剧集 | 天外三侠:世外桃源的传说(2018) | 导航列表
Wearing Akiridion technology strapped to your face will only draw
把具有阿基里迪昂技术的眼镜戴在你脸上
...more attention to ourselves.
只会吸引更多注意力
I can read your mind. Keep up.
我能读你的思想 跟上点进度
I'm thinking of a number between one and one thou--
我在想一和一千之间的
Puppies again? Kleb!
又是小狗 老天
Do aliens exist, or are we alone in the universe?
外星人是否存在 我们在宇宙中是唯一的生命吗
I'll let you decide.
我让大家自己定夺
Your projects for the school science fair are due next week.
科学展会的作品下周要交了
Explore and find inspiration.
好好探索 寻找灵感
Because if I have to grade one more baking soda volcano,
因为如果再让我批一个小苏打火山作业的话
I'll explode!
我就要爆♥炸♥了
Maybe this place has a spare Daxial Array--
也许这里有多余的达西克阵列
What are you doing? I'm going to reconnoiter.
你在干什么 我要侦察
No hugs today, Mr. Tarron.
今天不准拥抱 塔伦先生
If I flunk science, my parents are gonna kill me.
如果我科学课挂了 我爸妈会杀了我
Then study hard! What?
那就好好学习 什么
Do not die, my friend!
别死 我的朋友
Why hasn't anyone noticed my new haircut?
为什么没有人注意到我换了新发型
You eliminated hairs from your head!
你把头发从脑袋上消除了
Ha! Very pleasing! Huh?
非常好看 什么
Did you see how she looked at me?
你看到她看我的眼神了吗
Yes. It was sad. Come, little brother,
看到了 真悲哀 来吧 小弟
let's find the Eli. Can we just go home already?
我们去找伊利 我们不能直接回家吗
I have been asking myself that very same question.
我也一直在问自己同样的问题
Look. He's talking to that lumbering oaf with golden hair.
看 他在和那个金发伐木工说话
Distract the oaf while I read Eli's thoughts.
引开伐木工 我去读伊利的想法
I know what I saw, Steve! Right through their window.
我知道自己看见了什么 从他们的窗户里
They were aliens! Aliens? Illegal aliens?
他们是外星人 移♥民♥ 非法移♥民♥吗
No! Alien aliens!
不 外星人
Maybe they were just, you know,
也许他们只是
dressing up the way you dorks like to, huh?
穿了你们这种呆子会穿的衣服
This wasn't cosplaying.
那不是角色扮演
They were blue aliens living in a house that just... boom!
他们是蓝色的外星人 住的房♥子突然出现
Appeared out of nowhere!
不知从哪冒出来
Look, Arcadia's a strange place.
听着 阿卡迪亚是个奇怪的地方
But it's strange with creeps and Trolls,
但奇怪在有变♥态♥和侏儒
not blue E.T.s and magic houses.
而不是蓝色的外星人和魔法房♥子
That's crazy!
简直是疯了
Oh, no!
糟糕
Help! Somebody strong and brave with golden hair.
来人啊 来个勇敢强壮的金发男人吧
I gotcha! No, somebody else.
我来啦 不 要别人
Don't gotcha! Well, looks like a job for the Palchuk.
我走啦 看起来帕尔丘克有活要干了
Palchuk!
帕尔丘克
A word, Mr. Elijah Leslie Pepperjack.
借一步说话 伊利亚·莱斯利·佩珀杰克先生
Ugh! What is this?
这是什么
The heaviest rock on Earth? Actually, it's from the Moon.
地球上最重的石头 其实它来自月球
Lively, right? Sure. Can you, um...
很有活力吧 对吧 没错 你能
lend me a hand?
帮我一把吗
Mmm... let's see. Nope.
我想想 不行
Ooh! Is that a virtual reality headset? Can I try it?
这是虚拟现实眼镜吗 我能试试吗
You've been spying on us!
你一直在监视我们
He's going to space-kidnap me!
他要用飞船绑♥架♥我了
Is that a cow? Well, whatever it is you think you saw,
那是奶牛吗 不管你觉得自己看到了什么
the four arms and the blue thing, it wasn't real.
四条胳膊和蓝色的东西 那都不是真的
Oh, my gosh. He knows! He knows I saw blue them!
我的天 他知道 他知道我看见了他们变蓝
Whatever you saw, there is an explanation.
无论你看见了什么 都有合理的解释
My sister and I wear special glowing... clothes,
我姐姐和我穿着特殊会发光的衣服
and, we dress like that because--
而且我们穿成那样是因为
Cosplay? Steve was right!
角色扮演吗 史蒂夫说得对
Cosplay, yes! Uh, what is a cosplay?
角色扮演 对 什么是角色扮演
It's when you dress up as your favorite movie or TV character.
就是你打扮得像你最喜欢的电影或者电视人物一样
Sometimes I dress up as Super Agent Muldoon from--
有时候我打扮得像超级特工马尔登...
