剧集 | 紧急呼救 | 导航列表
坠机前八小时
飞机准备降落
In preparation for landing,
机长已打开安全带指示灯
the captain has turned on the fasten seat belt sign.
请调直座椅靠背
Please return your tray table and seat back
收起并固定好小餐桌
to its full upright and locked position.
可以把您的包放上去吗
Can I put your bag up?
-可以 -好的
- Yeah. - Okay.
我喜欢你的小猴子
I like your monkey.
宝贝 可以再给我来一杯"七王七喜"鸡尾酒吗
Babe, babe? Can I get another 7 and 7?
飞机正在降落 请收好您的笔记本电脑
We're landing. You need to put your laptop away.
请别叫我"宝贝"
And don't call me "babe."
拜托 开个玩笑而已
Come on, it was a joke.
-那就道个歉 -谢谢
- Well, apologize. - Thank you.
代表全体男性 我也想向你道歉
Hey, on behalf of all men, I'd like to apologize as well.
-请将椅背调直 -谢谢
- Seat back all the way up. - Thank you.
如果我们不在高空中 还算数吗
Does it count if we're not actually a mile high?
当然算啊 现在空乘都忙着打点一切
Yes, it counts. Now flight attendants will be too busy
没人会注意到我们 来吧
getting everything ready to notice. Come on.
洗手间内禁止吸烟
起飞及降落期间禁止使用洗手间
看场电影 吃顿饭怎么样
How about... movie and dinner?
感觉太正经了吧
That feels too serious.
那看场电影 再来个甜甜圈呢
Then how about a movie and donuts?
他马上要去第一次约会了
He's going on his first date.
太棒了
Major.
选一张卡吧 哪张都行
Pick a card, any card.
我都不知道飞机上还有魔术师呢
I didn't know we had a magician on board.
是黑桃J吗
Is it the jack of spades?
是的 你怎么知道的
Yes! How did you do that?
控制杆没有反应
Control column not responding.
液压系统失去控制
Hydraulics are knocked out.
安全带扣紧了吗
Seat belts are on tight?
求救 求救
Mayday, Mayday.
LB46航♥班♥请求紧急降落
LB 46 is declaring an emergency.
请准备好紧急降落
Brace yourselves for emergency landing!
□
紧急呼救
第一季 第四集
不是吧
Really?
想吃的话 问一下不行吗
If you want some, just ask.
没关系 我已经吃了
I'm good. I already ate.
你还欠我20块 巴克
You still owe me 20 bucks, Buck.
-别以为我忘了 -为什么
- Don't think I'm- a forget. - For what?
我送给奇米的饼干花束
For the damn cookie bouquet, that I delivered to Chimney.
有慰问卡的那一束 我亲眼看到你签了名
The one with the get well card that I personally watched you sign.
他又来了
He's doing it again.
什么 吃晚饭吗
What? Eating dinner?
盯着那个本子看
Staring into that book.
快说 你肯定有八卦小天线的吧
Come on, you must have a line on the gossip around here.
那是什么 怎么让他这么"爱不释手"
What is it? Why-why is he so obsessed with it?
我只能告诉你 别去打那个本子的主意了
All I'm gonna tell you about that book is to stay the hell away from it.
相信我
Trust me.
我刚来这工作三个月时 犯过同样的错误
I made that mistake three months into working here.
你意思是 这里没人知道本子上写的是什么
So you're saying no one here knows what he writes in it.
看我的
Well, watch this.
好吧 巴克 他一拳揍向你的俊脸之前
All right, Buck. When he pops you in that pretty face,
别让他打在胎记的那一面脸上
just make sure it's on the side that's already got a mark.
巴比 我得问一下
So, Bobby, I got to ask.
这个本子是什么情况
What's the deal with that book?
不关你的事
It's none of your business.
是你救下的人员清单 对吗
I know it's a list of people you saved, all right?
目前为止 上面有46个名字
Right now, there are 46 names in it.
但一共可以写148个 这数字有什么意义吗
But there's space for 148. Why that number?
你看了我的本子
You read my book?
我瞄过一两眼...
I mean, I-I peeked once or twi...
别再这么做了
Don't ever do that again.
911紧急中心 你有什么紧急情况
我在飞机上 引擎出故障了
一切都...
天呐 东西满天飞
抱歉 您是在火车上吗
在飞机上
天呐 我们离那些建筑好近
天呐 离得太近了
还在吗 女士
你们之前见过这种场面吗
You guys ever seen something like this before?
