剧集 | 紧急呼救 | 导航列表
That's not the last time you're gonna see him,
因为我会把你救出去
because I'm gonna get you out of here.
接着他
Here we go.
接住了 小心点
Here we go. Careful.
好孩子 我接着你
Good boy. I got you.
交给我
I got this.
妈妈 妈妈
Mom! Mom!
妈妈
Mom!
巴克 巴克 去飞机后舱看看
Buck, Buck. Go check the back of the plane.
我们快没时间了
We're running low on time.
救命啊
Please.
-救我们出去 -水漫上来了
- Get us out of here! - It's filling up with water!
我来了 我来了
I'm coming. I'm coming.
救命啊
Please!
坚持住 坚持住
Hang in, hang in.
他们被困在里面了
They're trapped in there.
快点 水涨得很快
Hurry, it's filling up fast.
麻烦快点 我不想被淹死
Please hurry! I don't want to drown!
船先停一下
Wait, hold the boat!
-用绳子系上船 -什么
- Tie the rope to the cart. - What?
把绳子另一头给我 快
Give me the other end, come on.
-给我这个 -拿着包
- I need this. - Here, take the bag.
-深呼吸 -好
- Okay, breathe. - Okay.
赶紧开门啊
Somebody open it!
拿着这个
Here, take this.
绑在船尾
Tie it on the end!
-可以了 -开船吧
- Good to go! - Now, go, go, go!
所有人都让开
Everyone, stay clear!
喘口气
Breathe, breathe.
你出来了
I got you, I got you.
小心台阶
Come on. Watch your step.
小心台阶 前面有艘船
Watch your step. There's a boat ahead.
快上船
Get on the boat.
上来 巴克 我们得赶紧走了
Come on, Buck, let's go now, now, now!
深呼吸
Take a breath!
来 呼吸
Come on, come on.
呼吸 呼吸
Just breathe, just breathe.
-你没事 没事 -巴比 该走了
- You're okay, you're okay. - Bobby, it's time to go.
-该走了 快走 -你没事 呼吸
- Time to go. Get out of there. - You're okay. Come on.
所有营救人员撤离 所有人立刻离开飞机
Evacuate all rescue personnel. Everyone off the plane now.
你也要走 队长
That means you too, Cap.
-再给我一分钟 -一分钟
- I need a minute. - A minute?
不到一分钟 你就会死
In a minute, you'll die.
你有孩子吗
Do you have kids?
有
Yes.
我生我儿子时 死过一次
I died giving birth to my son.
痉挛
I had a seizure.
子痫 心脏停跳
And eclampsia, then my heart stopped.
我知道生命流逝是什么感觉 但我不愿意死
I remember feeling the life leaving my body, but I said no.
我努力抗争 活了下来
And I fought and I fought to come back
我不能让我儿子没有母亲
because a son needs his mother.
你不会死的
You're not gonna die here.
我会救你出去
'Cause I'm gonna get you out of here.
我以生命起誓 如果你沉下去 我也会跟着你
I swear on my life. If you go down, I am gonna go down.
不要放弃
Okay? Just keep fighting.
-巴比 -不要放弃
- Bobby! - Keep fighting.
我让你赶紧走 巴克
I told you to leave, Buck, now!
你知道我向来不听话 拿住绳子
You know I'm a terrible listener! Here, take this rope!
绑在椅子上
Tie it to the seat.
有用 相信我
It works, trust me.
好了吗
Ready?
巴克
Buck!
巴克 巴克 巴克
Buck! Buck! Buck! Buck!
巴比 巴比
Bobby! Bobby!
坠机前三分钟
911紧急中心 你有什么紧急情况
这些通话都有录音 是吧
是的 先生
那就好 我叫戴尔·马克斯
我要给我妻子留个言
安妮·马克斯
我在46号♥航♥班♥上 我们马上就要坠机了
飞机要坠毁了吗
The plane is going down, sir?
拜托了 我没什么时间
Please, please, look. I don't have a lot of time.
我有话要告诉我妻子
I-I need to say something to my wife.
-能让我说吗 -好的
- Will you just let me do that? - Okay.
她这次临盆应该会很难
Look, she's having a difficult pregnancy.
所以到时得有人陪着她...
So somebody needs to be with her when she...
就告诉她 我当时想着她
Just tell her that I was thinking about her.
还有我们的女儿
And our little girl.
我这辈子应该是见不到她了
Who I don't think I'm gonna get a chance to see in this lifetime.
我爱你 安妮 特别爱
I love you, Annie, so much.
特别特别爱
So, so much.
即使我今天死了 这份爱也不会消亡
And that's not gonna die, even if I do today.
我答应你 宝贝
And I promise you, babe,
我会化作天使守护你和孩子
that I'm gonna watch over you both.
我很抱歉 我无法回家了
I'm so sorry that I cannot come home to you.
为了我们的女儿 你要坚强
I need you to be strong for our daughter.
你告诉她...
You tell her that her...
喂
Hello?
戴尔
Dale?
从芝加哥奥黑尔国际机场起飞的商务航♥班♥
The commercial flight out of Chicago's O'Hare Airport
乘载着176名乘客以及六名机组人员
with 176 passengers and six crew members on board
就在今晚八点半之时坠毁了
went down just before 8:30 this evening,
坠入了多克韦勒海滩北边的太平洋中
crashing into the Pacific Ocean just north of Dockweiler Beach.
目前
Now, at this hour,
重大新闻 自♥由♥46号♥航♥班♥坠机
搜救工作仍在继续
search and rescue operations are continuing here
多名幸存者从海中被救出
with more than a dozen survivors pulled from the water.
有人幸存 真是太不可思议了
It's amazing anyone survived.
这个机长真不错
Pilot knew what he was doing.
让飞机坠入海中 让地上的人幸免于难
Saved a lot of folks on the ground by putting it in the drink.
好悲惨
It's really sad.
我妈妈呢 我要找我妈
Where's my mom? I want my mom.
小心她的腿
Watch her legs.
你没事
You're all right.
我不认识你
I don't know you.
我要找我妈
I want my mom!
妈
Mom!
-看见我妈了吗 -杰克
- Have you seen my mom? - Jake?
妈妈
Mom!
宝贝 宝贝
Baby. Baby.
谢谢
Thank you.
队长 橘子郡消防队到达现场了
Captain, Orange County crew arrived.
他们负责收尾工作
They're gonna take point on mop up.
至少有一家人 还能团聚
There's at least one family that's got a lot to be grateful for.
这算是很好的慰藉了 对吧
That's got to make you feel pretty good, right?
是啊
Yeah.
抱歉 借过
Sorry. Excuse me.
打扰一下
Excuse us.
谢谢你 你是我们的大恩人
Thank you. We owe you everything.
你救了我们
You saved our lives.
这是大家的功劳
It's-it's a team effort, you know?
我们要结婚了
We're getting married.
我们一安全到岸 他就向我求婚了
He asked me as soon as we made it to dry land.
真棒 恭喜你
That's, that's great. Congratulations.
你们俩很般配
You seem like a very nice couple.
你照顾好他
You take care of him, okay?
我接个电♥话♥
Excuse me.
艾比
Abby.
打扰了
I'm so sorry.
很惨烈
It's awful.
是啊 气氛很悲凉
Yeah. It's grim.
是啊 你没事吧
Yeah. Are you okay?
我没事
Yeah, I'm-I'm okay.
剧集 | 紧急呼救 | 导航列表