剧集 | 紧急呼救 | 导航列表
Party's over.
你有大♥麻♥烦了
You are in such trouble.
-我父亲是律师 -税务律师
- My father's an attorney. - Tax attorney.
格兰特女士
Ms. Grant?
麻烦跟梅说我很抱歉
Could you tell May I'm sorry?
你该亲自跟她说
You should tell her yourself.
走
Come on.
我女儿在哪
Where's my daughter?
她在哪 蕾拉
Where is she? Laila.
蕾拉 天啊 放开我
Laila. My God. Let go of me!
-别碰我妻子 -你 格兰特
- Get your hands off my wife! - You. Grant.
不管你叫什么 是你干的吗
Or whatever your name is. You did this?
-是你把我女儿关起来了 -格雷迪夫人
- You put my girl behind bars? - Mrs. Creedy,
-冷静一下 -别叫我冷静
- you need to calm down. - Don't tell me to calm down.
我女儿的朋友打电♥话♥跟我说
I get a call from my daughter's friends saying
你闯入我家 把你女儿的事
that you barge into our home and start blaming Laila
都怪罪到蕾拉头上
for what happened to your daughter.
你什么毛病
The hell is the matter with you?
她被指控什么
What's she being charged with?
持有管制药物
Possession of a controlled substance.
马上放了她
I want her released. Now.
我跟一位顶级辩护律师打高尔夫
I play golf with a top trial attorney,
他会拿这案子大做文章
and he's gonna have a field day with this case.
你女儿会跟其他人一样按程序处理
Your daughter's going through the system like everyone else.
你这是在报复吗 是吗
Was this about revenge? Is that it?
你觉得你女儿想自杀
You-you got it in your head that Laila is somehow to blame
应该怪蕾拉吗
for your daughter trying to kill herself?
别提我女儿
Don't you talk about my daughter.
如果你有疑虑 该来找我们
You should've come to us if you had concerns.
跟其他父母一样 控诉你那个恶毒女儿吗
What, like the other parents who complained to you about Satan over there?
没错 我跟他们聊过了
Yeah, that's right. I talked to them.
我知道你们根本没管 什么都没做
And I know you did nothing-- not a single damn thing.
没做
Nada.
好了 你说够了吧...
Yeah, all right, I've heard enough about what you think...
你们想知道你女儿为什么被关吗
You want to know why your daughter's sitting in that cell?
是父母之过
You failed.
上梁不正下梁歪
Your daughter is a nightmare
你们女儿跟你们一个德行
because the two of you are a nightmare.
赶紧滚出警♥察♥局
Now get the hell out of my station.
我们今天势必要带走蕾拉
Tell you what, we're not leaving here untill we get Laila.
请各单位前往洛杉矶国际机场急救现场
All units report to LAX for emergency perimeter.
哪里有需要
Where do you need me?
别停在这里 快走 快走
No stopping here! Keep it moving, keep it moving!
别停在这里
No stopping here!
警官 谢谢 非常感激
Sergeant, thank you. Really appreciate it.
-道尔斯队长 机场保安 -什么情况
- Captain Dowers, airport security. - What's the status?
飞机坠入多克韦勒附近的海里了
Well, it went down just off Dockweiler into the water.
离港航♥班♥被困在滑行道上
We got departures grounded on the taxiways.
到港航♥班♥没有登机口
Arrivals with no gates.
空管和运安委逼得很紧
Got air traffic control and NTSB up my ass.
我的人正分散四处封锁现场
My guys are spread all over hell trying to keep this place
直到我们搞清出了什么事
on lockdown till we can figure out what's going on.
我只愿上帝保佑
I just hope to God it isn't a...
不是炸♥弹♥袭击或伊♥斯♥兰♥国恐怖袭击
isn't a bomb or ISIS or whatever.
我知道应急手册可以应急
I know that emergency manual cold,
-但这实在让人措手不及 -好了 喘口气
- but nothing prepares you for this. - All right, just breathe.
洛杉矶警♥察♥随时准备援助
LAPD is here and ready to assist.
好 还需要些时间
All right, listen, I'm-I'm... it's gonna take some time
-调动所有人手 -抱歉
- for us to get things moving. - Excuse me.
-抱歉 -知道到底出了什么事吗
- Excuse us. - Do you have any information about the accident?
他们什么都不说 我在找我的丈夫
They're not telling us a thing, and I'm looking for my husband.
-好了 好了 -他叫戴尔·马克斯
- All right, all right. - His name is Dale Marks.
他坐在4B 应该戴着纽约大都会的帽子
He was in 4-B. He was probably wearing his Mets cap.
-他经常戴那顶帽子 -听说有幸存者
- He usually wears his Mets cap. - I heard there were survivors.