I don't know what that means,
我不知道那是什么意思
but, yes, that is exactly what we do.
但是的 就是那样
Wait, that language. That's definitely not from this planet.
等等 那语言 那绝对不是这个星球的语言
Maybe we can cosplay together?
也许我们能一起角色扮演
Oh, no! He's getting away!
不 他要跑了
Seklos and Gaylen, help me!
老天在上 帮帮我
No, no, no, no, no!
不 不 不 不 不
Mr. Tarron, what on Saturn are you doing?
塔伦先生 你在土星上干什么[你♥他♥妈♥在干什么]
Kleb! How the heck are you so heavy?
不好 怎么能这么重
Wait, how did you do...? Wow!
等等 你怎么...
What happened to inconspicuous?
不是说好低调的吗
We're... not... alone!
我们不是一个人
You just dislodged Uranus.
你们刚才把天王星弄下来了
Mr. And Miss Tarron!
塔伦先生 塔伦小姐
The school's insurance does not cover planetary destruction!
学校的保险不包含行星的破坏
My mistake!
是我的错
No, no, no! No hugs. No touching!
不 不 不 不要拥抱 别碰我
Come on, hug?
来吧 抱抱
You are both confined to your quarters!
你们俩被关禁闭了 都给我在家待着哪也不许去
"Confined"? I thought we were fleeing a dictatorship.
"关禁闭" 我以为我们刚逃离了独♥裁♥
A dictatorship is what you deserve.
你们就应该被独♥裁♥
How is destroying a planetarium less conspicuous than torture?
你们怎么会觉得摧毁天文馆比严刑拷打低调
Go ahead and spin... I demanded thumbs!
继续转动... 我要拇指
No! The human is about to select door number two!
不 那人类要选2号♥门
He chose door number one. What a larvox!
他选了一号♥门 真是个白♥痴♥
It's just a washing machine. Can we please focus on the problem?
就是个洗衣机 我们能专注于我们的问题吗
Krel heard the thoughts of an interplanetary life-form.
克雷尔听到了行星间的生命形态的想法
And what made you so sure it was a non-human?
你们怎么确定那不是人类
Well, he wasn't thinking in any human language.
他没有用人类的语言想
This mud-ball has thousands of different languages.
这个星球有成千上万不同的语言
You must have picked up a frequency from a television channel.
你必须在电视频道选定一个频率
But You will remain aboard the Mothership
但是... 为了你俩的安全
for your own protection.
你们俩就待在母舰上不能出去
This sucks!
逊爆了
Eh? Mother, are you losing air pressure?
母舰 你气压低了吗
It's a human term. It means "I do not like this situation."
是人类的术语 意思是"我不喜欢现在的情况"
The talking box taught Varvatos a human term as well.
那说话的盒子也教瓦瓦托斯人类的术语了
"You are grounded."
"你俩被禁足了"
Varvatos thought it meant burying someone alive.
瓦瓦托斯以为那是活埋的意思
Disappointing.
太令人失望了
What are you doing? Sneaking out.
你在干什么 偷跑出去
Emphasis on "Sneaking."
重点就是"偷偷"
Now, let's get definitive proof we're not alone on this planet.
我们去找能证明这星球上不是只有我们的确切证据
And how do you plan on doing that?
你准备怎么做
The word is clearly "Pineapple"!
那词很明显就是"菠萝"
Idiots! Going out? Don't forget your jacket,
白♥痴♥ 要出去吗 别忘了穿上你们的外套
or you'll catch a cold! Stay there. Do not move.
不然会感冒的 待在那 别动
Varvatos would like to solve. Five-letter word... "Idiot"!
瓦瓦托斯告诉你 两个字 "白♥痴♥"
They'll let anyone on this "Talk-box."
他们随随便便就让人上"说话盒子"
Should have chosen door number two.
应该选二号♥门的
It's probably where your IQ was.
你的智商可能就那那里
Any more ideas?
还有什么办法吗
Varvatos loves it!
瓦瓦托斯很喜欢
What are you doing, you filthy animal!
你在干什么 你个脏东西
Let's go!
快走
I'm not picking anything up.
我什么都听不到
It's hopeless. Let me try!
没希望的 我试试
No, no, no, no. My invention is very delicate.
不不不不 我的发明很脆弱
I'll be gentle, little brother.
我会轻轻的 我的小弟
Be careful! I am being careful.
小心 我已经小心了
Fine, but we need to increase it slowly.
好吧 但我们得慢慢加强
Like this? Not at all like this.
像这样 不是
What? No! You're gonna break it!
什么 不 你会弄坏的
No, no, no, no, relax. You've got the signal range set too low.
不不不不 放松 你把信♥号♥♥范围设定得太低了
We need to increase it
我们得加强一下
if we're going to pick up readings from all over town.
如果我们要听到整座城市的想法的话
Lively!
太有活力了
If he had a good time, why hasn't he called?
如果他觉得开心的话 为什么他还没打电♥话♥
剧集 | 天外三侠:世外桃源的传说(2018) | 导航列表