剧集 | 紧急呼救 | 导航列表
而且不会再起火了
and without starting another fire.
呃,这恐怕有点麻烦
Well, that might be a problem.
怎么回事?
Why?
我们刚才排出舱内气体的时候,把应急舱门给弄丢了
We lost the emergency hatch when we vented the capsule.
现在这玩意儿成敞篷版了
This thing's now a convertible.
那...你们现在呼吸的是什么?
Well... ...what are you breathing?
- 我们穿着宇航服呢。 - 氧气只剩一小时左右了
- We're in the suits. - We've got about an hour of oxygen left.
我们该怎么办?
What do we do?
就算他们没炸掉舱门,按他们现在的位置
Even if they hadn't blown the hatch, based on where they are,
也得花好几个小时才能回来
it's gonna take a couple of hours to get back.
凯伦
Karen.
凯伦
Karen.
- 我还在这儿。- 我们没法返回了对吧?
- Still here. - We can't come back down, can we?
回不去了
No.
但你们可以继续往上走
But you can keep going up.
往上?往哪儿上去?
Up? Up where?
没错
Yes.
也许可行。时间会很紧。从他们现在的位置需要50分钟
It could work. It'll be tight. 50 minutes from where they are.
亨,我们要把你们送往国际空间站
Hen, we are sending you to the International Space Station.
老天,希望那儿有洗手间
God, I hope they have a bathroom there.
我没看新闻,至少不在电视上看新闻
I'm not watching the news, at least not on TV.
呃... 那个,我得走了
Uh... Hey, I gotta go.
引擎外面信♥号♥♥好一些,所以...
I get better reception outside of the engine, so...
哦,是吗?那你也有可能被火流星爆头
Oh, yeah? Well, you can also get flaming rocks in your skull.
好吧,听着,卡尔
Okay, hey, Cal.
这位是卡尔
This is Cal.
他就在街上陪你待着,因为没人...
He's gonna hang out with you up here on the street cause no one...
会再回车站下面去。都听明白了吗?
is going back down into the station. Do we understand?
卡尔。有问题吗?
Cal. Yeah?
好了,卡尔,快进去。我们出发
Okay, Cal, in you get. Let's go.
所以我这是... 我成什么了?给这家伙当保姆?
So I'm... I'm what? I'm babysitting this dude?
他强压着内心的恐慌,因为他深爱的人正身处险境
He's trying to avoid freaking out because someone he loves is in danger
他不知道她今晚能否平安归来
and he doesn't know if she's gonna make it home tonight.
我想你们应该能感同身受。快上车吧
I figured maybe you guys can relate. Get in the truck.
- 妈妈听起来状态如何?- 她没事,宝贝
- How did Mama sound? - She's good, baby.
- 大家都平安无事。- 他们已经在回家路上了吗?
- Everyone's okay. - Are they on the way home?
还没呢,不过他们正前往一个安全的地点
Not just yet, but they're on their way to a safe place
他们可以在那里停靠太空舱,等候回家的时机
where they can dock the capsule until it's time for them to come home.
你要把他们送到国际空间站去?
You're sending them to the ISS?
- 没错。- 这真是太棒了
- Yeah. - That is so cool.
你什么时候能回来?
When are you coming back?
我尽快回来,但你们要和梅待在一起
As soon as I can, but you guys need to stay with May
不要跑到外面去,好吗?
and don't go outside, okay?
我们这边一切都安排好了,不会有事的
We've got everything under control here. We'll be fine.
梅,谢谢你陪着他们
Thank you so much for being with them, May.
我真的不知道该怎么感谢你才好
I can't tell you how much I appreciate it.
我不在这里还能去哪里呢?
Where else would I be?
- 有这两个小家伙陪着挺好的。- 我爱你们
- These two are pretty good company. - I love you guys.
你们要互相照顾,好吗?我很快就回来
Take care of each other, okay? I'll see you soon.
那你现在打算怎么办?
So what do you do now?
你好
Hello.
- 有人在吗? - 喂?
- Anybody here? - Hello?
天哪
Oh, my God.
梅,你和孩子们没事吧?
May, are you and the kids okay?
我们挺好,就是想问问头部伤口怎么止血
Fine, I just need some advice on how to get a head wound to stop bleeding.
再说一遍,受伤的既不是我,也不是孩子们
Again, not me or the kids.
- 嗯,这位女士... - 她叫罗宾
- Uh, this woman... - Robin.
罗宾是来找人帮忙的,但我们这儿急救人员不太够
Robin came in looking for some help, but we're a little short on paramedics.
我以为按压一下就能止住,可这血就是流个不停
Um, I thought it would stop if we applied pressure, but it just won't stop bleeding.
这是头部伤口
It's a head wound.
头部血流特别丰富
There's a tremendous amount of blood flow there.
就算是小伤口也可能血流不止。有没有晕倒过?
Even a minor cut can bleed profusely. Any loss of consciousness?
没有,她意识清醒,能正常说话。既不恶心也不头晕
No, uh, she's up and talking. No nausea or dizziness either.
我挺好的,就是有点恶心,但总体还好
I feel fine, gross, but fine.
罗宾,看来你没有严重的头部损伤,这是好消息
Robin, it doesn't sound like you have a major head injury, which is good.
