剧集 | 阿索卡(2023) | 导航列表
I try.
我有 有持续
I do. I do.
我对光剑的控制进步了
I have gained better control over my lightsaber.
跟你说个秘密
I'll tell you a secret.
身为绝地的重点不在于光剑的运用
Being a Jedi isn't about wielding a lightsaber.
这能力很实用 尤其在我们目前的处境
It helps. Especially in our situation.
锻炼心灵 锻炼身体
Train your mind. Train your body.
相信原力
Trust in the Force.
我们走吧 我刚完成...
Hey! Let's go. Just finished...
艾斯纳 快跟我来
Ezra, with me now.
稳定仪故障了
We've lost the stabilizers.
撑住飞船
Keep it up!
快离开 快走
Just get out of there! Go, go!
你这样只能让引擎短暂爆发
You'll only get a short burst out of the engines that way.
那就很够了
More than I need.
等我下口令
On my signal.
萨缤
Sabine!
就是现在
Now!
解决他们了
Got 'em.
抱歉讲这种明显的事 但这样移♥动♥速度会变慢
Sorry to state the obvious, but this is gonna slow us down a bit.
有别的移♥动♥法
Only if we let it.
元帅
Grand Admiral,
钛战机与敌人接触并交战了
the TIE fighters made contact with the enemy and engaged.
结果呢
Results?
接获报告成功打击绝地穿梭机
A successful strike on the Jedi shuttle was reported
然后战机群就失联了
before we lost contact with the flight group.
可接受的结果
An acceptable outcome.
考虑到钛战机的牺牲 表扬他们的队长
Consider all of the TIE fighters lost. Mark their captain for a citation.
遵命 元帅
As you wish, Grand Admiral.
显示报告的攻击位置
Show me the reported location of the attack.
假设绝地飞船被击毁
Assuming the Jedi ship is downed,
对方拦阻我们的选择
their options to prevent our departure
变得很有限 近乎不可能
are now severely limited, if not impossible.
所以我们要准备迎接地面攻击
Which is why we shall prepare for a ground assault.
立刻安排
Immediately.
愿原力与你们同在
May the Force be with you.
大能母亲的祝福
The blessing of the Great Mothers
会保护你们 帮你们对抗绝地
shall protect you in battle against the Jedi.
去吧 别让任何人通过
Go, now. Let none pass.
那些是自愿者
Those are the volunteers?
是 元帅
Yes, Grand Admiral.
他们知道了吗
They were made aware?
知道了
They were.
他们都很荣幸能为你牺牲
All were honored to make the sacrifice for you.
是为了帝国
It is for the Empire.
为了保护我们的银河
The security of our galaxy.
看来我们赶上了
Looks like we're just in time.
他要开走灭星者驱逐舰
He's taking the Star Destroyer with him.
胡安 情况如何
Huyang, how's it going?
我还在尽力 但什么都无法保证
I am doing the best I can. However, I cannot promise anything.
我出生前你就一直驾驶它了
You've kept her in the sky longer than I've been alive.
别等我
Do not wait for me.
艾斯纳 你有什么对方的情报吗
All right, Ezra, any ideas of what we're up against?
索龙发现这地方
Look, Thrawn found this place.
他唤醒女巫 重建星际飞船
He woke up the witches, rebuilt his starship.
独自前来不安全
It wasn't safe to come here alone.
你不再是独自一人了
Well, you're not alone, anymore.
我们直闯前门
Let's try the front door.
通讯扫描发现两目标从北方接近
Com-scan is tracking two targets incoming from the north.
很好
Good.
朝他们持续射击
Rain hellfire upon them.
和安纳金天行者的徒弟没得商量
There'll be no negotiating with the apprentice of Anakin Skywalker.
艾斯纳 大门
Ezra, the gate!
萨缤 帮忙
Sabine, help out!
派出暗夜特种兵
Dispatch the Night Troopers.
我去告知大能母亲
I shall inform the Great Mothers
时候到了
that it's time.
退后 引对方出来
Fall back. Draw them out.
萨缤 爆能枪
Sabine. Blasters.
艾斯纳
Ezra?
你见过这种事
This ever happen before?
不 第一次
No, this is new.
我们真好运呢
Lucky us.
起来
Arise!
萨缤
Sabine!
小心 小心
Careful. Careful!
把门封上
Seal the doors!
好身手
Nice moves.
她持续训练
She's been training.
你有什么借口
What's your excuse?
我想你
I missed you.
走吧
Come on.
这消息有根据吗
And this information is valid?
准备工作进行中
Preparations are underway.
我们可以出发了 元帅
We are ready to depart, Grand Admiral.
绝地正迅速前进
The Jedi are advancing swiftly.
依这速度 他们有可能登舰
At this rate, they may get on board the ship,
到时候会造成问题
which would be problematic.
需要争取一点时间
We require a little more time.
我明白
I understand.
为了帝国
For the Empire.
为了达索米尔
For Dathomir.
去吧 这交给我
Go on. I'll handle this.
忘了要待在一起吗
We stay together, remember?
你们要阻止索龙
You must stop Thrawn.
快去吧
Now go.
船舰路线设定好了 元帅
Our course is locked in, Grand Admiral.
出发
Take us out.
走吧
Come on.
太迟了
Too late.
我跳不过去
I can't make that jump.
你可以的
Yes, you can.
感谢你的信心 但...
I appreciate the confidence but--
我推你过去 再换你拉我
No, I push you first and you pull me across.
萨缤... -艾斯纳
Sabine-- - Ezra.
我办得到
I can do this.
艾斯纳 迟疑越久越难成功 快
Ezra! The longer you hesitate, the harder this gets. Come on!
好
Okay.
准备好没
Ready?
上
Go!
好 来啊 换你了
All right! Come on, your turn.
萨缤 没时间了 快
Sabine, there's no time, come on!
萨缤
Sabine!
你的朋友都死了
Your friends are dead.
你也会死在这里
And you will die here.
孤单一人
Alone.
不只一人
Not alone.
杀了她
Kill her!
摩根死了
Morgan is dead.
她已经完成使命
She has done what was required.
LS-757
L-S-Seven-Five-Seven,
援军已派往你的位置
reinforcements have been dispatched to your position.
我是757 收到
Seven-Five-Seven here. Copy.
感谢提醒
Thanks for the heads-up.
艾斯纳呢
Where's Ezra?
回家途中
Going home.
想离开吗
Wanna get out of here?
我跟着你
I'm right behind you.
控制台
Controls,
主炮组瞄准堡垒准备轰炸
have the main batteries target the fortress for bombardment.
是 元帅