剧集 | 紧急呼救 | 导航列表
Just stay on the line with me.
一个潜行者 怎么把你叫来了
They called you for a prowler?
房♥主出现心脏问题了
Homeowner has a heart condition.
你们俩有点轻装上阵啊
Well, you two traveling a little light.
月圆之夜啊
Yeah, a full moon.
解决之道就是分而治之
Only way to survive is divide and conquer.
应该是对付敌人才用这招
I believe it's your enemy you're supposed to divide,
不是对自己
not yourself.
好 我去后面看看
All right, I'm-a check around back.
-好 -那个词是那个意思吗
- Okay. - Is that what that means?
救护人员
Paramedics.
救护人员到了
The paramedics are here.
谢谢你 艾比
Thank you, Abby.
不客气 柯蒂斯
You're welcome, Mrs. Curtis.
叫诺拉就行
Nora.
不客气 诺拉
You're welcome, Nora.
我等你们来的时候 他就不见了
While I was waiting for you, he just seemed to disappear.
一切都会没事的
Everything's gonna be okay.
血压下降了
Blood pressure's dropping.
我之前心脏病发了吗
Was I having a heart attack?
没有
No, no, no.
确切说是恐慌发作
Looks more like a panic attack.
他吓坏我了
He gave me such a fright...
就站在外面
standing out there...
盯着我
just staring.
你现在没事了
You're okay now. All right?
夫人 请你慢慢地呼吸一下
Now, ma'am, I want you to breathe for me, nice and slow,
不用深呼吸 呼气时
not too deep, and when you exhale,
撅起嘴唇 将气呼出
I want you to purse your lips like this.
-好吗 -好
- Okay? - Okay.
你现在安全了
You're safe now.
月圆之夜 什么牛鬼蛇神都出来了
Full moon. Brings out the creeps and the crazies.
慢慢呼吸
Breathe, okay?
呼吸
Breathe.
夫人 你看到那个人时
Ma'am, is this where you were standing
-你当时站在这里吗 -对
- when you saw the man outside? - Yes.
夫人 我是格兰特警官
Ma'am, I'm Sergeant Grant.
如果之前有人在外面 现在也走了
If there was someone outside, they're gone now.
谢谢
Thank you.
西娜
Thena.
怎么了
Yeah?
你觉得之前有人在外面吗
It look to you like anybody had been outside?
没有 地是湿的 没发现有脚印
No. I mean, the ground's wet. Didn't see any footprints.
我发现了
I did.
她说她当时差不多站在这里
She says that she was standing pretty much right over here.
他当时在屋里
He was in the house.
站在她后面
Standing right behind her.
好吧 这让我毛骨悚然了
Okay. I just got the chills.
但他没攻击她
He didn't attack her, though.
也许他没想伤人
Maybe that wasn't his intent
也许是她报♥警♥吓走他了
or maybe when she called 911 it spooked him,
但看起来他是从正门进来的
but it looks like he came in the front door.
夫人 你介意我环顾一下屋子吗
Ma'am, you mind if I take a look around the inside?
不介意 看吧
No. Go ahead.
你今晚有其它去处吗
Is there somewhere else you can stay tonight?
你能联♥系♥上谁吗
Someone you can call?
为什么
Why?
你觉得他还会回来吗
You think he's coming back?
你今晚折腾坏了
You've been through a lot tonight.
只是觉得有人陪你会比较好
It might be best if you had some company, that's all.
我可以打给我女儿
I could call my daughter.
很不错
That's a great idea.
检查完了 脉搏稳定
All clear here. Pulse is good.
急救队 一男子昏迷
P/R, unconscious male.
麦克阿瑟公园 伤者失去意识了
MacArthur Park. Subject appears to be unresponsive.
收到 118号♥急救队前去救助
Copy. Paramedic 118 responding.
那条街区很危险
That's a dicey neighborhood.
我护送你们吧
I'll give you a police escort.
谢谢
Thanks.
