剧集 | 天外三侠:世外桃源的传说(2018) | 导航列表
Quadrant Two, initializing transport in ten sectons.
第二区在十塞克顿后启动传输
Fire.
开火
Mama! Papa!
妈妈 爸爸
No!
不
No, no, no!
不 不 不
Luug, stop.
卢格 不要
Unable to sleep again, my royal?
又睡不着吗 殿下
Another nightmare. I miss Mama and Papa.
又做噩梦了 我想爸爸妈妈
I wish I could have done something.
我当时能做点什么就好了
Might I suggest an Earthling remedy for your nightmare?
我能为你建议一种地球人治疗噩梦的办法吗
During my scan of this planet,
在我扫描这个星球期间
I studied over 63 million horvaths
我研究了6300多万霍尔瓦斯
of Earthling stories, culture, and music.
关于地球上的故事 文化和音乐
Most don't make a flexel of sense
大多数没有意义
except for the emotions.
除了情感
Those are true.
情感是真实的
Thank you. Good night, Mother.
谢谢 晚安 妈妈
Goodnight, my royal.
晚安 殿下
第一季 第五集
神秘三人组
Bioscan confirms the specimen is of Akiridion origin.
生物扫描证实物种来自阿基里迪昂
Most likely stowed away in their ship's pulsar reactor.
很可能被藏在他们飞船的脉冲星反应器里
They can't be far.
他们肯定在附近
What are you doing?
你在做什么
Computer, set course for
电脑 前往
"Arc-ah-dia Oaks Hig-heh"?
"橡树镇高中"
"A" For effort. Could you at least let me get one hit?
够努力的 能让我打中一次吗
Could you go a bit easier?
你们能不能小心点
The Mothership's sustained enough damage.
母舰遭受够多的破坏了
Tell me about it.
可不
Little brother, I got one in on the training blank.
弟弟 我打中了训练用空白机器人
What are you doing?
你在做什么
I need to practice my combat training. Why?
我需要训练战斗 为什么
Varvatos says Morando has hunters scouring the galaxy for us,
瓦瓦托斯说莫兰多派了猎人在星际追杀我们
and I want to help protect Mama and Papa.
我想保护妈妈和爸爸
Then why not train with the glorious Varvatos Vex?
那为什么不和荣耀的瓦瓦托斯·韦克斯一起训练呢
He says "Princesses are not warriors."
他说公主不是战士
But I disagree.
但我不同意
If you want to help, help me. We need to fix this daxial array.
如果你想帮就帮我吧 我们要修好达克西阵列
At the rate we're draining power,
以我们消耗能量的速度
Papa and Mama's life cores won't last two parsons.
爸爸和妈妈的生命核心撑不过两帕森
Two parsons? I've looked all over this dump heap.
两帕森 我查遍了这个垃圾星球
They don't have the advanced knowledge necessary to build one.
他们没有建设阵列所需的先进知识
But you do, little brother.
但是你有 弟弟
What would you need to make an axial darray?
创建达克西代阵列需要什么
Daxial array.
是达克西阵列
Mother, holoscreen.
妈妈 全息屏
A standard issue daxial array
标准达克西阵列
is made up of three main components.
主要由三个部分组成
A plutonium fuel cell, an osmic circuit, and a subspace manifold.
钚燃料电池 渗透电路和子空间歧管
It is part of the propulsion system.
它是推进系统的一部分
Propulsion.
推进
The humans must have propulsion systems in their cars.
人类汽车肯定有推进系统
We just need a car. Easy.
我们只需要找辆车 很容易
It will not be that easy, my royals.
殿下 没那么容易
Humans require a license to drive.
人类需要驾照
You will first need to go to driver's education.
你要先接受驾驶培训
Why does everything lead back to school?
为什么一切都要扯到学校啊
Your Excellency,
阁下
robotic blanks are designed to serve life beings,
空白机器人是为了服务大家的
not harm them.
而不是伤害他们
Altering their fundamental program is proving difficult.
改变它们的基本程序很困难
Any more delays with the prototype
再做不出样机
and I will show you the true meaning of difficult.
我就告诉你什么叫困难
Do you have the blank in sight? Affirmative.
你看到空白机器人了吗 看到了
Commander Zadra!
扎德拉指挥官
I didn't realize you had clearance to access this sector.
