剧集 | 天外三侠:世外桃源的传说(2018) | 导航列表
You fought with valor, brother.
你死得很光荣 兄弟
Greetings, Alpha.
你好 阿尔法
Who are you?
你是谁
Since your brotherhood failed me,
既然你们泽龙会失败了
I've decided to explore other options.
我决定另请高明了
This is Omen.
这是凶兆
He will finish the job that you three could not.
他会完成你们三个人做不到的任务
If you wish to have your bounty,
如果你想要赏金
your vengeance, and your life,
复仇和性命
you will now answer to Omen.
就要听凶兆的
第一季 第十二集
秘密三人组
Good morning, Arcadia Oaks!
早上好 阿卡迪亚橡树镇
And to my younger Arcadians out there...
还有小朋友们
Did you feel that? I mean, happy last day of school!
感觉到了吗 明天就放假咯
You've got all summer to snooze,
整个夏天都可以打盹
but for today, it's time to wake up, sleepyheads!
但是今天 该起床啦 小懒蛋
You heard the bodyless man, Krel!
克雷尔 你听见广播了
Five more mekrons. Five!
只剩5梅克伦了
Come on, it's our last day on Earth!
今天是我们在地球上的最后一天
You can sleep on the flight. It's 40,000 light keltons.
你们可以在飞机上睡觉 有四万光凯尔顿呢
Technically, 39,000. I've rerouted to avoid traffic.
其实是三万九 为了避免交通堵塞 我改道了
You know I'm piloting, right?
你知道我是我来驾驶吧
Big day, A-fivers!
今天很重要
Stuey's got a whole bucket list of Earthly pleasures
斯图亚特有很多地球上的趣事
we've gotta do -before you leave.
想在你们走前一起去做
Somebody's famous flapjacks!
某人很有名的煎饼
Lively! Thank you.
太有活力了 谢谢
As the humans say, we must bolt.
正如人类所说 我们要撤了
Here, you can borrow mine.
我的可以借你
Where are you going?
你们要去哪里
It's the last day of school.
今天是最后一天上学
I have to say bye to my human friends.
我得和我的人类朋友道别
I might never see Mary or Darci
我可能再也见不到玛丽或达茜
or... Steve again.
或是史蒂夫了
And the Battle of the Bands is today.
今天还有乐队之战
I don't know why they're battling,
我不知道他们为什么要比
but this is my big chance to leave my mark.
但这是我留名的大好机会
Varvatos Vex cannot wait
瓦瓦托斯·韦克斯等不及
to watch you slaughter your musical foes!
要看你干爆你的对手了
Melt faces.
加油
Excellent! I'm there with bells on when Krel's on.
很好 克雷尔上台时 我去加油的
Okay, see you later.
好 回见
More glorious flapjacks for--
继续煎好吃的饼
Luug! This beast is a flapjack thief!
卢格 这畜生偷煎饼
And his gratitude is most deadly.
他的感谢方式很致命
Okay, girlies, one more. Say, "Lively!"
好 姑娘们 再来一个 说"真棒"
"Lively!"
真棒
Aj, I seriously cannot believe you're taking off already.
阿贾 不敢相信你要走了
We'd better face-call, like, every day.
我们每天都要视频电♥话♥
Hey, I have to go talk to my little brother.
我去跟我弟谈谈
It's all right. Back soon!
马上回来
What's going on?
怎么了
Look at all the horrible messages
看看大家在我纪念册里
everyone wrote in my stupid commemorative tome.
留的这些蠢话
You mean your yearbook? "Have a great summer."
你是说年鉴 暑假快乐
"Have a great summer." "Have a great summer..."
暑假快乐 暑假快乐
Lively! People want you to have a great summer.
真棒 大家都希望你暑假快乐呢
No, they don't!
才没有
"Have a great summer" is what you write
不熟的人
when you barely know the human at all.
才会写暑假快乐呢
Oh, there's a long message.
这里有一条长留言
That's from Steve, and it's about you!
史蒂夫写的 是关于你的
I mean, oh, no.
不是吧
See? Your pages are filled with variety.
看到了吗 你的留言五花八门的
Is that a poem? That doesn't mean anything, Krel.
这是诗吗 这有什么意思 克雷尔
Perhaps I don't mean anything.
