剧集 | 紧急呼救 | 导航列表
科恩少校,请你控制垂直方向
Major Kern, I want you to pitch the local vertical.
- 能做到吗? - 非常乐意
- Can you do that? - With pleasure.
很好。保持这个飞行轨迹
Perfect. Maintain that trajectory.
如果我们偏离航线,请及时通知我们
And you'll let us know if it looks like we're drifting off course?
问题是,飞得越高越快,距离就越远
Well, here's the thing, higher and faster means farther away,
我们不清楚能与你们保持通讯连接多久
and we don't know how long we'll be able to keep a connection with you.
最终会失去与你们的联♥系♥
At some point we will lose you.
不,我们会坚持既定航线
No, we'll stay the course.
明白
Okay.
- 凯伦。 - 怎么了?
- Karen. - Yeah?
能帮我联♥系♥一下我的孩子们吗?
Can you call my kids?
已经联♥系♥过了。你只要把他们妈妈平安带回家就行,雅典娜
I already did. Just bring their mother home to us, Athena.
我一定会的
You know I will.
好了各位,我们准备出发了
All right, everyone, here we go.
朝着右边第二颗星的方向,一直飞到天明
Second star on the right, straight on till morning.
你不是消防员吧?
You're not a firefighter.
不是,我只是...今天跟着他们出来体验一下
No, I'm just, uh... Riding along with them for the day.
你是许愿基金会的小孩之类的吗?
You like a Make a Wish kid or something?
你知道今天登上伊娜拉号♥的那些人吗?
You know those people who went up in the Inara today?
其中有一位就是我妈妈
Well, one of them was my mom.
那个...被困的里面有我妈妈
Is... One of them is my mom.
所以...你就是...
Uh, so, uh... [stammers] You're just...
我在等消息
I'm waiting for news.
跟你一样
Just like you.
我真希望能下去帮忙,我觉得我能帮上忙
I really wish I was down there. I think I could help.
你做不到
You can't.
你现在唯一能做的,就是让他们专心工作
All you can do is let them do their job.
这些救援人员都是专业的,他们很清楚该怎么做
These guys are the best. They know what they're doing.
液压钳卡死了,纹丝不动
Ram's shot, it won't budge.
我得开个排水口
I'm gonna make a drain.
迪亚兹,她怎么样了?
Diaz, how's she doing?
情况不妙。心率过快,血压125
Not good. Tachycardic, BP's 125.
你怀疑是挤压综合征?
You thinking crush syndrome?
可能出现器官衰竭
Possible organ failure.
各位,水排不出去
Guys, it's not draining.
对,底下有混凝土块堵住了,水过不去
Yeah, there's concrete chunks underneath. It won't let the water through.
我觉得进水速度加快了
I think the water's coming in faster.
没错,洞口被冲大了。糟了,洞越来越大了
Yeah, it's eroding the hole. It's getting bigger, damn it.
要不要请求其他消防队支援?
Should we call another house?
- 或许他们能再借我们一个千斤顶。- 来不及了
- Maybe they can lend us another ram. - Not enough time.
得找创伤外科医生,这是她最大的希望
We need a trauma surgeon, that's her best shot.
等等,你要锯掉她的腿?
Wait a minute, you wanna take her leg?
她还年轻健康,医院就在这条街上
She's young and healthy. Hospital's just down the street.
几分钟就能送到医院,这才是她最大的生机
We can get her there in a few minutes. That's her best odds.
我不赞成这个方案
I don't like the call.
你不认同,不代表这个决定不对
Just because you don't like it doesn't mean it's not the right one.
不行,绝对不行。我一直在想,要是鲍比在场会怎么做
No. No, no, no, no, no. I keep thinking what would Bobby do right now.
就你刚才说的这些情况,鲍比一定会想办法保住她的腿
For all the things you just listed, he would try to save that leg.
队长,我愿意考虑其他办法
I'm open to other solutions, Cap.
但我实在想不出别的方案了,你呢?
I just don't see any other ones. Do you?
拉维,快回急诊室,找个外科医生来
Ravi, go back to the ER. Grab a surgeon.
跟他们说我们得在现场做截肢手术
Tell them we need to do a field amputation.
收到
Copy that.
梅,处理得不错
May, that looks great.
我已经止住活动性出血了
I got it to stop actively bleeding,
但她最好还是去医院
but she should probably still get to a hospital.
救援单位大概什么时候能到?
Do you have an ETA on an RA unit?
我还是不清楚118小队什么时候能回来
I still don't know when the 118 will be back.
我现在派不出人手
I don't have one to send.
就算有人可派,医院也已经超负荷运转了
Even if I did, the hospitals are overrun.
太空垃圾真有那么多吗?
Was there that much space junk?
有一些太空垃圾,还有不少看热闹引发的事故,自♥拍♥出问题的
Some, plus a lot of rubbernecking accidents, selfies gone wrong,
还有那些看似心脏病发作实则是恐慌症的,你懂的
heart attacks that are probably panic attacks, you know the drill.
嗯,我看还是让她留在这里观察吧
Yeah, I guess we'll just keep her here to keep an eye on her
等他们回来再说
until the guys get back.
- 她一个人待着不太安全。 - 梅,又来新病人了
- She probably shouldn't be alone. - May, we have another patient coming in.
