剧集 | 紧急呼救 | 导航列表
嗨
Hey.
嘿,你今天回来得挺早啊。读书会怎么样?
Hey, you're home early. How was book club?
斯泰西和莫妮卡喝多了桃红葡萄酒
Stacey and Monica had too much rosé.
她们吵起来了,我只好开车送她们俩回家
They got in an argument, and I had to drive them both home.
- 两个人都要送? - 对啊,她们是一起来的,所以...
- Both of them? - Yeah, they drove together, so...
你们这个读书会到底有没有讨论过书啊?
You guys ever talk about books in this book club?
哦,那当然,她们就是因为书吵起来的
Oh, yeah, the argument was about the book.
嘿,那是什么东西?
Hey, what's that?
嗯,这些是118队新队长的最终候选人名单
Uh, these are the final selections for the new captain for the 118.
他们筛选到这三个人选,局长想听听我的意见
They narrowed it down to these three, and Chief wanted me to weigh in.
- 他们都挺厉害的。- 你有特别中意的吗?
- They're all pretty impressive. - Do you have a favorite?
这不太好说
It's hard to say.
不错
Good.
我觉得你还漏了一个人
I think you're missing one.
- 那个人呢?- 麦迪,不可能是我
- What about that guy? - Maddie, it can't be me.
为什么不行?辛普森局长都给你这个职位了
Why not? Chief Simpson offered you the position.
你已经干了几个月了
You've been doing it for months,
而且据我看,干得还挺成功的
and pretty successfully from what I can tell.
我已经跟他说过我不想要这个职位
I already told him that I didn't want it.
哦...
Aha.
但现在你想要了
But now you do.
给他打电♥话♥,说你改变主意了
Call him and tell him that you changed your mind.
我真的改变主意了吗
Did I change my mind
还是说我只是看到三个陌生人,觉得根本比不上鲍比?
or am I just looking at three strangers who don't really compare to Bobby?
好吧...别光顾着考虑你想要什么
Okay... [sighs] ...forget about what you want.
- 你觉得队伍需要什么?- 我不知道
- What do you think the team wants? - I don't know.
当临时队长是一回事,但要正式上任...
It's one thing to be interim captain, but to make it official...
万一情况有变怎么办?
What if things change?
要是他们因为我自以为能接替鲍比而怨恨我怎么办?
What if they resent me for thinking I could take Bobby's place?
听着,没人能替代鲍比
Hey, no one can take Bobby's place.
但也许你真的配得上这个位置
But maybe you've earned your own place.
你真觉得118队的同事们会这么想吗?
You really think that's how the 118 would feel about it?
没错,我觉得会
Yeah, I do.
因为你们亲如一家
Because you're family.
好吧,这么说吧
Okay, so,
- 希拉婶、丽塔婶和杰基婶。- 嗯哼
- Aunts Sheila, Rita, and Jackie. - Uh-huh.
比利叔、巴纳巴斯叔、罗比叔和戴夫叔
Uncles Billy, Barnabas, Robbie, and Dave.
- 还有德莫特。- 哎呀,糟糕
- And Dermott. - Uh, damn it.
- 等等,哪个是秃顶的?- 基本上都是
- Wait, which is the bald one? - Most of them.
亲爱的,这又不是考GRE
Babe, it's not the GRE.
- 我家人肯定会喜欢你的。- 你怎么这么肯定?
- My family's gonna love you. - How do you know that?
因为我爱你啊
Because I love you.
不过得先提醒你……米勒一家人都挺好胜的
But fair warning... ...the Millers can be a tad bit competitive.
你现在才跟我说这个啊
You just tell me this now.
亲爱的,我是九型人格中的和平型
I'm an enneagram nine, babe.
- 我受不了冲突。- 我不想吓着你嘛。爸!
- I can't handle conflict. - I didn't want to scare you. Pop!
终于见到你了,大名鼎鼎的莉比!
Finally, the famous Libby!
您好,非常感谢你们的邀请,米勒先生
Hi, thank you so much for having me, Mr. Miller.
叫我格斯就好。米勒先生是我父亲的称呼
Please call me Gus. Mr. Miller's my father's name.
我是珍妮,不过你可以叫我妈妈
I'm Jeanie, but you can call me Mom.
我带了土豆沙拉
I brought potato salad.
哦
Oh.
是醋拌的
Vinegar based.
我把它放我旁边桌上
I'll put this on the table next to mine.
- 注意! - 哇!
- Incoming! - Ooh!
看你那细胳膊细腿的,我猜你还是穿中号♥吧
I'm guessing from those noodle arms that you're still a medium.
- 是德莫特叔叔吧?还有雷琳表妹。 - 她记性真好
- Uncle Dermott, right? And Cousin Raelynn. - She's good.
别急,姑娘。你自然就会有这个,等你有了这个
Don't worry, girl. You'll get one of these when you get one of these.
- 哦! - 不过不用有压力
- Oh! - But no pressure.
奥斯汀跟你说过没?我玩玉米洞游戏赢了他,他哭得像个娘们似的
Did Austin tell you about when I owned him at cornhole and he cried like a bitch?
我哭得跟普通人没两样
I cried like a regular person.
大家冷静点
Easy, folks.
咱们按米勒家的方式来
Let's handle this Miller style.
啥叫米勒风格?
What's Miller style?
我可不好惹
I'll be challenging.
