剧集 | 紧急呼救 | 导航列表
I believe you already know Mr. Hauser.
你把磷虾从我的肺里挤出来 叫我特里普
You pumped krill out of my lungs. Call me Tripp.
叫我小亨 那是团队合作的成果
Uh, Hen. And it was a team effort.
这位是唐恩 麦伦 还有我的社群媒体神童
Oh, this is Dawn, Myron, and my social media whiz kid--
我知道他的名字 是詹森
I know his name... It's Jensen.
好 听起来不太对
Okay, that doesn't sound right.
特里普 你恢复得很好
Tripp, you really recovered well.
说真的 我一直到看了那段影片 才知道我差点就没命了
Real talk? I didn't get how close I came until I saw the video.
什么影片
What video?
太疯狂了 我显然是死了
I mean, it's crazy. I mean, clearly, I'm dead.
然后你出现了 我没死
And then you come along, and I'm not dead.
看吧 死了 没死
See? Dead. Not dead.
死了 没死 死了 没死
Dead. Not dead. Dead. Not dead.
那真的是团队合作
It really was a team effort.
是艾迪从桥上跳下去的
I mean, Eddie was the one that jumped off the bridge.
我没看到那部分 我死了
I didn't see that part, I was dead.
但我醒来时 我看到的是你的脸
But when I woke up, it was your face that I saw.
我的守护天使
My guardian angel.
TikTok超爱的
TikTok loved it.
他们还是讨厌特里普 但他们爱你
I mean, they still hate Tripp, but they love you.
我想为此奖励你
And I wanna reward you for it.
你真好心 但你不必奖励我
You're very kind, but you don't have to reward me.
我只是在做我的工作
I was just doing my job.
巨新星提议要捐五百万给洛杉矶消防局
Macro Nova has offered to donate $5 million to the LAFD.
你们需要消防车 我需要善意
Oh. You need fire trucks, I need goodwill.
双赢
Win-win.
不只是消防车 威尔森
It's not just trucks, Wilson.
我们95%的预算都用在人事支出上
95% of our budget goes to staffing.
这样的捐款有助于添购新设备
A donation like this will be a shot in the arm for new equipment.
升级消防站
Upgrades to the firehouses,
我们可以扩大消防员和眷属的辅♥导♥服务
we could expand counseling services to our firefighters and their families.
哇 太棒了 组长
Wow, that-that is incredible, Chief.
我只需要我的守护天使帮我一个小忙
I just need my guardian angel to do me a tiny little favor.
太空
Space?
特里普·豪瑟要送你上太空
Tripp Hauser is sending you to space?
低地球轨道
Low Earth orbit.
我们会上升大约160公里 绕地球两圈
We go up about a hundred miles, we do two laps around the planet.
然后回到地面
And then we come back down. Huh.
你知道他的动机吧 全是为了损害控制
You know why he's doing this, right? This is all damage control.
特里普·豪瑟想藉由送普通人上太空 来挽救他的形象
Tripp Hauser is trying to fix his image by sending a normal person to space.
是两个普通人
Two normal people.
我说服他让我携伴
I got him to give me a plus-one.
什么
What?
别以为我会把 我的火箭科学家老婆留在地球
You didn't think I was gonna leave my rocket scientist wife down here on Earth.
你要跟我一起上太空
You're coming to space with me.
我要上太空
I'm going to space?
你要上太空了 宝贝
You're going to space, babe.
我不能上太空
I can't go to space.
什么 这是你的梦想
What? This has been your dream.
打从 一直都是
Since... always.
我是严谨的科学家
I am a serious scientist.
而且他跟我的雇主还有几件未决的官司
Also, there are several pending lawsuits between him and the people I work for.
他应该不会让我靠近发射台
I doubt he'd even let me near the launchpad.
如果你不去 我也不去
Well, if you're not going, I'm not going.
你最好是不去 我们其中一个人能上太空耶
Like hell you're not. One of us gets to go to space.
自己去
Alone?
你还是可以携伴 带一个同事去吧
You still have a plus-one. Take one of the guys with you.
好
Yeah.
但要带哪一个
But which one?
别要我解决你所有的问题
Don't ask me to solve all of your problems.
我才刚放弃上太空的机会
I just gave up going to space.
你迟到了
You're late.
我有课 很好
I had class. Oh, good.
我还担心也许我的两个孩子 都放弃他们的学术研究了
I was afraid maybe both my children had abandoned their academic pursuits.
