剧集 | 天外三侠:世外桃源的传说(2018) | 导航列表
A Vegas buffet. Yeah, I know.
它们的自助餐了 是啊 我知道
Hang on, looking.
等等 我这就找
Where's that, um--
在哪里
I should really start alphabetizing things, shouldn't I?
我真该好好给他们按字母顺序整理下 对吧
"Screwing in a light bulb. Step one: find a friend."
"换电灯泡 步骤一 找一个朋友"
How many humans does it take to screw in a light bulb?
换一个电灯泡需要几个人类
"Setting up a remote control."
"设置为远程模式"
"Setting up a hair dryer.
"设置一个电吹风"
Setting up a..."
设置一个...
Stuart, you have a daxial array?
斯图亚特 你有达克西阵列吗
Yeah, yeah, sure. It's right behind you, yeah.
是啊 当然 就在你背后
And I should tell you. I've got a unicorn in the basement.
我也该告诉你 我的地下室有只独角兽
A unicorn? We have to see that unicorn.
独角兽 我们可不能错过这个
No, no. There's no unicorn.
不不 不是真的独角兽
It's a figure of speech.
这是种比喻
It means I'm lucky to even have a manual.
我的意思是我有本指南就很幸运了
You won't find a daxial-anything on Earth.
你们不可能在地球上找到任何达克西阵列
So what's this, then?
那这是什么
That cacophonous rot is assaulting Varvatos' ears!
这嘈杂的声音正在侵袭瓦瓦托斯的耳朵
Fascinating! A musical box.
真有趣 音响
It's called a "Boom box."
这叫手提音响
Nah, it's not exactly the portable music
不 现在的孩子们
that the kids are into these days,
已经不喜欢这类随身听了
but, uh, you want it? It's on me.
但你想要吗 算我送的[在我上面]
No, it's in Krel's hands.
不 它在克雷尔的手上
I mean, it's on the house.
我是说算我店里送的[在房♥子上]
But this isn't a house.
但这不是个房♥子
It's free, all right? I'm just saying it's free.
免费送你们 懂吗 我只是说它免费
Peculiar frequencies. Tada!
频率好奇特 看
Spitting image of the skelteg's natural predator,
简直和斯凯塔格的天敌如出一辙
the long-trunked hamfisk!
长鼻子哈姆斯克
This'll clear up the infestation yippee-skippee!
这个能把讨厌的虫子一扫而光
Hmm. You two will be late for academic prison.
你俩快去学术监狱 快迟到了
And worry not. This gloober shall help Varvatos fix the ship.
别担心 这个小东西会帮瓦瓦托斯修复飞船
My boy. My little-- -
乖狗狗 我的小
Assuming Varvatos can find the manual to shut his snout.
假设瓦瓦托斯能够找到手册让它别喘了
Why are you bothering with that thing?
你为什么要带着那玩意
It's pretty cool, right?
很酷 不是吗
Sure. Back in the '80s.
是啊 80年代时
Girl, you rule!
姑娘 你太厉害了
I turned down being queen, actually.
其实我并不想做女王统领众生
Aja! I posted your epic Steve take-down
阿贾 我把你打败史蒂文的经典片段
on my Facespace,
发在我的社交网上
and it went super viral.
简直传疯了
Now the whole school is, like, obsessed with you!
现在整个学校都为你疯狂
Because I hurt someone?
因为我伤害了别人吗
Not just someone. Steve Palchuk.
不是普通人 是史蒂文·帕尔丘克
Not that we condone violence, though.
这并不说明我们纵容暴♥力♥啦
I would have done the same if I'd had my serrator.
如果我有塞拉托也会这么做
Ugh. Nice boom box, Kevin.
手提音响不错 凯文
My name is Krel.
我叫克雷尔
You should stick with Darci and me.
你应该跟我和达茜待在一起
I'm kinda the queen bee around here.
我差不多是学校里的女王
You can be a princess.
你可以做公主
Technically, I was Spring Fling Queen.
严格来说 我才是春季舞会皇后
No, no, no, no. I don't want to be a princess on any planet.
不不不 我不想再任何星球上做公主
Wait! Ugh!
等等
Not wanting to be cool is so cool!
不想变酷实在是太酷了
Tell me something, barfbag.
告诉我 呕吐袋
Is your sister seeing anybody?
你姐姐在跟谁约会吗[亦有看的意思]
She can see everybody. Her vision is excellent.
她可以看见任何人 她的视力很棒
No, I mean... Forget it!
不 我是说 算了
Forget it!
算了
Forty-five seconds. And start.
