剧集 | 天外三侠:世外桃源的传说(2018) | 导航列表
第一季 第六集
神秘三人组
Becky, don't forget your lunch!
贝基 别忘了你的午饭
Hang on!
坚持
Just once, I'd like a Troll to visit Arcadia
我真希望巨魔来阿卡迪亚
for another reason than destroying the world.
只要不是为了毁灭世界都行啊
Take it up with the tourism board!
跟旅游局反映吧
According to the Venerable Bedehilde,
根据尊敬的贝德希尔德书中所说
Porgon is a Trickster Troll causing chaos and trouble.
波尔贡是引起混乱和麻烦的巨魔魔术师
With a name like "Porgon," Can you blame him?
都叫波尔贡了 能怪他吗
Nice one. "Dabbling in magic,
可以啊 掌握一点魔法
Trickster Trolls herald discord and disorder..."
巨魔魔术师预示人类和巨魔
Incoming! "...to both human and Trollkind alike."
来了 都会面对冲突和混乱
Shiny.
闪闪发光
Shiny thing.
闪闪发光的东西
Well, that Porgon guy sure knows how to make an exit.
这波尔贡还挺会逃的
Where'd he go?
他去哪儿了
He just... vanished.
凭空消失了
Perhaps the trickster caused a disturbance in the continuum.
也许魔术师造成了时间扭曲
"Aja Tarron, Warrior Princess."
阿贾·塔伦 战士公主
Are you talking to me?
你在跟我说话吗
Are you talking to me?
你在跟我说话吗
Are you talking to me?
你在跟我说话吗
Ahoy-hoy, sleepyhead.
早上好 小懒虫
The thing about pancakes is that they sometimes fall flat.
煎饼有时候是会失败的
We need to claim a good table.
我们得占个好桌子
Somewhere with heavy foot traffic but away from the bathrooms.
人流量大 但离厕所远点
Then we'll make friends with the judges.
然后我们和评委套套近乎
Remember, flattery never hurts.
记住 拍马屁就对了
What in sweet Seklos are you rambling on about?
你在自言自语什么呢
The Arcadia Oaks High Science Fair. It's today.
今天是阿卡迪亚橡树高中科学博览会
Aw, don't tell me you forgot. Okay, I won't tell you.
别告诉我你忘了 那我不告诉你了
Aja! I've been distracted.
阿贾 我分心了
Today is my first day of warrior training with Varvatos.
今天是我和瓦瓦托斯进行战士训练的第一天
Indeed!
没错
Varvatos will teach you the beautiful art of combat.
瓦瓦托斯将教你战斗的艺术
How to reign terror and agony down on your enemies
如何让你的敌人像斯凯塔格一样
before crushing them to slop like the Skeltegs they are.
被碾碎前感到恐惧和痛苦
What's the first lesson? Jumping down from a speeding spaceship?
第一节课教什么 从飞速的宇宙飞船上跳下来
Taking down an opponent with three hands behind my back?
用一只手干掉敌人
Face-kicking? I really do love face-kicking.
踢脸 我真的很喜欢踢脸
Sitting... quietly.
安静地坐着
Varvatos shall demonstrate.
瓦瓦托斯会给你演示
You cannot be serious.
不是吧
The greatest skill a warrior can hone is patience,
战士所能磨练的最重要的技能就是耐心
like an Opherus Viper hiding in wait for its prey
就像西里斯8号♥星上躲在草丛里
among the reeds of Siris-8.
等待猎物的奥费鲁斯毒蛇
I am losing my patience with this lesson already!
我已经不想上这节课了
You seem to forget that I helped you fight off the Zerons.
你好像忘了我帮你打败泽龙的事了
Help was circumstantial, not needed.
帮助是偶然的 不是必须的
Fine! Or asked.
好吧 或是请求的
My entry for the fair of science
参加科学博览会
requires two people to properly execute.
需要两个人来完成
Aja, I need to obtain the blue ribbon of scientific excellence.
阿贾 我要得到优秀科学奖的蓝绶带
Okay. Learned patience. Time for face-kicking.
好 耐心学完了 该踢脸了
Varvatos gathers you desire a more active lesson.
瓦瓦托斯知道你想学更有意思的课程
Yes, exactly.
没错
Assist the King-in-waiting with his ribbon quest.
那就帮王储完成绶带任务
What?! Aiding your allies is most important
什么 援助盟友对于可敬的战士来说
for an honorable warrior.
是最重要的事
Thank Seklos!
谢天谢地
This box is heavy.
这个箱子好重
Sitting and science fairs?
静♥坐♥和科学展览会
What kind of warrior training is this?