好了 听着 各位 各位
Okay, look, folks, folks, folks, look.
一有最新情况 就会通知你们
As soon as we have updates for you, we will pass them along.
我知道现在情况危急
I know this is a difficult situation,
但最优秀的第一反应人员已赶到现场
but the finest first responders are out there right now
正在尽全力营救你们挚爱的亲人
doing everything they can for your loved ones.
-跟他们走吧 -但是我要...
- Okay, just go with them. - But I... I need...
这种场面真是令人心碎
It breaks your heart, doesn't it?
这还不是最虐心的部分呢
Worst part is yet to come.
207机组成员需要帮助 等待离机
Flight 207 crew in need of assistance, waiting to deplane.
我们有一位失控乘客
We have a passenger who is out of control.
收到 接警
Copy. Officer responding.
一架飞机刚刚坠毁
What, a plane just crashed
而一些混球却在抱怨花生米少了吗
and some jackass is complaining about not getting his extra bag of nuts?
-不行 今天别来这套 -是啊
- No, sir, not today. - Yeah.
你在哪 你在哪
Where are you? Where are you?
-水面上着火了 -那是喷气燃油
- The water's on fire. - That's jet fuel.
我数了在机翼处有12至15名遇难者
I count 12 to 15 victims on the wing,
水里至少有30个人
at least 30 in the water.
这玩意还有多久就要沉了
How long before that thing sinks?
取决于涨潮的时间
Based on the timing of the swells,
那架飞机最多只能再承受四五次浪潮
I don't think that plane can take more than four or five sets
就要下沉了
before going down.
我们要把这些人撤到哪里去
Where the hell are we gonna evacuate all these people to?
我们得把这些从这里救出去 撤到海滩上
We have to get these people out of here and to the beach.
飞机四分钟之内就要下沉了
This thing is going down in four minutes.
救命 救命
Help! Help!
游到救生艇上 游到救生艇上
Swim to the raft! Swim to the raft!
飞机要下沉了
The plane is sinking!
把他拉上来
Get him up.
上来 快上来
Get in the boat. Come on!
-巴克 巴克 这里有人 -救救我
- Buck, Buck, we got somebody here. - Help, please.
把东西拿过来
Okay, bring it over here.
我解不开安全带
I can't get my seat belt off.
安全带勒进去了
It's digging into me.
请保持清醒 先生 保持清醒
Stay with me, sir. Stay with me, okay?
我会把安全带解开
I'm gonna pull the thing right off, okay?
数到三就开始 好吗
We're gonna do this on three, okay?
一
One...
慢点 巴比
Easy. Bobby?
没事了 先生 没事了
You're okay, sir. You're okay.
把他扶起来
Let's get him up.
现在把你从飞机上救出去
We're gonna get you off the plane.
-快点 巴克 快点 -好了
- Come on, Buck, come on. - All right.
快上救生艇 快下来
Get in the raft! Come down!
-妈妈 快点 我们得走了 -你没事吧
- Mommy, come on, we have to go. - Are you all right?
-不 我... -你卡住了吗
- No, my... - Are you trapped?
-快来 我们走 -来
- That's right, come on, let's go, let's go. - All right.
把椅子拿走 巴克 住手 巴克
Pull that chair, Buck. Stop! Stop, Buck!
-她的腿被压住了 -求你们救他
- Her legs are pinned. - Please save him.
-好的 把孩子带走 -不要
- All right, take the kid. - No, no!
-你不走 我也不走 -宝贝 听着
- I'm not leaving without you! - Okay, baby, listen.
听我说 消防员来了
Look, look. The firemen are here, okay?
你得上救生艇 好让他们救我
I need you to get on their boat so they can do their job.
如果消防员还要顾虑你这个可爱的孩子
If everyone is worried about you and your pretty face,
他们要怎么尽全力地去救我呢
how are they gonna do what they need to do to save me?
我有骗过你吗
Have I ever lied to you?
那你就要相信我
Then you have to believe me.
我很快就会去找你
I will be with you again so soon.
妈妈非常地爱你
Mommy loves you so much.
-就当是为了我 -好
- Do this for me. - Okay.
好吗 宝贝
Okay? Okay, baby.
-要带他走了 对不起 -好
- All right, got to go. I'm sorry. - Okay, okay.
快走 宝贝
Go, baby.
-来 我抱你 -你可以吗 带走他 巴克
- Come on. I got you. - All right. You good? Take him. Buck.
-我们很快见 宝贝 -不会有事的
- I'll see you soon, baby. - It's gonna be okay.
我们会照顾好你
We'll take good care of you.
你一定会再见到他
剧集 | 紧急呼救 | 导航列表