什么
What?
你弟弟 他从高中辍学
Your brother, he dropped out of high school.
什么时候的事
Since when?
我满18岁那天
Day I turned 18.
在拉布雷亚街的咖啡厅找到工作
I got a job at that coffee shop on La Brea instead.
所以现在家里才总是有糕点吗
Is that why we always have pastries at the house now?
我本来会很欣慰 我不是最后知道的人
I'd take comfort in not being the last one to know.
但是事情发生在他住在你家期间
If it wasn't for the fact that he was living under your roof when it happened.
你怎么没发现
How did you miss it?
你是他的母亲 你怎么没发现
You're his mother. How did you miss it?
这话是什么意思
What is that supposed to mean?
如果你更常出现 妈
Maybe if you showed up a little bit more, Mom,
也许你就会知道孩子的近况
you'd have a clue about what goes on with your kids.
我有出现
I show up.
每次我们邀请你去哪里 你都拒绝
Every time we invite you somewhere, you say no.
或是更糟 你会答应 然后在一小时前取消
Or worse, you say yes and then cancel an hour before.
那不是真的
That is not true.
每周四晚上 我和梅伊 都会去小亨和卡伦家吃家常菜
Every Thursday night, May and I go to Hen and Karen's house for a home-cooked meal.
我们总是邀请你 但你从没出现过
You are always invited. And you never show up.
我知道 但我
I know, but I--
周日早上 跟爸视讯吃松饼
Sunday morning, FaceTime pancakes with Dad.
周一晚上 和巴克看实境秀
Monday night, Bachelor with Buck.
巴比的揭幕仪式
Bobby's dedication ceremony.
对不起 我很想到场 真的
I'm sorry, I wanted to be there. I really did.
但你没有
But you weren't.
我们失去了巴比 也失去了你
We lost Bobby, and we lost you too.
那不是真的
That is not true.
我现在就在这里 我还是你们的母亲
I am here, now. And I am still your mother.
哈利
Harry.
自从巴比死后 你就不像我们的母亲了
You haven't been our mother since Bobby died.
哈利 等等
Harry. Harry, wait.
真是的
Yo!
你们听说特里普·豪瑟的提议了
You heard about Trip Hauser's offer?
对 组长告诉我了
Yeah. The chief told me.
只是他说的听起来比较像命令 而不是提议
Although when he said it, it sounded more like an order, not an offer.
你可能会想为任何近距离接触
I figured you might wanna be prepared for any close encounters
做好准备 是我想到的主意
you might make up there. It was my idea.
我没说不是
Didn't say it wasn't.
你没说是
Didn't say it was.
卡伦一定超级兴奋 她终于能上太空了
So Karen must be super stoked. She finally gets to go to space.
她说她不能去
She says she can't go.
什么 为什么
What? Why not?
因为她的工作 还有跟豪瑟的官司
Something about her work and a lawsuit with Hauser.
但你还是可以去吧
But you still get to go, right?
她希望我去 但没有她 我不知道我还想不想去
She wants me to. But I don't know that I still wanna go without her.
你可以携伴
Well, you have your plus-one.
你可以带别人去
You can bring someone else. Uh...
别人 拜托 拉维小子
Someone else? Come on, Ravioli.
我想我们都知道小亨会带谁去
I think we all know who Hen's gonna take.
是吗
Do we?
不是吗
Don't we?
听着 小亨 别让他们给你压力
Uh, listen, Hen, don't let them pressure you, okay?
这是你的决定
This is your decision.
谢了 巴克 我永远支持你
Thanks, Buck. Always got your back.
如果你决定带我上太空 那么
And if you decide to take me to space, then--
难以置信
Unbelievable.
报案中心 有什么紧急情况
我其中一户邻居好像出事了
你为什么这么想
What makes you think that?
呃
Um...
他打来说有味道
He called about a smell.
我们经常接到关于臭味的电♥话♥
You know how many calls we get about smells?
"我邻居抽烟 我邻居抽电子烟
"My neighbor smokes. My neighbor vapes.
我邻居喜欢做辣味料理"
My neighbor likes to make spicy foods."
有人会为这种事打来
People actually call about that?
他们什么事都会打来
They call about everything.
25号♥ 吉娜·莫宁汉 哇 从1990年代就在这里了
So 25, Gina Moningham. Wow, here since the '90s.
你好 洛杉矶警局 有人在家吗
剧集 | 紧急呼救 | 导航列表