这算什么战士训练
The kind where you do what Varvatos tells you to.
听瓦瓦托斯的就对了
My volcano!
我的火山
Oh, sorry. It looked very nice.
抱歉 这看起来很不错
What do you mean you didn't make me a science project, too?
什么叫你没给我做科学作业
We're best buds now.
我们是铁哥们了
That means I don't have to do your homework anymore.
这就意味着我不必再帮你做作业了
But don't you want to do it?
但你不想帮我吗
Kleb-tastic!
太棒了
My project is nothing like these amateurs.
我的作业可不像那些业余的
You brought the Daxial Array here?
你把达克西阵列带来了
Are you out of your mind? No, no, no. A component.
你疯了吗 不不 这只是一部分
The greatest minds on Earth will be judging the fair.
地球上最有智慧的人将担任评委
Finally, I will meet my intellectual peers.
我终于能见到和我智力相当的人了
I will form a symposium of scientific genius.
我要组织一次科学天才研讨会
Okay, Lenora, let's judge this... stuff.
丽诺拉 该去当评委了
I've got Pilates at 4:00. Oh, kleb!
我4点还有普拉提 见鬼
Um, another volcano.
又是火山
"C." Get it together.
C 别泄气
Oh, you're trying to be fancy with apple cider vinegar?
你想用苹果醋来变得与众不同吗
Well, I don't like it, Pepperjack.
我不喜欢 佩珀杰克
This is a symposium of imbeciles.
这研讨会好蠢
Where are you going?
你要去哪
Home to train, even if it's by myself.
回家训练 哪怕只有我一个人
You sure you saw him come in here?
你确定看见他进来了
Trust me. This is where Porgon will be.
相信我 波尔贡就在这
that's weird. I've never done that before.
奇怪 我以前从来没有这样过
You've never bumped into someone before? Not today.
你没撞到过人 今天没有
And the winner is...
获胜者是
Steve Palchuk for his unique, uh,
史蒂夫·帕尔丘克 他的交通锥标火山
traffic cone volcano.
非常独特
Aw, come on!
不是吧
How could I possibly be defeated?
我怎么可能会输呢
He's an oaf and blond.
他就是个金发白♥痴♥
Another bounty hunter?
又来一个赏金猎人
I just fixed it!
我刚修好
What is that?!
那是什么
Shiny!
闪闪发光
The Daxial Array!
达克西阵列
For the glory of Merlin, daylight is mine--
以梅林的荣耀之名 白日由我统领
That's...
这
That's new. Let me go! I'm a warrior!
这是头一回见 放开我 我是名战士
What is that thing? How did you do that?
那是什么 你是怎么做到的
Trust the girl, Jim! We've got this Troll.
相信那个女孩 吉姆 我们能打败这个巨怪
Ahoy-hoy, sleepyhead.
早上好 小懒虫
The thing about pancakes is that they sometimes fall...
煎饼有时候是会失败的
Flat. I had the most peculiar dream.
失败了 我做了个很奇怪的梦
I have a dream, too. It's called a "Blue ribbon."
我有个梦想 拿到蓝绶带
Come on. Much to do. We need to claim a good table.
来吧 我们还有很多活 我们得占个好桌子
You're talking about the Science Fair?
你是说科学博览会
Oh, good. You didn't forget.
太好了 你没忘
Today is my first day of warrior training.
今天是我进行战士训练的第一天
Indeed.
没错
Varvatos will teach you the beautiful art of combat.
瓦瓦托斯将教你战斗的艺术
The greatest skill a warrior
战士所能磨练的
can hone is patience, like an Opherus--
最重要的技能就是耐心 就像奥费鲁斯
Viper hiding in wait for its prey among the reeds of Siris-8?
西里斯8号♥星上躲在草丛里等待猎物的奥费鲁斯毒蛇
How did you know Varvatos Vex's words before he spoke them?
你怎么能在瓦瓦托斯·韦克斯说话前就知道他要说什么
My entry for the fair of science
参加科学博览会
requires two people to properly execute.
需要两个人来完成
Perhaps I should assist Krel today?
或许我今天该帮助克雷尔
Aiding your allies is most important for an honorable warrior.
援助盟友对于可敬的战士来说是最重要的事
You impress me.
我很欣赏你
Thank Seklos!
谢天谢地
This box is heavy,
这个箱子好重
and much more important than face-kicking and all that nonsense.
比踢脸什么的重要多了
I have the strangest feeling, as if I've done this before.
我有种奇怪的感觉 好像自己已经经历过这一切
Do you mean, like, deja vu?
你是说 像昨♥日♥重♥现♥吗
剧集 | 天外三侠:世外桃源的传说(2018) | 导航列表