倒计时45秒 启动
What? Dodge!
怎么回事 我躲
Gah! Still cold in the middle!
中间竟然还是凉的
I know you're weak, but we need to go now.
我知道你还很虚弱 但我们得走了
Who are you? My name is Izita.
你是谁 我叫伊琦塔
I'm with the Resistance. The Resistance?
我是抵抗军的 抵抗军
Come with me.
跟我来
An uprising has been forming.
起义的力量在涌动
Citizens of Akiridion, men and women,
阿基里迪昂的公民 男人女人们
prepared to do whatever it takes
准备好不管付出什么代价
to restore House Tarron to the Akiridion throne.
都要恢复塔伦家在阿基里迪昂的王权
You heard Morando. They're as good as dead.
你听到莫兰多说的了 他们就要死了
Lies.
谎言
Never trust Morando.
永远都不要相信莫兰多
The royal heirs can evade his hunters.
王室继承人能躲开他的猎人
I have to believe that. During Morando's attack,
我得保持这样的信念 在莫兰多造♥反♥的时候
Princess Aja saved my child's life.
阿贾公主救了我的孩子
I'm forever indebted to House Tarron.
我永远都欠塔伦家
For the royals.
为了王室
There's a rebel base just outside the Adronis Quadrant.
抵抗军基地就在阿德尼斯象限外面
He'll take you there.
他会带你去那里
No. I mean, I can't leave.
不 我不能走
Please. The Resistance needs you, Lieutenant.
拜托 抵抗军需要你 中尉
I know. Which is why I need to stay behind.
我知道 所以我才要留下来
Take this.
拿着这个
The ring will signal you as a member of the Resistance.
这戒指代表你是抵抗军的一员
Trust me.
相信我
...transports must provide export managing confirmation
运输船在装船之前
prior to disembarkment.
必须提供出口管理确认
Okay, class. The test is about to begin.
好了 同学们 测验马上开始
Finished. Calculators out, my little parabolas.
做完了 把计算器收起来吧 小家伙们
Oh, Kleb.
我的天
Ms. Janeth, I think someone's dog ate my calculator.
简尼斯老师 谁家的狗把我的计算器吃了
The electronics!
是电子
Mr. Tarron, remain in your seat!
塔伦先生 坐回你的座位
I mean, uh...
我的意思是...
You depend on calculators far too much. Phones, too.
你们太依赖计算器了 还有手♥机♥
What about yours?
那你呢
You're always on these things. Hey, my phone!
你们总是靠这些东西 我的手♥机♥
Less emojis, more emotion. I need that!
少发点表情 多点情感 我还要用
Less texting. More talking!
少发短♥信♥ 多交流
Don't read my texts, new kid.
别看我的短♥信♥ 新来的
Ew! Flying cockroaches!
会飞的蟑螂
Last week, the teachers' coffee got spiked, and now this?
上周是老师的咖啡里有钉子
Krel, they followed us to school. Obviously.
克雷尔 他们跟着我们来学校了 显然如此
Why do you think I'm confiscating their food supply?
要不你觉得我为什么把他们的食物没收了
He passes to Palchuk. Steve shoots, Steve--
他传给了帕尔丘克 史蒂夫投了 史蒂夫...
Foul! Hey, Aja.
犯规 你好啊 阿贾
Get down!
放下
They're multiplying!
他们在成倍繁殖
We need to stop this before the whole school gets colonized.
我们得在学校被占领前阻止这一切
Would that really be the worst thing?
那真的是最糟的吗
Krel! Just remember, sister,
克雷尔 记住 姐姐
you're the one who brought them here!
是你把他们带到这里的
Aja, did you really do this?
阿贾 真的是你干的吗
Finally, you made a mistake!
你终于犯错了
Ah, attention, students and faculty.
学生和教职员工请注意
Due to unexpected circumstances, classes are canceled!
因为意外情况 课程取消
Yes! Aja, you just saved my butt.
太棒了 阿贾 你刚刚救了我一命
I was gonna fail that quiz.
我刚刚肯定会挂的
Oh, man! She even makes infestations look cool.
天 她甚至让害虫都看起来酷了
My glasses! You literally cannot lose!
我的眼镜 你是真的不会输啊
Oh, I think we are about to lose.
我认为我们就要输了
Big-time.
有很大的几率
The skeltegs found the power generator.
斯凯塔格找到发电机了
What are you doing? Calling Vex for help
你在干什么 找韦克斯帮忙
before my phone gets eaten.
在我的手♥机♥被吃掉之前
剧集 | 天外三侠:世外桃源的传说(2018) | 导航列表