剧集 | 阿索卡(2023) | 导航列表
你遗留下的,跟你师♥父♥一样
Your legacy, like your Master's,
是死亡和毁灭
is one of death and destruction.
《阿索卡》前情提要
住手
Stop!
毁了它
Destroy it!
不!
No!
你和我有着一样的目标,实现这趟旅程
You and I share a common goal. To make this journey.
你想和失散已久的朋友重逢
You, to be reunited with your long lost friend,
而我是为了大义
and I, to serve a greater good.
跟我一起来,出于自愿
Come with me. Willingly.
答应吧
Do it.
为了埃兹拉
For Ezra.
没人能跟着我们
No one will be following us.
有什么新消息?
What can you tell me?
敌人打造出巨型超太空环
The enemy has built a massive hyperspace ring.
别让对方离开
Do not let it escape.
启动超光速引擎
Engage the hyperdrive.
-巨大的能量突波 -他们要跃迁了
-That's a tremendous surge in power. -They're gonna jump.
妈,我有不祥的预感
Mom. I've got a bad feeling.
你好,小家伙
Hello, Snips.
想不到会这么快见到你
I didn't expect to see you so soon.
阿纳金
Anakin.
《星球大战》
呼叫卡森
Carson, come in.
这里没人,看样子我们来晚了
I got nothing down here. Looks like we missed the party.
收到,将军,观测不到物体
Copy, General, there's nothing on the scope.
人都到哪去了?
Where is everyone?
我就担心这点
That's what worries me.
全面搜索并回报
Do a full sweep and report back.
收到,完毕
Copy, over.
妈?
Mom?
我能出去了吗?
Can I come out now?
好
All right.
但别跑太远
But don't wander off too far.
这是陌生星球,让切宝陪你
We don't know this planet, so keep Chopper with you.
来,切宝
Come on, Chop.
胡杨?
Huyang?
我叫她们待在一起
I told them to stay together.
但她们从不听劝
But they never listen.
她们从来都不听
They never listen.
《星球大战:阿索卡》
《第五集》《影武者》
阿纳金
Anakin.
你的样子没变
You look the same.
你变老了
You look old.
这是难免的
Well, that happens.
到底怎么回事?
Actually, what happened?
你被打败了
You lost a fight.
我不记得
I don't remember.
相信我
Trust me.
你输了
You lost.
贝蓝史高
Baylan Skoll.
所以你还记得
So, you do remember.
那很好
That's good.
为什么?
Why?
表示你还有机会
It means you still have a chance.
有机会?
A chance?
活命
To live.
告诉我怎么回事
Tell me what's going on.
我来完成你的训练
I'm here to finish your training.
现在稍嫌晚了
It's a little late for that.
学习永不嫌晚,小家伙
One is never too old to learn, Snips.
好
All right.
要上什么课?师♥父♥
What's the lesson, Master?
活…
Live...
或者死
or die.
我不跟你打
I won't fight you.
这话我听过了
I've heard that before.
有发现吗?
Anything?
不,地图已损坏,难以修复
No, I'm afraid the map is broken beyond repair.
对方不论去哪里,我们都无法追寻
Wherever their destination was, we have no hope of following.
等找到莎宾和阿索卡再担心这点吧
Well, once we find Sabine and Ahsoka, we can worry about that.
除非两件事环环相扣
Unless the one thing answers the other.
你认为她们在那船舰上?
You think they were aboard that ship?
在这里找不到她们的时间越久
Every minute that passes without finding them here,
其他的可能性就越低
the alternative becomes less desirable.
总部在等我们
We're overdue at HQ.
欧嘉纳议员说她只能拖延一阵子
Senator Organa says she can only give us cover for so long.
没弄清楚事发经过,我们不会走
Well, we're not going anywhere until I know exactly what happened here.
如果继续待在这里不回报
If we stay out here any longer without reporting in,
人们会开始质疑
people are gonna start asking questions.
妈
Mom.
等一下,杰森
Not now, Jacen.
人们提出疑问也许对我们有利
Well, we might benefit from people asking a few more questions.
但我们无法回答
Not if we don't have any answers.
妈,可是水怪怪的
But, Mom, there's something about the water.
怎么了?杰森
What is it, Jacen?
妈,外面有东西,我感觉得到
There's something out there, Mom. I can feel it.
切宝?
Chopper?
杰森,如果外头有东西,切宝会扫描到
Jacen, if there was anything out there,
杰森,如果外头有东西,切宝会扫描到
-Chopper would pick it up on his scanner. -No, Mom.
不,妈
-Chopper would pick it up on his scanner. -No, Mom.
将军,得想想怎么向司令部报告
General, we need to figure out what we're gonna tell command.
让我来,高军阶不就是要拿来善用吗?
I'll cover it. What good is a high rank if you can't use it every now and then?
-妈,你听 -我在听
-Mom. Listen. -I am.
不对,你听海浪
No, listen to the waves.
将军?
General?
好
Okay.
我们要听什么?
What are we listening for?
你没听见吗?
Don't you hear it?
海浪拍打声?
The waves crashing?
不是
No. The lightsabers.
光剑的声音
No. The lightsabers.
卡森,带中队起飞
Carson, get your squadron airborne.
到海面上,低空全面搜索
I need you out over the ocean, low altitude, full sweep.
我们搜过了
-We already did that. -Well, we're doing it again.
那就再搜一次
-We already did that. -Well, we're doing it again.
-胡杨,随我上幽灵号♥ -好的
-Huyang, you're with me in the Ghost. -Right away.
杰森,做得好,切宝,陪着他
Jacen, good work. Chopper, stay with him.
我错过什么?刚才怎么了?
What am I missing? What just happened?
杰森具有天赋
Jacen has abilities.
他的父亲肯南贾奴斯曾是绝地
His father, Kanan Jarrus, was a Jedi.
好,我们最好快行动
Okay. We better get on it then.
兰德,通知大家准备再次起飞
Lander, get everyone moving, we're going back up again.
看来你拿不出什么新招了
Looks like you don't have much left to offer.
你还有得学呢
I haven't taught you everything yet.
加把劲
Come on!
前进!
Forward!
师♥父♥
Master!
快啊,小家伙
Hurry up, Snips!
等等
Wait!
这是克隆人之战
This is the Clone Wars.
对,还用说吗?
Yeah, no kidding.
我们怎么会回到初期任务?
This was one of our first missions. Why are we here?
你说呢?
You tell me.
我不明白
I don't understand.
那是你的问题
That's your problem.
师♥父♥,等等
Master, wait!
必须跟上
Gotta keep up!
那我的训练呢?
What about my training?
现在就是训练
This is your training!
我马上回来
I'll be right back.