夫人 前门有个警官
Ma'am, I have an officer out front.
你女儿来接你之前 他会一直留在这里
He'll stay there until your daughter picks you up.
太好了 谢谢
That's wonderful. Thank you.
记住慢慢呼吸
Remember to breathe.
我会的 谢谢
I will. Thank you.
不客气 好好休息吧
Absolutely. You just rest, okay?
你没事了
You're good now.
谢谢你们两个
Thank you both.
你要告诉我是怎么回事吗
You want to tell me what that was all about?
上车再说吧
I'll tell you in the truck.
911紧急中心 你有什么紧急情况
有个人 想闯进来
他想撞开门
请说一下你的地址 夫人
哈珀街 837号♥
你叫什么名字
What's your name?
凯西
Kathy.
凯西 你在哪儿
Kathy, where are you now?
我锁住了前门
I... I... I locked the front door
我在楼上的卧室里
and I'm upstairs in the bedroom.
还有别人在吗
Is there anyone else with you?
没有人
No, nobody.
他进屋了
He-He's in the house.
他闯进来了
He-he broke through the door.
好 凯西
Okay, Kathy.
凯西 你在听吗
Kathy, are you still there?
别挂电♥话♥ 锁住卧室门
Okay. Stay on the phone. Lock the bedroom door if you can.
他在门外 他在门外了
He's at the door. He's at the door.
-他来了 他来了 -好好 凯西
- He's here, he's here! - Okay, okay, Kathy,
跟他说你报♥警♥了 警♥察♥马上就来了
tell him you've called 911 and the police are on their way.
-你能做到吗 -我...
- Can you do that? - I-I-I'm on...
我正在报♥警♥
I'm on with 911.
-警♥察♥马上就要来了 -凯西
- The police are coming. - Kathy.
你怎么来这里了 你怎么来了
Why are you here? Why are you here?
你过来干什么 为什么 为什么
Why are you here? Why? Why?
接通中
通话结束
我的天
My God.
这是事实 满月时 地心引力更强
It's a fact. Gravity is heavier during full moons;
科学家已经证实了
scientists have proven it.
你是在专家审议的科学刊物上看到的吗
You read this in a peer-reviewed, scientific publication?
不好说 网络算是科学刊物吗
I don't know, is the Internet considered a "Scientific publication"?
巴克 满月使人做出疯狂之举
Buck, the idea that the moon causes odd behavior
要追溯到第一世纪时
and happenings goes back to the first century.
是民间传说 奇谈而已
It's folklore, magical thinking.
她在这边
She's this way.
杰姬怀孕六个月了 她是新来的
Jackie's six months pregnant. She's new.
我们的课程只招怀孕26周以上的准妈妈
This class is only open to moms who are at least 26 weeks.
我警告过她们不该太逞强
I warn them about overexerting themselves.
这就是蝗虫式瑜伽了
And behold, the Salabhasana.
蝉式瑜伽
Yeah, Locust Pose.
我和五十个瑜伽导师交往过
I've dated, like, 50 yoga instructors.
你们散开一下 让我们进去
Can you guys please clear out so we can get in there.
-各位 回到自己的位置上 -谢谢
- Ladies, back to your mats. - Thank you, thank you.
-我来了 -我动不了
- I'll take it. - I can't move.
哪里都疼
Everything hurts.
宝宝没事吧
The baby, is he okay?
我们现在检查一下你的宝宝
Okay, we're gonna check your baby right now.
我要摸一下你的肚脐
Okay? I'm gonna touch you right here on your stomach.
好 腹部没有创伤
Okay. There's no trauma to the abdomen.
生命体征正常
Vitals seem normal.
-胎儿心跳正常 -好
- Fetal heartbeat's normal. - Okay, good.
宝宝没事吧
Is the baby okay?
你的孩子没事
Your baby is fine.
他不是我的孩子
He's not mine.
剧集 | 紧急呼救 | 导航列表