来吧利比,这可是你加入赢家队伍的最后机会了
Come on, Libster. It's your last chance to join the winning team.
- 不了不了,我还是看看吧。- 不能光看啊,这是拔河比赛!
- Oh, no, no. It's okay. I'll just watch. - You can't watch. It's tug of war!
她是良心反对者,没事的莉比,真的
Hey, she's a conscientious objector. It's fine, Libby, really.
我数三下。一,二...
On three. One, two...
用力拉!
Tug!
使劲拉!
Tug!
加油啊,妈妈
Come on, Mom.
- 出发!- 后面的跟上!
- Let's go! - Come on, back there!
快拉!
Go!
继续拉!
Here we go!
你们没事吧?
Are you guys okay?
- 我的手!- 我的手!
- My fingers! - My fingers!
谁能打一下急救电♥话♥?
Can anybody dial 9-1-1?
9-1-1 紧急呼救
911,请问有什么紧急情况?
绳子把他们的手指都给拽断了!
- 你们参加过家庭聚会吗?- 我去过一次
- You guys ever been to a family reunion? - I did once.
我的蒂托叔叔想卖♥♥给我一个分时度假屋
My uncle Tito tried to sell me a time-share.
看,烟囱,这听起来不是很有趣吗?我们也该办个这样的聚会
See, Chim, doesn't that sound fun? We should do something like that.
你了解我们家的情况吗?
Have you met our family?
- 天哪。- 这边还有很多,多得很
- Oh, God. - There's more this way, a lot more.
有人看到我的手指了吗?
Has anyone seen my fingers?
有人看到我的戒指了吗?
Has anyone seen my ring?
收到,调度中心。我们需要增派更多救援单位
All right, Dispatch. We're gonna need more RA units.
- 鲍曼,我需要生理盐水和纱布。- 还有吗♥啡♥
- Bowman, I need some saline and gauze. - And morphine.
- 我见过这种情况。- 在阿富汗吗?
- I've seen this before. - In Afghanistan?
- 童子军大露营 - 求你了!我这样真的撑不住了
- Boy Scout Jamboree. - Please! I-I can't stay like this.
外科医生应该能搞定这个
A surgeon should be able to attend to this, okay,
前提是能找到你所有的手指并成功接回去
assuming that we can find all your digits and match them to your hand.
好了各位,走路小心点
All right, everybody, watch your step.
我找到一个。谁做了法式美甲?
I got one. Uh, who had a French tip?
谢天谢地!那是我的!
Thank God. That's me!
嘿,巴克。把那根手指给我
Hey, Buck. Give me the finger.
- 需要冰吗? - 对,越多越好
- You need ice? - Yeah, and lots of it.
每人限领一袋
One bag per person.
我们得把伤员分送到不同的创伤中心
We're gonna have to send everybody to different trauma centers.
- 我又找到两个。- 我觉得这个不是你的
- I got two more. - I don't think this is you.
- 我拿了点冰块。- 太好了。多谢
- I got some ice. - Perfect. Thank you.
我在野餐桌那边找到了这些
And I found these over by the picnic table.
- 亲爱的,看着眼熟吗?- 这是我的大拇指
- Babe, do they look familiar? - That's my thumb.
- 另一个我要了。- 先生,这可不是先到先得的
- I got dibs on the other one. - Sir, it's not first come, first served.
又一个法式美甲
Another French tip.
又一个珍妮的!
Another one for Jeanie!
珍妮
Jeanie.
大家都找到自己的手指了吗?
Does everybody have their fingers?
我的无名指和戒指还没找到...
I'm still missing my ring finger and my ring...
- 亨 - 哦 天哪
- Hen. - Oh. Whoa.
- 我扶住你了 - 是不是血管迷走神经性晕厥
- I got you. - Think it's vasovagal?
可能是血管迷走神经性的,也可能只是疼得厉害 我们该送她去医院
Maybe or maybe it's just the pain. We should get her to the hospital.
不行 我马上要结婚了 不能没有无名指
No. I'm getting married. I need my ring finger.
好的 我们会继续找的 好吗 我保证
Okay, we'll keep looking for it. Okay? I promise.
好的 只是... 拿着 我保证
Okay, just-- Here. I promise.
等等 瑞琳
Wait, Raelynn.
戒指滚到烤架下面去了
It rolled under the grill.
幸好你的戒指够闪亮
Luckily, your ring's a real sparkler.
现在我明白奥斯汀为什么爱你了
I can see why Austin loves you.
来吧
Come on.
还想跟家人一起搞这种聚会吗?
Still wanna do one of these with our families?
要我说,每三年过一次圣诞也挺好
You know, maybe every third Christmas is enough.
来勺蛋白粉配无糖汽水...
A scoop of protein powder and a diet soda...
...喝起来像根汁啤酒冰淇淋,还能增肌
...tastes like a root beer float, but with gains.
听起来不错,算我一个。亨,你觉得怎么样?
Sounds good. I'm in. Hen, what do you think?
光是想想我都要起疹子了
I think I'm getting a rash just thinking about it.
呃
Oof.
- 像是过敏反应。 - 咱们是不是换手套♥牌♥子了?
- Looks allergic. - Did we switch glove brands or something?
- 没换,还是天然的那款。 - 你该试试牛油
- No, natural, same as always. - You should try beef tallow.
超级补水
剧集 | 紧急呼救 | 导航列表