剧集 | 阿索卡(2023) | 导航列表
我找到了
I found it.
地图?
The map?
里面藏着摩根想要的秘密
This one holds the secret Morgan's after.
地图里标示着失踪的帝国元帅,索龙
The location of the last missing Imperial Grand Admiral. Thrawn.
《亚苏卡》前情提要
-知道这事谁能帮你?-我怕她不想帮忙
You know who could help you with this?
-知道这事谁能帮你?-我怕她不想帮忙
I'm not sure she'll want to help.
她会的,为了艾斯纳
She'll do it. For Ezra. -
抱歉我不告而别
Sorry for disappearing on you.
但我指望你能坚持到底
But I'm counting on you to see this through.
我知道如何找到艾斯纳
I think I know how to find Ezra.
这能带走吗?
Can I take this?
这主意不太好
I'm not sure that's a good idea.
为什么?
Why?
这不单是为了找到艾斯纳
This isn't just about finding Ezra.
重点是防止战火再起
It's about preventing another war.
你以为我不懂?
You think I don't know that?
地图不能带走
The map stays here.
好吧
Okay.
她带地图离开飞船,我明明说过不行了
She took the map off the ship when I explicitly told her not to.
但我俩都知道
But you and I both know Sabine gives you the best chance
萨缤最有可能破解地图
But you and I both know Sabine gives you the best chance
萨缤最有可能破解地图
- of reading that map. -
看来我要出远门了
Think I'm going on a trip.
我们在找这个
We've been looking for this.
《星球大战》
你真认为艾斯纳还活着?
You really think Ezra's still out there?
我指望你能坚持到底
I'm counting on you to see this through.
这不单是为了找到艾斯纳
This isn't just about finding Ezra.
重点是防止战火再起
It's about preventing another war.
我们在找这个
We've been looking for this.
你家的事
That's too bad.
萨缤
- Sabine. -
-机器人,地图被抢了 -放轻松
-The droids. They took the map. -Relax.
你不明白,我…
You don't understand. I...
我解开了
I unlocked it.
有两个银河,两者之间有条通道
There were two galaxies.
有两个银河,两者之间有条通道
And then a pathway appeared between them.
我们银河的通道起点在哪?
Where did the path in our galaxy begin?
哪座星球?
What planet?
我来不及看,地图就被抢走
They took the map before I could decipher it.
你将发现录下来了吗?
Did you keep a record of what you found?
被机器人毁了
The droids destroyed it.
有几个机器人?
How many droids were there?
两个,我解决一个
Two. I took one out.
-亚苏卡 -你休息吧
-Ahsoka. -Get some rest.
等等,你需要我帮忙
Wait. You need my help.
不,你做得够多了
No. You've done enough.
联络摩根
Contact Morgan.
跟她说我们找到反射点在希托斯星
Tell her I believe we have located the reflex point on Seatos.
《星球大战:亚苏卡》
《第二集》《劳与烦》
我们在找这个
We've been looking for this.
你家的事
That's too bad.
我就希望你还在
I was hoping you were still here.
只要你砍机器人时没造成电容器短路
As long as you didn't short out its capacitors when you sliced it up,
我应该就能利用它
I should be able to work with it.
你确定你可以吗?
Are you sure you're up to this?
这种机器人跟我一样非常有韧性
Like me, this kind of droid is incredibly resilient.
砍掉一只手或一条腿,依然勇往直前
Take off an arm or leg and it just keeps coming.
这表示它们有几个内置备份系统
That means they have several built-in backup systems,
所以说…
and as a result...
就算被毁,它的内存核心 仍保持部分活跃
Its memory core stays partially active even after termination.
如果功率等级正确 就能恢复机器人的记忆
And if you get the power levels right, you can recover the droid's memory.
并且找出它来自何处,非常聪明
And find out where it came from. Very clever.
如果功率等级错误会怎样?
So, what happens if you get the power levels wrong?
-头部会爆♥炸♥ -「爆♥炸♥」?
-The head will explode. -"Explode"?
冷静一点,我可以在爆♥炸♥前关掉
Calm your circuits. I can pull the plug before it gets to that.
也许我们该去别的地方操作
Perhaps we should perform this somewhere else.
-直接来吧 -因为你是远端全像
-I say go for it. -Because you're a hologram.
没时间换地方
There's no time to relocate.
我们已经落后了
We're falling behind as it is.
要就是现在
It's now or never.
现在
Now.
要来罗
Here we go.
电路温度上升中
The circuit temperature is rising.
有发现吗?
Anything?
内容加密,给我一分钟
It's encrypted. I need a minute.
只怕一分钟也等不了
I'm not sure we have a minute.
过热了,快关掉
It's overheating. Switch it off.
还没
Not yet.
时间不够
We are out of time!
我要关掉它
I'm pulling the plug!
不,等等
No. Wait!
那是什么?
What is it?
机器人来自科雷利亚星
This droid came here from Corellia.
新共和国造船厂?
The New Republic shipyard?
摩根埃斯贝在科雷利亚有工厂
Morgan Elsbeth had factories on Corellia.
反抗行动后 她的帝国设施应该就拆除了
Her Imperial operations should have been dismantled after the Rebellion.
有人确认过吗?
Anyone check on that?
在那里碰面
I'll meet you there.
我们走吧
Let's get going.
不,你需要休养
No. You need to recover.
我没事
I'm fine.
你做得很好
You did good.
跟她说吧
Tell that to her.
我会的,但现在需要这句话的不是她
I do. But she's not the one who needs to hear it right now.
跟她多年不见,一碰面我就把事情搞砸
I haven't seen her in years and the first thing I do goes sideways.
你们都难相处
You're both difficult.
我以为两人会合得来
I always thought that made it work.
结果没有
Until it didn't.
不过…
Still...
你们必须互助
You need to help each other.
她都说了,她不要我帮忙
You heard her. She doesn't want my help.
她需要的
Yes, she does.
先歇歇吧
Now get some rest.
你需要休息
You're gonna need it.
谢谢,希娜
Thanks, Hera.
小意思
Anytime.
你有何发现?
Show me what you've found.
此处并非由绝地所建
This place was not built by the Jedi.
是谁打造的?
Whose work is it?
来自遥远银河的古老人♥民♥
An ancient people from a distant galaxy.
你想看看吗?
Would you like to see it?
这是我们所在的银河
This is our galaxy.
那是我们的目的地
That is our destination.
索龙元帅被放逐的地方
Where Grand Admiral Thrawn is banished.
裴里迪亚之路?
Pathway to Peridea?
是有人这么叫
Some call it that.
绝地圣殿里的孩子就这么叫
The children at the Jedi Temple call it that.
那是来自古老的童话故事
It comes from old stories, fairy tales.
故事是基于事实而来
Tales which are based on truths.
这事你确定吗?
You're certain of this?
我感觉前路朦胧不明
I feel the path forward is clouded.
摩根…
Morgan...
索龙向我求援
Thrawn calls to me.
跨越了时空的距离
Across time and space.
那是你的梦,模糊又破碎的希望
You speak of dreams.
那是你的梦,模糊又破碎的希望
Vague and fractured hopes.
命运之线不会说谎
The threads of fate do not lie.
塞昂之眼在半路上了
The Eye of Sion is on its way here.
确保一切就绪,等它到来
Make sure that everything is ready for its arrival.