我没想到你有进入这个区的权限
Quietly isolate the unit. How may I assist
秘密带走这个机器人 我能如何
I'm sorry. I didn't get that. Shh!
抱歉 我没懂 嘘
How may I-- How may I-- How may I--
我能如何 我能如何
I understand...
我明白了
Now, very carefully extract its memory bank.
非常小心地提取它的记忆库
I'm sorry. I--
抱歉 我
Didn't expect that What was that?
没想到 那是什么
What was that sound? Nothing.
那是什么声音 没什么
Did you get the memory bank? Affirmative.
拿到记忆库了吗 拿到了
Your timeline has been accelerated. Deliver the Omen to me.
你的时间更紧迫了 把凶兆给我
Let's hope the intel was worth the risk.
希望这信息值得冒险
How may I assist you...?
有什么能为您效劳
Good morning. Welcome to driver's ed.
早上好 欢迎来到驾照学习课程
Your on-ramp to independence, the open road, and certain death.
你们即将独♥立♥ 开往开阔道路和承受死亡风险
Unless you listen up.
除非你们好好听讲
From the look of this human car,
看这台人类汽车
it has nothing remotely like a subspace manifold.
和子空间歧管差远了
It's called "Driver's education."
这叫驾照学习课程
Just wait and be educated.
等着好好学吧
Do you guys drive on the right side
你们在坎托比亚开车时
of the road in Cantaloupia?
是开右道[亦有正确之意]吗
Right side? How can there be a wrong side?
正确的车道 怎么可能有错的车道呢
It's a road.
那可是路啊
Secondly, your tires must be fully inflated.
其次 轮胎必须充足气
If your wagon's draggin', that is not...
如果你们的轮胎没气慢吞吞 那不是
That's what I thought. Third step...
不出我所料 第三步
Don't touch, Tarron.
别碰 塔伦
This baby's brand-spanking-new
这宝贝可是全新的
and I don't wanna see a scratch on her.
我不希望看到一丝划痕
The only piece of equipment you'll need to concern yourself with
你们需要关注的唯一一个设备就是
is the one that's gonna keep you alive.
能保住你们小命的那个
Seat belts.
安全带
Who writes this stuff, anyway? Fourth step. Check...
谁会写这些玩意 第四步 检查
Even the most advanced Akiridion tech
最先进的阿卡迪昂技术
cannot hide their true nature.
也无法掩藏他们
Vehicular manslaughter doesn't look good on a report card.
成绩单上写着开车过失杀人可不是什么好事
Detected. Two life cores.
找到了 两个生命体
Trust me, it takes a while to come off your record.
相信我 要过好久才能摆脱自己的记录
Remember, no left turns.
记住 不能左转
I'm trying to live long enough to make tenure.
我还想多活几年成为终身教职呢
Put me in, Coach!
让我上车 教练
Not today. You're on the advanced track, Pepperjack.
今天不行 你学得快 佩珀杰克
I get to Tokyo drift? No.
我能玩东京漂移吗 不
No, no. No Tokyo drifting. You're parallel parking.
不不 不能玩东京漂移 你去侧方停车
I thought this was gonna be the year of Eli.
我以为今年会是伊利之年呢
What's the first thing you do
当你上车后
when you get behind the wheel? You pray!
要做的第一件事是什么 祈祷
A car is a death trap.
汽车就是死亡陷阱
Target acquired.
目标确认
Activate the retrieval ray.
启动检索射线
Now we run through our pre-ignition checklist.
现在我们过一遍点火前的注意事项
Step one of 20, check your rearview.
一共20条 第一条 检查后视镜[后背]
It itches a little, but it looks fine.
有点痒 不过看起来没事
Oh, that's real funny.
真好笑
Your rearview mirror, smarty pants.
我说的是后视镜 机灵鬼
Seklos and Gaylen! This isn't part of the class.
我的老天 这可不是课程的一部分
Sister? I believe we have a problem.
姐 我觉得我们有麻烦了
Hey, no back-seat driving.
后座不许干扰
Little brother? Exactly!
小弟 我正是这个意思
Wow, it's super windy today.
今天风可真大
We should go. Right now.
我们该走了 马上
Which one is the accelerator? Hold your horses.
哪个是油门 别着急
Try the right pedal. What do you think you're
试试右边的板 你觉得你在
You're not following proper procedures!
你没有遵循正确的程序
剧集 | 天外三侠:世外桃源的传说(2018) | 导航列表