到
Baylan, you are true to your word.
也获得高报酬,摩根女士
And well paid for it, Lady Morgan.
抓住我的那绝地想找出地图
The Jedi who captured me seeks the map.
她知道索龙的事
She knows about Thrawn.
这名绝地是谁?
Who is this Jedi?
亚苏卡谭诺
Ahsoka Tano.
《星球大战 亚苏卡》
《第一集 师与徒》
胡安…
Huyang...
我找到了
I found it.
我没…通讯干扰
I'm not... ...jammed.
胡安?
Huyang?
别再过来
Come no closer.
地图,交给我们
The map. Give it to us.
「我们」?
"Us"?
我们
Us.
我们
Us.
启动自毁程序
Initiate self-destruct protocol.
胡安,你在哪里?
Huyang, where are you?
我在你的上方…
I am above your position...
到了
Now.
我这就降落
I shall set down.
别下来,继续飞
No, you won't. Keep going.
我不明白
I don't understand.
你要我怎么做?
What would you rather I did?
继续飞,放下斜板
Just keep flying and lower the ramp!
幸好我及时出现
Good thing I arrived when I did.
关于这点
About that.
你刚在哪里?
Where were you?
我让飞船保持安全距离
I was keeping the ship at a safe distance.
你的距离八成是太安全
If you didn't keep at such a safe distance,
我们的通讯才会断了
maybe we wouldn't have lost communication.
我只是遵守标准绝地任务准则
I am just following standard Jedi mission protocol.
胡安,绝地组织不存在了
Huyang, the Order doesn't exist anymore.
但我的程序内容不变
Nonetheless, I have my programming.
下次跟紧一点
Next time, stay close.
替我留神
Watch my back.
那是绝地小学徒的工作,我不是学徒
That is the job of a Jedi Padawan learner. Which I am not.
总之呢
Anyway...
我找到了
I found it.
地图?
The map?
就在摩根说的地方
Right where Morgan said it would be.
你是怎么让她吐实的?
How did you get her to tell the truth?
姑且说我没遵守标准绝地准则
Let's just say I didn't follow standard Jedi protocol.
家园一号♥呼叫法昆,是否收到?完毕
Fulcrum, this is Home One, do you copy, over?
法昆回复家园一号♥,完毕
Come in, Home One, this is Fulcrum, over.
收到,即将传输通讯,最优先处理
Copy, incoming transmission, Priority One,
出意外了
there's been an incident.
回答,家园一号♥
Come in, Home One,
这里是T-6航♥天♥飞机1974 接近中,完毕
this is T-6 One-Nine-Seven-Four on approach, over.
收到,准许T-6停靠29机库,完毕
Copy that, T-6, you are cleared for approach,
收到,准许T-6停靠29机库,完毕
hanger two-nine, over.
知道了,T-6离线
Affirmative. T-6 out.
路径监测中,T-6,可以降落了
We're tracking you, T-6, you are cleared for landing.
仙杜拉将军
General Syndulla...
见到你真好
it's good to see you.
彼此,可惜不是为了开心的事而相会
And you. Though I wish it were under more pleasant circumstances.
你抓到的犯人逃脱了
I'm afraid we've lost your prisoner.
我准备了简报跟你说明
I've prepared a briefing to get you caught up.
像从前一样
Just like old times.
真遗憾
Unfortunately.
我方保安队全灭 一艘新的星际飞船被毁
They took out an entire security detail and scuttled one of our new starships.
对方是谁?
Who are they?
不知道
I don't know.
他们也会你的技能
They seem to have abilities like you.
现在懂得用原力的人不多了
These days, there are few who can wield the Force.
也许其中一人曾是绝地
Perhaps one of them was once a Jedi.
有可能
Possibly.
胡安,复♥制♥这段录影,比对他们的光剑
Huyang, make a copy of this recording and run a match on their lightsabers.
他们和摩根埃斯贝有何关联?
What's their connection to Morgan Elsbeth?
我知道她以前会雇用佣兵
I have known her to hire mercenaries in the past.
这投资回本了,他们消失得无影无踪
Well, the investment paid off. They vanished without a trace.
今天还是有收获
The day isn't a total loss.
星图?
A star map?
不是一般的星图
Not just any star map.
里面藏着摩根想要的秘密
This one holds the secret Morgan's after.
什么秘密?
Which is?
地图里标示着失踪的帝国元帅
The location of the last missing Imperial Grand Admiral.
索龙
Thrawn.
不可能