剧集 | 阿索卡(2023) | 导航列表
You have the coordinates.
射击
Open fire.
发生什么事
Something happened. What was it?
我不知道 一种感觉
I don't know. A feeling.
哪种感觉
What kind?
熟悉的
Familiar.
我们被发现了
They found us.
别担心 我知道往哪走
Don't worry. I know where we're going.
很好 那就快走
Wonderful. So, on our way.
做得好 我们逼她现身了
Well done. We've flushed her out of hiding.
要做好防御准备吗
Shall we prepare our defenses?
不 我们不是绝地的焦点
No, we're not the focus of the Jedi's attention.
谭诺会去找萨缤连 我们够聪明 已先让她到远处
Tano will pursue Sabine Wren, whom we have wisely sent far from here.
联络战机组 要他们与对方再交战
Contact the fighter group and have them re-engage the opponent.
你朋友
Friends of yours?
不是
No.
联络索龙
Contact Thrawn.
杀了萨缤连和艾斯纳包力格
Kill Sabine Wren and Ezra Bridger.
赢得你日后在帝国的地位
And take your place in the coming Empire.
你不帮忙
You won't help?
你的野心促使你走往这个方向
Your ambition drives you in one direction,
我的路在另一边
my path lies in another.
找到艾斯纳包力格了
I've located Ezra Bridger.
现在传送座标
Sending his coordinates now.
临别前的指导 辛
One parting lesson, Shin.
急于求胜 必遭挫败
Impatience for victory will guarantee defeat.
元帅 我们收到包力格的所在座标
Grand Admiral, we received a signal pinpointing Bridger's location.
派两艘炮艇去协助佣兵
Dispatch two gunships to assist the mercenaries.
若贝蓝尊主真有本事 这局便可望获胜
If Lord Baylan proves capable, we may yet win the day.
真可爱 有真正的武器吗
That's charming. Any real weapons?
他们是和平的民族
They're peaceful people.
「和平」 对 还有不能自保
"Peaceful," fine. You didn't mention defenseless.
他们活得很好
They've survived well enough.
不能丢下他们 我要围成一圈
We can't leave them! I'm gonna circle up!
进去 我来处理
Get inside. I'll handle this.
那是谁
Who's that?
她像你 但少了你的幽默感
She's like you, but lacks your sense of humor.
光剑
Lightsaber?
对 -很好
Oh, yeah. - Great.
做好准备
We better get ready.
锁门
Lock the door.
没事的 进去
We'll be fine. Now go.
我得下去
I have to get down there.
遇袭时不能降落 标准绝地任务准则...
We cannot land while under attack. Standard Jedi mission protocol states...
不必降落 -别又来了
No need to land. Oh, not this again!
对 又来了
Yes, this again.
我落地后 马上引开战机
Once I'm on the ground, draw the fighters away.
可以 但别忘记上次怎么了
Yes, yes, of course. Just remember what happened last time!
你没抓准时机
You got the timing wrong.
我没觉得糟吗 -没有
And didn't I feel terrible? - No!
等我下令
On my mark.
收到
Copy.
三 二 一 执行
Three, two, one.
真令人意外
Well, now, this is a surprise.
没想到会再见到你
I didn't expect to see you again.
失望吗
Disappointed?
不
No.
但还是不能让你插手
However, can't allow you to interfere.
我没空陪你耗
I don't have time for this.
我知道
That, I know.
有计画吗
What's the plan?
来 拿出你的本领
Here, do your thing.
什么本领
What thing?
你的光剑 拿着
It's your lightsaber. Take it.
你留着 -什么
You keep it. - What?
我不需要 况且你也受训了
I don't need it. Besides, you've been training.
不好笑
Very funny.
我说真的 -拿着
No, I'm serious. - Take it.
我送给你 是你的了
I gave it to you. It's yours now.
至少拿爆能枪
At least take a blaster.
不用 有原力当我的盟友就够了
No, the Force is my ally. That's all I need.
我还需要其他的才够
Well, I'm gonna need more than that.
差一点
Close.
看样子你不太妙
It's not looking good for you.
快解决她
Take her, now!
你打不倒我
You can't defeat me.
也许吧 我也不必
Perhaps. I don't have to.
不 我没事
No, I'm fine, I'm fine.
待在里面 关上门
Just stay in there and shut the door.
移♥动♥ 前进
Move out. Move it!
冲啊 -这边 快走
Go, go, go! - This way. Go, go, go!
动作快
Move! Move!
布署一队和二队 实施反包围串联战术
Deploy teams one and two. Use counter-encirclement tandem.
对手没戏了
We have them.
我方少了一名佣兵
Our side is short one mercenary.
贝蓝史高呢
Where's Baylan Skoll?
朝目标前进 移♥动♥
Advance on the target. Move up.
快点 就位
Go, go, go. Take position.
消灭他们
Destroy them.
等一下
Wait, wait, wait!
我们可以...谈谈
We could... talk.
或者可以...我们...
Or we could just... We...
你不想抓我们吗 当俘虏
Don't you wanna take us as prisoners? As prisoners?
或... -开火
Or-- - Fire!
敌方来袭
Incoming!
他们会合了
Well, they're all back together.
希望我能活下来看到结果
I hope I survive long enough to see the outcome.
难得一见 几乎像从前的绝地
What a rare sight. Almost like the Jedi of old.
召回炮艇 取消空中追击
Recall the gunships. Call off the aerial pursuit.
这些损失虽可惜 但可接受
These are unfortunate, but acceptable losses
尤其这一局少了贝蓝尊主
given the absence of Lord Baylan.
从宏大的全局来看
In the grand scheme of things,
与谭诺的第一次交锋甚至可算成功
one might even call this first match with Tano a success.
我只看到敌人再度会合
I see only our enemies reunited.
我来说说我看到的
Let me show you what I see.
趁敌人被引开时 货物几乎完成转移
With our enemy distracted, the cargo transfer is now almost complete,
表示我们就快离开这被遗弃的地方
which means we shall soon leave this forsaken place.
亚苏卡谭诺今天 输了一样她输不起的东西
Ahsoka Tano has lost the one thing she could not afford to lose today.
时间
Time.
现在我们有时间优势
Time is very much on our side now.
而我会保持下去
And I shall keep it that way.
离开
Move out!
退回来 退回
Fall back! Fall back!
撤退 撤退
Retreat! Retreat!
返回飞船
Back to the ship!
交出武器
Surrender your weapon.
我能帮你
I can help you.
亚苏卡
Ahsoka.
我以为你死了
I thought you were dead.
要我错过这次重逢
And miss this reunion?
等等 你以为她死了
Wait, you thought she was dead?
显然我错了
Clearly, I was wrong.
没事 这些人是朋友
Hey, it's okay. These are friends.
都是朋友
All friends.
各位 我有预感
Guys, I'm getting a feeling.
我可能终于要回家了
I think I might be going home after all.
(源自乔治卢卡斯之《星际大战》)