等等,梅,他刚说的是又来病人了?
Wait, May, did he say another patient?
他们说听说我们这里在收治病人
They said they heard we were treating people.
- 从哪听说的? - 我可能在网上发了点什么
- Where? - I may have posted something online.
我的创伤外科医生什么时候能到?
What's the ETA on my trauma surgeon?
大概需要一个小时
About an hour maybe.
她等不了一个小时。他们知道这个情况吗?
She doesn't have an hour. Do they know that?
是的,我什么办法都试过了,连求人都试过
Yeah, I've tried everything, including begging,
但这地方现在实在太堵了
but it's pretty backed up in here.
真该死
Damn it.
我来动手
I'll do it.
他们不会让你上战场却不教截肢手术
They don't send you into a war zone without teaching how to do an amputation.
虽然不是在水下环境下,但我在阿富汗确实学了几手
虽然不是在水下环境下,但我在阿富汗确实学了几手
Granted, it wasn't underwater, but I learned a couple of things in Afghanistan.
Granted, it wasn't underwater, but I learned a couple of things in Afghanistan.
帕尼卡尔,去取一些全血。尽快赶回来
Panikkar, grab some whole blood. Get back here as soon as you can.
明白,收到
All right, copy that.
我去消防车上拿把钢锯
I'm gonna grab a hacksaw from the rig.
你打算让我来做这个手术吗?
Are you gonna let me do it?
不,我要亲自动手
No. I'm gonna do it myself.
消防站现在有多少人?
How many people at the firehouse now?
呃,现在大概有二十多人了,而且还在不断增加,大部分都是轻伤
Uh, close to two dozen at this point, but more keep coming, mostly minor injuries,
还有一些回不了家的人,或者害怕独自待着的人
along with some people who either can't make it home or are afraid to be alone.
这么说118消防站成了临时避难所?
So the 118 is a makeshift shelter?
危机时刻把空消防站这么用,确实是个好主意
It's not a bad use of an empty fire station in a crisis.
是啊,这里写着镇上不止这一个空消防站
Yeah, and it says here that it's not the only empty firehouse in town.
说起来,我们可以号♥召退休或休班的医务人员过来支援
You know, we could put out a call for retired or off-duty medical personnel,
社工人员
social workers.
They could just go to their nearest firehouse and help.
他们大可直接去最近的消防站帮忙
They could just go to their nearest firehouse and help.
他们大可直接去最近的消防站帮忙
这样能缓解急诊室的压力,现在那里已经人满为患了
It would take some pressure off the ERs, which are standing room only right now.
- 我们最快什么时候能通知到位?- 说出来你都不敢信
- Well, how fast can we spread the word? - You'd be surprised.
你开玩笑吧
You're kidding.
不行,绝对不行。你是说...要截掉她的腿?
No, there's no way. You want... you wanna cut off her leg?
不,我不是这个意思
No, I do not.
听我说,卡尔,要是条件允许,你现在本该和正规的外科医生谈这事
Listen, Cal, in an ideal world you'd be having this conversation
但眼下这情况,理想早就飞走了,所以...
with an actual surgeon right now, but it appears ideal has left the atmosphere, so...
不行,绝对不行。还有别的办法吗?
Okay, no. What are the other options?
我们只能等着
We wait.
市政部门想办法切断供水
City figures out how to turn off the water.
我们想办法把她腿上的水泥板搬开
We figure out how to pull the concrete slab off of her leg,
希望伤口不会继续扩大
hoping that the hole doesn't get any bigger
也希望她心脏能撑住,但大概率是救不活了
and that her heart doesn't fail, but most likely she will die.
她...
She...
什么?劳里会死...
What? Laurie dies...
好吧,那个...但如果你这么做,她就能活下来,对吧?
Okay, um... ...but if you do this, she lives, right?
如果我这么做,她还有一线生机
If I do this, she has a chance to live.
两小时前我还在跟她闹别扭
Two hours ago I was having a fight with her
现在你要我同意你们给她截肢?
and now I'm gonna give you the authorization to amputate her leg?
对不起
I'm sorry.
不行,她会恨死我的
No, she's gonna hate me.
至少她还活着,才有机会恨你
At least she'll be alive to do it.
好吧
Yeah.
你说过他们是最棒的,对吧?
You said they're the best, right?
该怎么做就怎么做,但一定要救活她
You do what you have to do, but you save her life.
好的。我同意了
All right. You got it.
好的,各位,把一切准备就绪。我马上下来
All right, guys, have everything prepped. I'm coming down.
速度正常。航向稳定。现在应该能看到目标了
Speed is good. Vector's solid. You should have visual contact by now.
- 我们看到了。- 看起来离得很远
- We see it. - It looks so far away.
不,不远了。你们的进度很快
No, it's not. You made good time.
你们大约26分钟后抵达,氧气还能维持33分钟
You are about 26 minutes out with 33 minutes of oxygen in reserve.
喂
Hey.
NASA至今没收到国际空间站人员的回应
NASA's still getting no response from the crew on the ISS.
我原指望他们能随时待命,协助完成对接操作
I was hoping they'd be on standby to help them dock.
凯伦?
Karen?
凯伦
Karen.
剧集 | 紧急呼救 | 导航列表