这个伤口可能看着吓人,但实际没那么严重
The laceration probably looks worse than it is.
你是被太空垃圾砸到了吗?
Did you get hit by space debris?
不是。我是被家里客厅的咖啡桌撞到的
No. I got hit by the coffee table in my living room.
被我家的狗绊了一跤
Tripped over my dog.
本来想叫个网约车,但司机说有血的不拉
Tried to call for a car, but the driver had a no blood rule.
然后我突然想起这条街上就有个消防站
Then I remembered this firehouse was down the street.
这儿有毛巾
Here, I found towels.
- 谢谢 - 天呐,流了这么多血
- Thank you. - That's a lot of blood.
要吐别往我这儿吐
If you're gonna puke, don't do it on me.
现在最理想的是用伤口钉合器缝合,但这儿显然没有
At this point, staples would be her best bet, but that's obviously not happening.
消防站里也没有外科缝合胶
And they don't keep surgical glue in the firehouse.
必须用足够紧的东西把伤口紧紧压住
You need something tight enough to keep that wound closed.
如果再继续失血,她很可能会出现失血性休克
If she loses much more blood, she could go into hemorrhagic shock.
完了
Oh, God,
我的讣告上会写“不幸被自家狗绊倒身亡”
my obituary's gonna read, "Tripped over her dog and died."
谁都不会有事的
Nobody is dying.
等等,你刚才说'紧'?
Wait, you said tight?
- 发现什么了?- 是她的头发
- You found something? - Her hair.
小时候我妈给我编辫子,总是编得特别紧
When I was a kid, my mom used to braid my hair, and it would be so tight
紧得我晚上都睡不着觉
that I couldn't sleep at night.
- 我老是抱怨。- 梅,这想法太妙了
- I always complained. - May, that's genius.
好,你可以用她的头发编在伤口上把伤口缝合
Okay, you can braid her hair over the wound to close it.
好了,玛拉,嗯...
Okay, Mara, um...
把手放这儿。用力压住,好吗?
Put your hand here. Keep pressure on it, okay?
- 好。拉维,把那个破拆工具给我。- 给!
- All right. Ravi, give me that Halligan. - Here!
艾迪,破窗!
Eddie, breach the window.
破窗!
Breaching!
队长!
Cap!
- 明白。- 收到
- Got it. - All right.
破窗!
Breaching!
这招不管用
It's not working.
有关闭这水的消息吗
Any word on killing this water?
调度中心,关水还要多久?
Dispatch, what's the ET on water shut off?
水务部门声称已经关停了
DWP says they shut it down.
你确定不是管道里的余水吗?
Are you sure it's just not residual water left in the pipes?
我敢肯定水绝对没关掉
I promise you the water is most definitely not shut off.
我再打一次电♥话♥问问
Let me call again.
需要等多久?
How long?
上次他们说要20分钟,这次估计得30分钟
Last time they said 20 minutes, so this time probably 30.
- 再加上那些人学会看懂图纸的时间。 - 明白
-Plus however long it takes for those guys to learn how to read a schematic. - Copy that.
他们正在想办法解决
They're working on it.
你需要把一端连到平板,另一端
You wanna connect one end to the tablet and the other one
接到控制台的推进器模块上
to the thruster's module in the console.
进入设置,点击'附近设备'命令
Go to settings, tap command nearby devices,
屏幕就会重启进入控制模式
and the screen should reboot in control mode.
好的,这招管用了
Okay, that did something.
好了,我看到推进器和反向推进器的选项了...
Okay, I'm getting options for thruster, reverse thruster...
这操作界面看着跟PS5手柄差不多
Looks like a PS5 controller.
不错。那好,你来驾驶吧
Good. All right, you fly it then.
- 我?- 我只会开民航客机(第八季的灾难)
- Me? - I only do passenger jets.
这是遥测数据、俯仰角和推力显示
There's your telemetry, your pitch, and your thrust.
这可是真家伙,专业设备
That's the real deal.
看来咱们找到飞行员了
Looks like we've got ourselves a pilot.
我是阿波罗18号♥的刘易斯·克恩少校,随时为您服务
Major Lewis Kern, Apollo 18, at your service.
好了,现在需要让你开始移♥动♥了
Okay, we need to get you moving.
呃,数据显示你们的航程时间是55分钟,氧气还能维持6♥4♥分钟
Uh, we have you at 55 minutes travel time and 6♥4♥ minutes of O2.
你们已经联♥系♥过空间站了吗
And you called ahead.
我们至今未能与空间站的任何人取得联♥系♥
We haven't been able to make contact with anyone there yet.
NASA表示,地磁风暴发生时他们就失去了联♥系♥
NASA says they lost contact when the geomagnetic storm hit.
当前推测是风暴导致空间站的接收设备瘫痪了
Working theory is that it knocked out the station's receivers.
那我们就去敲个门吧
Then we'll ring the doorbell.
不过问题是,这个空间站正以每小时17000英里的速度飞行
Well, except the house is traveling at 17,000 miles an hour
而且位于你们上方约53公里的高度
and approximately 53 kilometers above you.
那我们该怎么过去?
So how do we get there?
你们需要提升轨道高度,并与空间站速度同步
You have to increase your orbit and match its speed.
剧集 | 紧急呼救 | 导航列表