也许是我没什么意思
What if after all this time on this mudball,
要是在泥球上待这么长的时间
I've failed to leave my mark?
我都没能留名呢
Come on. You know that isn't true.
拜托 你知道不是这样
Look, even Pepperjack has left a mark.
瞧 连佩珀杰克都留名了
Well, who's to say I've left my mark here, either?
我也没留名啊
Tarron! There's my star student!
塔伦 我最爱的学生
Thanks, Coach.
谢谢 教练
You are too... There's my star ropeclimber.
你也太 我最爱的攀绳者
...kind? Oh, you!
过奖了 你啊
I'm gonna miss that inhuman physical prowess of yours, Aja!
我会想念你那非人的体能的 阿贾
Pull yourself together, Lawrence.
劳伦斯 振作起来
Oh, yeah. Aja, Aja, Aja.
是啊 阿贾 阿贾
Later, Ms. Janeth!
再见 简尼斯老师
Your method of factoring polynomials is Not today, Clyde.
你教的多项式分解 今天免了 克莱德
Lenora's on vacay.
丽诺拉休假了
Oh, my!
天哪
It's Krel!
我叫克雷尔
Nana-- ahem-- Nancy, you look ravishing!
南茜 你很迷人
No, no, no. Nancy, you look glorious!
不 不 不 南茜 你很漂亮
Yes, most glorious,
是的 至高荣耀
as if fresh from the battlefield
就像刚在战场上
after bathing in the blood of your enemies!
经过敌人鲜血的洗礼
That feels right.
好像挺对的
Mother, how about a little mood lighting?
母舰 不如来一点霓虹灯
I said a little.
我说了只是一点
Mother? Mother?
母舰 母舰
Mother?
母舰
What?
什么
Earth has changed you, Commander.
地球改变了你 指挥官
Zadra? How did you--
扎德拉 你怎么
You were my commanding officer. I know all your security codes,
你曾经是我的指挥官 我知道你所有安全密♥码♥
to say nothing of your secrets, traitor!
更别说你的秘密了 叛徒
Varvatos Vex assumes that this is not a rescue mission.
瓦瓦托斯·韦克斯猜这不是一次营救行动
Not for you. Where are the children?
不是救你 孩子们在哪
They are safe!
他们很安全
Safe? How can I believe a word you speak after what you did?
安全 我怎么能相信你口中说的任何词
The king was your friend. He loved you like a brother.
国王是你的朋友 爱你如己兄
And this is how you repay him?
你就这样回报他吗
You have no loyalty!
毫无忠诚可言
If you would just let Varvatos explain.
如果你能让瓦瓦托斯解释
Explain? You can explain it with your dying breath.
解释 你用自己的最后一口气解释吧
Fight me!
与我战斗
Enough!
够了
Even in your Akiridion form,
即使你变成阿基里迪昂的样子
I wouldn't recognize you, Vex.
我也不会承认你 韦克斯
Look at what you've become.
看看你现在
This was not what Varvatos Vex intended to happen.
瓦瓦托斯·韦克斯没料到会这样
And yet it did.
但却还是发生了
Zadra? What is she talking about?
扎德拉 她在说什么
Come on! Vex is many things.
拜托 韦克斯有很多特点
Overbearing? Yes. A cantankerous grump? Sure.
专横 没错 脾气暴躁 是的
But a traitor?
但叛徒
Ask him.
问他
Zadra speaks the truth, doesn't she, Varvatos?
扎德拉说的都是事实 对吧 瓦瓦托斯
No!
不
Varvatos lowered the shields,
瓦瓦托斯放下防护盾
allowing General Morando to attack Akiridion-5.
允许莫兰多将军进攻阿基里迪昂5号♥星
But Morando swore no one would be hurt.
但莫兰多发誓没有人会受伤
I got hurt!
我受伤了
Our parents got hurt.
我们的父母受伤了
Everyone has gotten hurt by this!
所有人都因此受伤了
By you!
都因为你
Varvatos Vex wanted to tell you,
瓦瓦托斯·韦克斯曾想告诉你们
but you had both endured so much--
但你们都经历了那么多
剧集 | 天外三侠:世外桃源的传说(2018) | 导航列表