剧集 | 天外三侠:世外桃源的传说(2018) | 导航列表
第一季 第九集
神秘三人组
Where is it? My serrator must be around here somewhere.
哪去了 我的赛雷托一定在这附近
We should have brought Varvatos.
应该带上瓦瓦托斯的
We could use an extra pair of eyes.
可以多个人帮忙找
We should have brought Stuart.
我们应该叫上斯图亚特的
Varvatos can't learn I've lost my serrator.
不能让瓦瓦托斯知道我丢了赛雷托
If he does, he won't train me anymore!
否则他就不训练我了
Kleb! I hate raccoons. They poop everywhere!
可恶 我讨厌浣熊 它们到处大便
It must be here somewhere.
一定在这附近
Maybe over by that rock with the... moss on the side.
也许在那块长苔藓的石头旁边
Wonderful.
真棒
We've been going around in circles!
我们一直在兜圈子
Fligshaag! Perhaps you left your serrator at school.
可恶 也许你把赛雷托落在学校了
Krel, we're talking about a highly advanced weapon here.
克雷尔 这是高科技武器
I wouldn't leave it in my locker.
我不会把它放在储物柜里
I can't believe we survived Merlin's cave.
我们居然从梅林的洞穴里幸存下来了
There's my little emotional anchor. Chompsky! Buddy!
我最爱的小宝贝 乔普斯基 伙计
I know. I told you a million times, we'll get your girlfriend
我知道 我说过无数次了
the Sally-Go-Back Space Skater next weekend,
我们下周给你女友买♥♥太空滑板
after we save the world.
等我们先拯救世界的
Geez!
天啊
And we found Merlin's cave and Merlin!
我们发现了梅林的洞穴和梅林
We deserve a midnight snack.
可以吃夜宵了
Who are they? You know what?
他们是谁 知道吗
We deserve midnight huevos rancheros.
来点墨西哥煎蛋夜宵吧
What's that?
那是什么
I make a mean mushroom omelet. Seriously, Jim?
我做的蘑菇煎蛋卷很好吃 不是吧 吉姆
You want fungi over frijoles?
你想吃蘑菇而不是菜豆
You see that light?
看见光了吗
They must have my serrator! Where are you going?
肯定是我的赛雷托 你要去哪里
Where do you think? We can't leave my serrator in human hands.
你觉得呢 不能让我的赛雷托落入人类手中
Look at your hands. You currently have four of them.
看看你的手 你现在有四个
Tobes, hurry up!
托比 快点
Tired. Starving. Must persevere.
又累又饿 坚持住
We need to go. We cannot be seen by these humans.
我们得走了 我们不能被人类看到
We can't let them be killed by my serrator either.
也不能让他们被我的赛雷托害死啊
If they haven't been killed yet, they probably won't be.
如果他们还没有死 那应该没事
Maybe we can find a better way to get your serrator back.
也许我们可以找到更好的方法拿回你的赛雷托
Great, they're gone!
太好了 他们走了
I'm not the one who lost
丢失阿基里迪昂高科技
advanced and deadly Akiridion technology.
致命武器的又不是我
Not again!
又来
Poop everywhere, I tell you!
我说了到处都是大便
Stupid...
愚蠢的
What the...?
这是什么
Okay. Turn off death beam.
好吧 关闭死亡射线
Please! Turn off death beam.
拜托 关闭死亡射线
Who is that guy? That's Seamus' dad.
那是谁 西莫斯的爸爸
He's a piece of work.
他可不是善茬
My son has the smartest of the smartest brains.
我儿子是天才
It's huge.
这是大事
I'm sure we can discuss this like reasonable people, Mr. Johnson.
约翰逊先生 我们肯定可以理性讨论这个问题
'Sup, dude? You guys seen Tarron?
你好啊 你们看到塔伦了吗
That weirdo? Over there.
那个怪人 那边
That's the cheater. Weirdo? Cheater?
作弊的就是他 怪人 作弊
I am the future King of Akiridion-5!
我是阿基里迪昂5号♥星的王储
Varvatos will kill me if he finds out I lost my serrator!
如果瓦瓦托斯发现我丢了赛雷托 他会杀了我的
Krel, I think that's one of the humans we saw last night!
克雷尔 那是我们昨晚见到的人类
Mr. Tarron, can I have a word with you?
塔伦先生 我能和你聊聊吗
What now?
又怎么了
Chompsky! We've been over this.
乔普斯基 我们已经说好了
We'll get your girlfriend a gift next weekend.
下周末我们会给你女友买♥♥礼物
Just stay here and out of sight.
待在这 别让人看到了
All right, back to defeating Gunmar.
