剧集 | 天外三侠:世外桃源的传说(2018) | 导航列表
accompanied by the irrational expulsion of liquid
就会从眼球中
from the ocular sphere.
进行不规律排水
Are you okay? Humans are so wasteful.
你没事吧 人类太浪费吧
I... I don't know.
我不知道
I was thinking about how
我在想
we're never going to find a Daxial Array,
我们不可能找到达克西阵列了
and we'll never save Mama and Papa, and then...
我们救不了爸爸和妈妈了 然后
I think this is what it means to be...
我觉得这就是
...afraid.
害怕吧
You saved that?
你救下了这个
You saved their cores.
你救下了他们的核心
I saved this.
我救下了这个
Do you know the ritual?
你知道怎么进行仪式吧
Varvatos does.
瓦瓦托斯知道
I don't want to be queen. And you won't be.
我不想成为女王 你不会的
You will be Queen-in-waiting.
你会成为女王储
Hey, before the ceremony,
在仪式之前
Papa told me that we are all each other has.
爸爸告诉我 我们拥有彼此
That's why I'm not afraid. Because I have you.
所以我不害怕 因为我有你
All I ever wanted...
我只想要
was to be normal.
做个正常人
But...
但是
Mama told me I wasn't.
妈妈告诉我 我不是
This ridge...
这个眉脊
This ridge is the mark of your ancestors,
这个眉脊是我们祖先的标志
and proclaims you worthy of the crown of Akiridion
宣布你有资格继承阿基里迪昂的王位
The royal traitors are at large.
自古以来这就是正义的象征
Bounty Hunters...
赏金猎人们
Slay the royals and bring their parents' life cores to me,
杀死王族 将他们父母的生命核心带给我
and you will be rewarded with treasures that will make you
你们将会得到让其他所有赏金猎人
the envy of all bounty hunters.
都嫉妒不已的财富
Destroy any and all
毁灭所有
who stand in your way.
阻碍你们的人
剧集 | 天外三侠:世外桃源的传说(2018) | 导航列表