剧集 | 阿索卡(2023) | 导航列表
索龙回归的威胁 真实性多高
How real is the threat of Thrawn's return?
要做好最坏的打算
We have to prepare for the worst.
(《亚苏卡》前情提要)
荒谬至极
This is preposterous.
绝地 假绝地
Jedi, false Jedi,
星图 星际鲸鱼 遥远的银河
star maps, star whales, distant galaxies.
哪一点能信
Are we to believe any of it?
欢迎 达索米尔之子
Welcome, child of Dathomir.
你为我们的祖先争光
You do our ancestors credit.
你们的预示指引我穿越太空
Your visions guided me across the stars.
我们发现敌人了
Well, we found the enemy.
那亚苏卡呢 她来了吗
Yeah, so, where is Ahsoka? Is she coming?
很复杂
It's complicated.
但你懂的 回家这件事挺重要
But you know, getting home is kind of important.
我们首要的目标是离开这银河
Our primary objective is to escape this galaxy.
连与包力格是被杀或困在此处都无所谓
It matters not whether Wren and Bridger are killed or stranded here.
我得下去
I have to get down there.
他们会合了
Well, they're all back together.
希望我能活下来看到结果
I hope I survive long enough to see the outcome.
看来亚苏卡谭诺还活得好好的
It would seem Ahsoka Tano is alive and well after all.
大能母亲 我要再次请你们帮忙 施展黑暗魔法
Great Mothers, I shall once again require the aid of your dark magick.
愿为大人效劳
We are at your service, my Lord.
《星际大战》
元帅 货物已完成转移
Grand Admiral, the cargo transfer is complete.
好 非常好
Good. Very good indeed.
让塞昂之眼进入高轨道
Bring the Eye of Sion out of high orbit
接着就能开始连结程序
so that we may begin the interlocking procedure.
通讯扫描相信已查出绝地穿梭机的位置
Com-scan believes they have a fix on the Jedi shuttle's location.
派出两架钛战机
Dispatch two TIE fighters.
吩咐他们发现目标便进攻
If they find their mark, tell them to engage.
现在绝地几乎阻止不了我们了
There is little the Jedi can do to stop us now.
我见过许多帝国♥军♥官
I've watched many an Imperial officer
对反抗行动做出相同的假设
make the same assumptions about the Rebellion.
连我也因一名绝地的英勇之举而受害
Even I fell victim to the heroics of a single Jedi.
绝不再犯
Never again.
大能母亲
Great Mothers,
事实证明 我们双方结盟的帮助甚大
our alliance has proven to be quite beneficial.
我们感谢你 元帅
We are grateful to you, Grand Admiral.
还有你 摩根埃斯贝
And to you, Morgan Elsbeth,
她隔着银河听见我们的梦
she who heard our dreams across the stars.
上前来
Come forward.
你将获得奖赏
You shall be rewarded.
影子的礼物
The gift of shadows.
你准备好了吗
Are you prepared?
准备好了 大能母亲
Yes, Great Mother.
你是否愿意将自己交给姐妹
Do you pledge yourself to the sisterhood,
交给魔法及古老之道
to the majiks, to the old ways?
我愿意
I do.
你是否愿意放弃旧有人生
Do you abandon your old life
迎向新生
for this new one?
我愿意
I do.
献上你的忠诚 你的生命
Your loyalty? Your life?
我的忠诚
My loyalty,
我的生命
my life.
邵灵之刃
The blade of Talzin.
收下
Take it.
姐妹
Sister.
《星际大战:亚苏卡》
《第八集》 《绝地 女巫 与军阀》
这行不通的 你看
No, that's not gonna work. Look.
行不通 什么意思
Not going to work? What are you talking about?
剑刃发送体太窄
The blade emitter is too narrow.
听好了
Now look here.
我教导幼徒制♥作♥光剑的时间
I have been teaching younglings how to construct lightsabers
比你的年龄还长
longer than you've been alive.
很棒 但我现在没时间听课
That's great, but I don't have time for lessons right now.
亚苏卡要我们准备好就去追索龙
Ahsoka wants us to go after Thrawn as soon as we're ready.
这件事不能随便赶工
This is not something you can rush through haphazardly.
住手 这些我都整理过的
Stop that. Everything in here is organized.
对 有整理才怪
Yeah, disorganized.
我自有条理
I have a system.
我也有
So do I.
公子 你有的只是方法
You, sir, have a method,
并非条理或流程之类的系统
not a system or anything resembling a process.
教你打造光剑的到底是谁
Who taught you how to build a lightsaber, anyway?
肯南贾奴斯
Kanan Jarrus.
是吗
Is that so?
对 他是我师♥父♥
Yeah. He was my Master.
全是他教我的
Taught me everything I know.
而教他打造光剑的是我
And I taught him how to build a lightsaber.
什么
What?
原来 这样都说得通了
Of course. Now it all makes sense.
你怎么会认识他 萨缤
How could you know him? Sabine?
我就说绝地圣殿的幼徒我几乎全教过
I told you. I taught almost every youngling at the Jedi Temple,
包括你师♥父♥
including your Master.
凯列是聪明的孩子 很好奇 或许有点害羞
Clever boy Caleb was, very curious. A little shy, perhaps.
但怎能怪他呢 那是动荡的时代
Well, who can blame him? Those were troubling times.
你年纪多大
How old are you?
大得足以明白师徒之间的关系
Old enough to know that the relationship between a Master and an apprentice
既充满考验又深具意义
is as challenging as it is meaningful.
就是这个
That's it.
这我有两件
I had two of those.
肯南拿走一件 另一件我留着给他备用
Kanan took the one, the other I held onto in case he ever needed it.
现在理应由你收下
It is proper that you should have it.
谢谢 胡安
Thank you, Huyang.
做得好
Well done.
看来你是优秀的学生
Looks like you were a good student.
萨缤 亚苏卡有没有教你...
Hey, Sabine, Ahsoka ever teach you how to...
她俩之间怎么了
What happened between those two?
出过什么事
What'd I miss?
亚苏卡变得担心
Ahsoka became afraid
萨缤受绝地训练的动机不当
that Sabine was training as a Jedi for the wrong reasons
因为曼达洛星的遭遇
after what happened on Mandalore.
什么遭遇
Which was?
在战争尾声
At the end of the war,
帝国轰炸曼达洛星全地表
the Empire purged the entire surface of the planet,
杀害数十万人
killing hundreds of thousands.
她家人呢
Her family?
都不幸罹难了
Were all lost, sadly.
那时亚苏卡认为萨缤若释放潜能
At the time, Ahsoka felt that if Sabine unlocked her potential,
将使她变得危险
she would become dangerous.
你一定很开心
You must be pleased.
最主要的感觉是放心
More relieved than anything else.
你赌赢了
Your gamble paid off.
所以你知道
So, you know?
我知道
I do.
我没想过能再见到他
I never thought I'd see him again.
你不这么选 也许真见不到了
We might not have, had you chosen differently.
抱歉
I'm sorry.
我知道
I know.
你不生气
You're not mad?
这些年 我也做了不少艰难的选择
Over the years, I've made my share of difficult choices.
通常没人理解我的理由
Often, no one understood my reasons.
除了我师♥父♥
Except my Master.
安纳金
Anakin?
他永远给我支持
He always stood by me.
只有他不放弃我
Even when no one else did.
所以接下来不论有什么事
That's why no matter what happens next,
我都会陪你度过
I'm going to be there for you.
那么
Now,
你有没有持续训练
have you kept up with your training?
我尽量