-抬下来 -好
- We got it. - Yeah.
-抬稳了 -好 走吧
- We got it. - Yeah. Let's go.
我是纳什队长 事故指挥官是谁
Captain Nash. Who's got incident command?
现交由您指挥 队长
You do now, Captain.
飞机似乎受撞击裂成了两半
It looks like the plane split in two on impact.
你先替我去海滩探探情况
All right, I'm gonna need you to be my point man on the beach.
亨 你去查看一下海岸警卫队的直升机
All right, Hen, I need you to check on the Coast Guard chopper.
巴克 你去问一下潜水队的情况
And, Buck, I need you to check with the dive team, all right?
-伤员至少有20人 -巴克
- We got at least 20. - Hey, Buck.
继续走 巴克
Just keep moving, Buck.
我给你打了好多通电♥话♥
I've been trying to get ahold of you.
你都想不到这女孩的家什么样 迈克尔
You would not believe the house this girl lives in, Michael.
她正在家举♥行♥派对呢
You know she's having a house party.
下午四点本该在学校 却在家办派对
4 o'clock on a school day. House party.
你在那儿做什么 阿西娜
What are you even doing there, Athena?
这样也没法让社会服务处把梅送回家
This will not convince Social Services to let May come home.
你疯了
You're out of your mind.
没有 我只是个恪尽职守的警♥察♥
No. I'm a police officer doing my job.
难道你不想看看
You telling me you don't want to see
等我走进去 那个小贱♥人♥的表情吗
the look on this bitch's face when I stroll in?
她让我们的女儿受了那么多苦
After what she's put our daughter through?
你也看过那些短♥信♥了
You read those messages.
我之前没能做个称职的母亲 以后不会了
I failed her once. I won't do it again.
谁邀请那个丑八怪来的
Who invited the troll?
莫娜还好啊
Mona's okay.
她爸在托伦斯市开了间奔驰经销店
Her dad owns, like, a Mercedes dealership in Torrance.
你是不是傻
You idiot.
大家都知道 "藏獒莫娜"想勾搭瑞奇
Everybody knows Mona the Mastiff tried to hook up with Ricky.
我还以为你不喜欢瑞奇了
I thought you didn't like Ricky.
我可以把她赶走
I can kick her out.
不用 让她留下吧
No. Let her stay.
我们一会儿再收拾她
We'll drag her ass later.
我一天都没扇人耳光了
I haven't slapped anyone all day,
我嗑得正嗨呢
and I am so friggin' high.
蕾拉 警♥察♥来了
Laila, Five-O.
你好 警官 有事吗
Hello, Officer. Is there a problem or something?
你的邻居报♥警♥投诉你们了
Your neighbors called to complain.
抱歉 音乐太大声了吗
I'm sorry. Was the music too loud?
不是 他们讨厌的是传出的气味
No, it's the smell they were objecting to.
警官 我向您保证 这儿没人嗑大♥麻♥
Officer, I promise you, no one here is smoking marijuana.
我有说是"大♥麻♥"吗
Did I say "marijuana"?
没有吧 我可没说
No, I don't believe I did.
是这样 他们投诉 这儿有个恶心的小贱♥人♥
No, see, they called to say some skanky teenage ho living up in here,
玷污了整个街区
bringing a real stank to the neighborhood.
拉低了房♥价之类的
Bringing down the property values and such.
我猜 他们说的就是你吧
I'm-a have to guess that'll be you.
你说什么
Excuse me?
乔治娜·特纳 你想往哪儿逃啊
Georgina Turner, where the hell you think you're going?
你好 格兰特警官
Hi, Sergeant Grant.
"警官" 怎么叫得这么生疏
"Sergeant"? Why so formal?
你可是在我们过夜 吃过饭的
You've spent the night at my house, eaten at my table.
我们可是老相识了
We go way back.
说吧 告诉她们 乔治娜
Go on. Tell 'em, Georgina.
她是梅·格兰特的母亲
She's May Grant's mom.
你害我家宝贝女儿进了医院
My baby was in the hospital because of you.
她差点死掉 你有什么想说的吗
She nearly died. What do you have to say to that?
真好
Good.
她就是个淫♥贱♥的荡♥妇♥
She's a punk-ass slut.
你被捕了
You're under arrest.
-你无权这么做 -是吗
- You can't do that! - No?
我看到你包里藏着什么了
I saw what you hid in your bag.
派对结束了
剧集 | 紧急呼救 | 导航列表