好吧 回到打败贡马尔的问题上
What's first on Merlin's
如果要制♥作♥梅林的超级魔咒
list to make that super sweet magic spell?
清单上第一个是什么
An Antramonstrum shell. Strickler has one in his old office.
月见草壳 思特里克勒的旧办公室有一个
There they are.
找到了
And there you are.
我也找到你们了
Everybody, get to class now.
大家都回♥教♥室
Mr. Palchuk!
帕尔丘克先生
Gaming devices are not permitted inside the school.
学校里不许带游戏机
It's not even mine.
这不是我的
I just need to return it to This isn't kindergarten.
我只是要把它还给 这不是幼儿园
In high school, we confiscate toys. No! Wait!
高中我们会没收玩具 不 等等
But it's not a-- Please, señor!
但不是 拜托 老师
Por favor!
拜托
Aja's gonna hate me now.
阿贾会恨我的
All right, I'm here. Now, what seems to be the issue?
好 我来了 怎么了
The issue is that she only gives out one A-plus per exam.
她每次考试只给一个A+
Studies show it's quite effective.
研究表明 这很有效
And my Seamus got them
这家伙从天而降前
before he dropped out of the sky.
一直是我的西莫斯拿A+
It was a rough landing, yeah,
那次着陆的确不容易
but I wouldn't say we dropped out of the sky.
但也不算从天而降
Everyone knows that people like him are terrible at math.
大家都知道他这样的人数学很糟糕
What do you mean? Cantaloupians?
什么意思 坎托比亚人怎么了
Someone this new to our country should not be that good at math.
刚来我们国家的人不应该擅长数学
I am new to the country, but I am not new to math.
我虽然刚来这里 但数学我并不陌生
It is a very ancient subject.
这是一门非常古老的学科
Mr. Tarron and his sister may have had some difficulty
塔伦先生和他的姐姐可能
fitting in around here, but--
的确很难适应这里 但是
Not in math class. Only because you're cheating!
数学没问题 因为你作弊了
I'm not cheating! I've been holding back.
我没有作弊 我都没尽全力
I didn't want to make a spectacle of myself.
我不想做出头鸟
Clearly, it isn't working. You've got a big mouth, kid.
很明显并没用 你个自大狂 小子
Mr. Johnson, your tone is not appreciated.
约翰逊先生 我不喜欢你的语气
Why don't you back it up with action?
不如你用行动证明吧
You and my Seamus, math duel.
你和我家西莫斯来场数学对决
Whoever gets the higher score gets the A-plus.
分数高的人得A+
Fine. Agreed. No problem.
好 同意 没问题
Uh, if you'll excuse me, I have another issue to deal with.
不好意思 我还有别的事要处理
You and your sister wait in my classroom. Why?
你和你姐姐在教室等我 为什么
Because I asked you nicely.
因为我语气好
What are you doing in my office? Senor Uhl!
你在我办公室干什么 尤尔先生
I mean, Interim Principal Senor Uhl.
我是说 临时校长尤尔先生
It's so hard to keep track. I'm just, uh...
学业好难跟上 我只是
Boy. Looking for...
老天 想咨♥询♥一下
guidance!
您的建议
Oh! Well, I'm glad you came to see me.
好吧 我很高兴你来找我
I'm worried about your attendance.
我很担心你的出勤率
You've missed 43 days. But there is one thing.
你有43天没来上课 但是现在
We have two students who are not from these parts.
有两个外国来的学生
They're having some difficulty fitting in.
他们不太能融入这里
They are a little weird.
他们有点奇怪
Kleb! A math duel?
见鬼 数学对决
Why is it so difficult for these humans
为什么人类这么不敢相信
to accept that I have a superior intellect?
我拥有更高级的智慧呢
Forget them, little brother.
算了 小弟
We need to figure out how to get my serrator back.
我们得想法找回我的赛雷托
I'm leaving! Tell the prison teachers that I'm sick.
我要走了 告诉监狱老师我病了
Oh, and my leg hurts.
还有我腿疼
Oh, no. My throat hurts so much.
糟糕 我的喉咙也疼的不行
Feeling better, hmm?
感觉好点了吗
Show them around, make them feel more at home in Arcadia,
带他们逛逛 让他们觉得在阿卡迪亚宾至如归
and I could be compelled
这样我就能
to look the other way regarding your absences.
忽略你严重缺席的问题
Maybe.
也许
If there's anyone that wants you to look the other way, it's me.
如果有人希望您忽略这问题 那肯定是我
Hi. I'm Jim Lake, Jr.
你们好 我是小吉姆·雷克
剧集 | 天外三侠:世外桃源的传说(2018) | 导航列表